8 Best Hostels To Stay In Macaners Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Macaners Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Macaners Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Macaners Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Macaners Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Macaners Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Macaners Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Macaners Catalonia:
Alberg Torre del Baró
Rooms at Alberg Torre del Baró offer single, twin and quadruple rooms with free WiFi and shared bathrooms. Please note that bed linen and towels are not included.The hostel is surrounded by large grounds where you can find a football field, children’s playground and table tennis. There is also a snack bar.Sant Llorenç de Morunys is 0.6 mi from the hostel. Berga is 35 minutes’ drive away.
- El menjar, els matalassos estan bé i el personal és aceadable
- La ubicación, cerca del pueblo y de un montón de rutas de senderismo; las vistas espectaculares al valle; y la comodidad de las camas.
- Lieu champêtre. Rapport qualité prix très correct.
- L’accueil et les personnes parle bien le français
El personal del Albergue muy amable.
Nos dieron facilidades para poder salir más tarde del albergue.
Alberg La Sala
Set in a country house, the Sala’s spacious rooms have tiled floors and bunk beds. Bed linen is included in the rate and towels are available for hire.The Alberg has a dining room, where breakfast and dinner are served. The hostel can also prepare packed lunches upon request.The surrounding Serra del Catllaràs region is ideal for hiking and cycling, while the ski slopes at La Molina and Masella can be reached in 40 minutes, by car. Berga and Ripoll are less than 19 mi from the Alberg La Sala.
Todo preparado para ir con niños.
La calefacción genial, se agradece porque hacía mucho frío
- Precio/Calidad/Ubicación. Más que correcto
Ubicación en zona muy bonita.
Recomendado para familias con niñon, grupos de excursionistas.
Hay muchas rutas turisticas en la zona.
Fuimos un grupo de 10 personas, nos alojamos en una misma habitación y tuvimos todas las condiciones necesarias.
Personal muy amable.
- Fui con mi novia para participar en la Ultra Pirineu 2017 y la verdad que el trato fue excelente, desayuno a las 4:30, comedor abierto toda la noche del sábado e incluso dejaron comida por si queríamos comer algo.
- Destacar el trato amable de las cocineras, y todo el personal, ya que vinimos tarde y nos dejaron cena. Recomendable para ir con familia.
- Todo preparado para ir con niños.
Xalet Refugi Pere Carné
Located in the Catalan Pyrenees, Xalet Refugi Pere Carné is surrounded by beautiful countryside. This property offers a wide range of outdoor activities during the summer and winter months.There are guides for hiking, canyoning, climbing and mountain biking. The property also has a bike workshop with storage and cleaning facilities. La Molina Bike Park, open during the summer, is 1.9 mi away. Guests receive discounts on ski passes at La Molina and Masella.Xalet Refugi Pere Carné has a restaurant serving traditional mountain food, which you can enjoy in the dining room with panoramic valley views. There is also a bar, TV room with a projector and a lounge with a fireplace.Refugi Pere Carné offers rooms and dormitories with central heating and a shared bathroom. Bed linen is included and towels are available at an extra cost.The property is 10 minutes’ walk from La Molina Train Station, which takes you to central Barcelona in 2.5 hours. Busses to La Molina’s ski slopes leave from a stop just outside.
- The place was absolutely nice, quite near to la Molina. The man who attended us was really kind, helping us in anything we needed. I really recommend this place
- Everything was perfect! From the ambience, to our room, to the super cosy lounge room, to the amazing dinner prepared by the owners themselve!
- Great for a short stay am sure rooms with ensuite were great but shared facilities were spotless. Host was excellent and very friendly thank you
- Friendly staff, very helpful and take time to get to know the guests
- Owners are super friendly ensuring a warm welcome & stay. Family atmosphere, great place to come with kids
Alberg-Casa De Colònies Ridolaina
There are 10-bed dormitory rooms, each with a private bathroom with a shower. You can rent the whole room or individual beds. All rooms boast views of the garden.The property is heated throughout and includes a shared lounge area with TV, DVD player, a computer, and board games. Ski storage is available.Homemade local dishes are served at a spacious shared dining room. In the garden, you will find volleyball net, basketball hoop, and a place to play football.The centre of Bellver De Cerdanya, with a number of shops and restaurants is a 10-minute drive from the house.
- Hem estat molt bé. Tot perfecte. Els espais molt nets i acollidors i el tracte molt amable i cordial. El menjar excel.lent. L’ambient molt familiar. Un bon inici pel 2018 en família, els quatre fills i els pares!
- Las comidas muy buenas y si habian nilos les ofrecían algo especial para ellos si no les gustaba el menú. Ambiente familiar tanto con los dueños como con los otros ocupantes de la casa de colonias. Los dueños, muy serviciales te ofrecían todo tipo de ayuda que pudieras necesitar.
