8 Best Hostels To Stay In Machupicchu Cusco – Top Hotel Reviews
Machupicchu Cusco is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Machupicchu Cusco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Machupicchu Cusco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Machupicchu Cusco. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Machupicchu Cusco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Machupicchu Cusco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Machupicchu Cusco:
One of our top picks in Machu Picchu.Set within 1.6 miles of Machu Picchu Hot Spring and Machu Picchu Historic Sanctuary in Machu Picchu, Samananchis Machupicchu provides rooms with free WiFi. Boasting a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The accommodation features a shared lounge, and buying tickets for guests.At the hostel, all rooms come with a desk, a TV, a private bathroom, bed linen and towels. Guest rooms feature a wardrobe.Guests at Samananchis Machupicchu can enjoy a continental breakfast.Huayna Picchu is 1.7 miles from the accommodation, while Wiñaywayna Park is 300 feet away. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 47.2 miles from Samananchis Machupicchu.
- The hotel was perfect ! Very clean and very confortable ! The receptionist was very nice and they were very accomodating with the breakfast, they served to go at 4 am ! Plus it was really good and complete. I definatelly recommend it !
- Pickup by foot at the train station made for a quick check-in. Luggage storage while you go to Machu Picchu
- They picked us up at the train station when we arrived, checked us in early, made us a take-out breakfast for our early Machu Picchu morning and kept our luggage on the last day after check out.
- very good location, nice staff, comfortable beds, hot water, good breakfast
- Alvaro is an excellent employee. He is a plus to your establishment. We really enjoy the stay. It was superb!
Ecopackers Machupicchu Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ecopackers Machupicchu Hostel offers accommodations in Machupicchu, just 19 miles from Ollantaytambo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play pool at the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 47 miles from Ecopackers Machupicchu.
- Very good location near the Plaza de Armas, friendly staff, good good and nice Events. Thanks to Jhim helping me with my Mobile Phone.
- Perfect location for Machu Picchu! Good bar good food both reasonably priced! Beds comfortable! Perfect for one night stay!
- Close to the busstatio and walkingtrail.good breakfast at 4.15am. Stabil wifi. Lockers available. You can store your stuff while being at MP.
- Excellent roof terrace with cold beer, good food at reasonable prices.
Staff went out of their way to help with my bags
Room and bed were clean and comfortable
Quilla House is located in Machupicchu, 19 miles from Ollantaytambo and 29 miles from Urubamba. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
Offer to keep our backpacks while we wait or went to Machupicchu
- Location is great. On Main Street and close to everything (it is a small town, so everything is close by).
- Location of hostel, comfortable bed, information provided with regards to activities in Agua Calientes
- It’s an amazing mid range hostal/hotel. Well located, clean and comfortable. Good Wi-Fi too!
- As almost everything in Aguas calientes is overpriced and so over touristy, Quilla House through it’s a bit off the main street location, cleaness, ok price and kind but not disturbing staff
Casa Machu Picchu
One of our best sellers in Machu Picchu! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Casa Machu Picchu is located in Machupicchu in the region of Cusco, just 19 miles from Ollantaytambo.The rooms include a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Room and many shower/ toilet. No line up in the morning like other hostels
- Located just in front of the train station and beside the river, with a nice view from the restaurant and rooms. 5 mins walk from the town. Staffs are friendly and helpful with reservation and also printing. A fairly good place to spend the night before machupichu. The bed was comfortable, wifi and breakfast was ok.
- Nice personal, location for Machu Picchu and the town is perfect
- God this place was perfect I loved the river and the town great everything
It has a beautiful view to the river and yo can hear it all day.
It is near to the market and train station.
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Dalila offers accommodations in Machupicchu.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ollantaytambo is 19 miles from Hostal Dalila, and Urubamba is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
Close to the bus station for Machupicchu.
Shops and restaurants close.
Quite at night.
- Came there into 8 people room but have been alone so hot the key and used it myself. Really friendly man at the reception
- The family running the hostel were great! Such lovely people and couldn’t have done more to help us and be accommodating.
- The beds were clean and comfy! Having a private bathroom and wifi/tv was nice. Our host was espcailly helpful with tips for travelers and speaks great English.
- Pretty much just a bedroom with eight bunks. No amenities. Not hot water. Wi-Fi shut down after midnight. Except for the price ($10) I would goose another.
- Close to the bus station for Machupicchu.
Sol de Oro Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sol de Oro Hostel offers accommodations in Machupicchu, just 19 miles from Ollantaytambo.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Easy location from train station, comfortable beds in basic hotel. Good value for money for a nights stay when visiting Machu Picchu.
- The hostel is in a very good location, at less than 5 minutes away from the train station. The facilities are very good, large room with bathroom and a comfy bed and all very clean. We were able to leave our bags there when going to Machu Picchu. The staff was very helpful and we would highly recommend this place as great value for money
- The staff is nice and the localisation good also, because its not in the crazy city center and not close to the noisy train station. The place is very clean!
- The room was good. Comfortable bed and hot shower.
- Clean, comfortable rooms and the owners were friendly.
One of our best sellers in Machu Picchu! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, H.Falcon offers accommodations in Machupicchu, just 19 miles from Ollantaytambo.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 47 miles from H.Falcon.
- The owner was extremely nice and helpful. I stayed only one night. I got a good nights’ rest and a hot shower. The place is in a great location, 5 min from the bus station to Machu Picchu and a minute from the main square Plaza de Armas.
- The place was good for what you paid, and the bed was comfy and the staff were helpful
- The owner is a really kind and helpful woman that you’ll love! The location is ideal. The place is clean and quiet.
- If you want basic accommodation with just a bed and shower and no other facilities then its OK
- It was exactly what you would expect from a budget hostel. No curfew, hot shower, no tp or soap, clean bed, breakfast not included, working wifi. Good, not great, but the cheapest thing available (besides camping) in Aguas Calientes.
Salkantay Hostels is located in Salcantay, 15 miles from Machupicchu and 27 miles from Ollantaytambo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a TV with cable channels. Every room has a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 51 miles from Salkantay Hostels.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Machupicchu Cusco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Machupicchu Cusco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Machupicchu Cusco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Machupicchu Cusco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!