- Nos encanto todo, las comidas muy buenas, el lugar ideal, el trato perfecto, estuvimos muy a gusto. Decir que íbamos con un perro y ningún problema ,al contrario , se lo paso de fabula.
- Las costumbres a la hora del comedor, hora, quitar platos…..
- El sitio es muy tranquilo naturaleza total estuvimos súper bien y el trato del personal muy bien limpio todo
Alberg Cal Manel
Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is provided. There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Bike and backpack storage is available at the property.Pas de la Casa is 22 mi from Alberg Cal Manel, while Font-Romeu is 25 mi away. Berga is 21 mi away.
- Excellent hospitality; friendly staff; comfortable; clean; economical; great location at the base of pedraforca
- Cal Manel is a new and clean hostel. The views are spectacular and it is a quiet town so I had a dorm room to myself. Toni, the owner was very friendly and helpful. He went out of his way to help me enjoy my stay and give me tips.
- Beds very comfortable, facilities great and very clean.
- El olor a suavizante de la ropa d cama, toallas… y el desayuno!!!!!
Todo! Estuvimos en el apartamento Pedraforca y hay que decir que muy bien, tanto limpieza, espacio, colchones cómodos, etc.
Destacar la atención y amabilidad de todos los trabajadores.
Tienen desayuno completo por 5€. Recomiendo 100%
Muchas gracias por todo, repetiremos seguro!
Alberg la Bruna
All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured in some rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play table tennis at this hostel, and the area is popular for skiing. Andorra la Vella is 16 mi from Alberg la Bruna, while Pas de la Casa is 12 mi from the property.
- Todo correcto ;calidad precio. La comida muy buena y abundante.
- Durante nuestra estancia los dueños del albergue estaban atentos en todo momento, la comida en el comedor variedad tanto para adultos como para niños. Nos han atendido intentado que nos sintiéramos como en casa entre familia. el paisaje era excelente, las instalaciones y la zona de juegos para los peques estaba cuidada y ofertaban diferentes espacios para las familias. Sin duda un sitio para recomendar. Pasamos allí la verbena de >San juan, y pudimos disfrutar de chocolatada, coca, hoguera y música. la verdad es que cuidan de los detalles lo máximo posible y es de agradecer.
Habitacions amples i còmodes, lavabo gran i net, espais comuns de l’alberg grans i agradables.
Tracte amable del personal, tenen bon i variat menjar.
- La atención al público de los responsables del albergue
- Instalaciones amplias, buenas vistas, personal muy agradable y comida muy correcta. Para ir con niños es genial.
The property offers single beds in mixed-sex dormitories. Each room has access to a shared bathroom.The hostel has a mini library and can provide information upon activities available in the zone. There is also a children’s playground.Masella Ski Resort is 4.3 mi from the property. Roc Blanc is 1.9 mi away and Puigcerda is within a 20-minute drive of the property. Barcelona Airport can be reached in 2 hours by car.
- Everything was perfect for me the place and the people.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, they exceeded expectations and were very helpful with making sure I caught my buses and train on time.
Is been a pleasure staying two night here, we’ve been welcomed really well and treat as part of a family!! Both day i had breakfast and dinner here, and is been a success both day!! Great food, great atmosphere, their kids let us found some candies outside the door in the morning of the 6th of january as the three kings supposed to arrive during the night with present!!!
- The property is basic, but has all you’ll need if passing through or a younger traveler. It’s a hostel with large and small rooms and shared ablutions.
- Ambiente montañero. Muy buena organización. Limpio. Superconfortable.
Refugi Cap del Rec
Accommodations is offered in shared and private rooms. All rooms have access to shared bathrooms.There is an on-site restaurant which serves dishes from the area.The property can provide discounted ski passes.A free Wi-Fi zone is offered and there is free parking nearby.
- Absolutely lovely staff, very helpful and hospitable! Felt like at home!
The personnel was very kind, the location is superbe and the view when waking up was amazing.
They helped us with general advice about the region and made a lot of effort in communicating with us in English.
- Nice and big hut, a lot of snowshoes tracks around.
- Great value for money and very clean. Anna the night manager was lovely and kept us company as we were the only guests
- I had memorable stay, beyond my expectations, which were already very high. The area is beautiful and the refuge’s vicinity and remote and so serene. The insides are impeccable. Dinner was delicious and the staff was extremely attentive. I was stunned by the cleanness of the rooms and bathrooms for being a refuge. The starry night was magical. This is etched in my soul for a very long time.
Top Hostels In Macaners Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Macaners Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Macaners Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Macaners Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!