8 Best Hostels To Stay In Lon Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Lon Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Lon Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lon Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lon Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Lon Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Lon Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Lon Cantabria:
Albergue La Cabaña
A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Skiing and cycling are among the activities that guests of Albergue La Cabaña can find nearby.Llanes is 19 miles from Albergue La Cabaña. Santander Airport is 45 miles away.
- Really clean. Handy for Fuente de and the town, and really friendly helpful staff.
Very comfortable bed.
Exactly what you expect of a mountain lodge.
- Basic breakfast with coffee, cereals and toast. Good sized en-suite bathroom. Decent price and all necessities included (top linen, towel, summer blanket).
- Great value hostel in a beautiful location. I arrived at a quiet time and was upgraded to a room with fantastic views and balcony from which to enjoy them. Potes is a 10 min walk away and there are lovely trails up into the hills. The staff were very friendly and helpful – recommended!
- Un personal superatento y amable. Un desayuno muy bueno y con mucha variedad. Tienes cocina donde guardar tus alimentos y cocinar. La ubicación es perfecta y a 4 pasos de Potes andando. Todo estaba muy limpio y las habitaciones eran muy espaciosas. El wifi llega a casi todas las partes del albergue.
Albergue Turístico Valdebaró
The heated rooms feature wooden floors and mountain views. There are shared bathroom facilities. Bed Linen are provided.There are 2 communal lounges. The restaurant serves traditional cuisine. A local bus runs to the hostal twice a day.
- The two owners that took care of us during our stay were simply phenomenal. They took great care to make sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed to enjoy our stay in their beautiful albergue and surrounding area. The views are incredible and the common areas are very comfortable and great to kick up the sore feet after long days of hiking.
Comidas muy buenas y abundantes.
Hemos cambiado la habitación, en el cuarto día (para quedarnos un día más), de una con 4 literas (las camas supercomodísimas) a un ático con tres camas, cuarto de baño, televisión, muchas ventanas, una de ella enseñandonos un paisaje magnífico.
El jardín grande y muy bonito, la piscina, la terraza… es qué nos encantó a los tres!
De las personas que cuida aquello con tantísima profesionalidad, paciencia… que puedo añadir más? Julio nos dibujó en papel rutas, por donde ir con el coche y luego hacerlas andando, muy amable y siempre dispuesto a atender en lo que sea, es una persona que transmite mucha tranquilidad.
- La ubicación, el trato recibido y el alojamiento que es una casa preciosa
- La situación, vistas, entorno y el trato amable del dueño.
- Очень хорошее расположение и особенно приятная атмосфера в отеле. На первом этаже есть настоящий дровяной камин! Несмотря на прохладную погоду на улице, в комнате было довольно тепло, отопление было включено заранее. Чисто и уютно, очень рекомендую.
Albergue Turístico Briz
Each dorm at Albergue Turístico Briz has simple wooden furnishings and bunk beds. All dorms have heating and access to a shared bathroom. Towels can be rented at reception.You can make use of a shared lounge with a TV, board games and a fireplace. The gardens and terrace offer views of the surrounding mountains. There is also a barbecue here.The area is ideal for hiking and skiing, and the nearest slopes are approximately 1 hour’s drive away. Potes is 12 mi away, and the nearest beaches can be reached in an hour by car.
- Extremely friendly owner and family feeling. Lovely wood fire chimney which made my day when it was raining!
Exceptionally kind owners. Friendly and helpful. the whole place was exceptionally clean.
I dealt with the parents of the owner as she was not well on my arrival, and they were fantastic, so kind and helpful. totally recommend the hostel.
- really good place to stay and the owner is absolutely awesome
- Great place, clean, everything in excellent order and with an exceptional host.
- Very friendly family run albergue; Internet runs very well, very clean and excellent breakfast.
Albergue Peña Castil
The hostel has rooms with private bathroom and dormitories with a shared bathroom with a shower. Lockers, towels, and bed linen can be rented on site. The rooms offer beautiful mountain views.There is a lounge with a rustic fireplace and a TV. The property includes a bar where breakfast is served.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. The coastal town of Llanes and its beaches can be reached in around 1 hour by car.
- The location. It is very clean and would be great in summer sunshine.
- The building was immaculate and very clean with good hot showers. On 1 Jun there was a big fire and it was packed for a fell race and jolly The guardians coped admirably with a full house wanting early breakfast.
- We booked a twin room, which was comfortable and clean.
- Helpful staff, familiar atmosphere, place very clean, quiet and intimate rural location.
In the two weeks we traveled through Spain, this was our FAVORITE location. We honestly would have been quite happy staying in Sotres the entire trip. Although we (two married couples) slept in bunk beds, the beds were comfortable and sturdy, the blankets warm, and our private bathroom clean with plenty of hot water. The included breakfast was a wonderful bonus and a great opportunity to meet other travelers! At the end of a long day of hiking, you could grab a few beers (from the hostel!) and sit out on their patio, admiring the view.
10/10 would recommend staying here.
Albergue Villa de Bulnes
A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hostel.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Albergue Villa de Bulnes.Llanes is 37 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 76 mi from Albergue Villa de Bulnes.
- Cheap, two bars beside it, was fine for the night.
- Su ubicación, tranquilidad y trato con el personal
- Una atención excelente y acogedora, tranquilo y buena comodidad de los dormitorios para descansar tras una dura jornada de montaña.
Una estancia inmejorable. No se puede esperear estar en mejores manos. Gracias Adolfo y Sara, una pareja envantadora. Paisajes y senderos inolvidables. Muy recomendable
- O local é o coração dos picos da europa um ponto de partida para os caminhantes. O responsável é porreiro. É muito barato para as excelentes condições do albergue.
Refugio La Ardilla Real
Refugio La Ardilla Real features free WiFi in shared areas. You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are several hiking routes in the area. Cares Gorge is 8.1 mi away.Cangas de Onís and Covadonga Lakes are 56 mi from the property. Fuente Dé Cable Car is 1.5 hour’s drive away and Santo Toribio de Liebana Monastery is 37 mi away.
Atmosphere was fantastic. Personnel was very helpful.
Los propietarios son muy amables.
Cena muy rica.
Barato,y bien situado en la zona.
- El personal, la limpieza y el buen rollo que había!
- Sitio muy acogedor. Muy buen ambiente. Equipo muy simpático. Muy chulas las fotos de viaje que decoran el restaurante.
- Mega klimat, super gospodarze, świetny wystrój i jest gdzie zaparkowac, dobry obiad
- Atmosphere was fantastic. Personnel was very helpful.
Albergue de Portilla
Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. There is a living-dining room with fireplace. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property. You can engage in various activities, such as hiking, skiing, cycling and fishing.Pechón Beach is 48 mi from Albergue de Portilla.
- This is the quintessential mountain lodge experience. Down to earth simple and lovely. The views, the location, the food, you can’t beat it.
- Lo que mas me gustó fue el trato del personal. Atención super extra
Todo muy bien. Las hamburguesas y postres de Carolina espectaculares. Ella es un encanto.
Todo son facilidades.
- Pasamos un fin de semana en el albergue y nos sentimos como en casa, un trato excelente, la cocinera encantadora y profesional y la cama muy cómoda. Repetiré pronto.
- Estuvimos genial, perfectamente atendidos por Carol y Alejandro, que son super acogedores y cercanos. Nos asesoraron sobre rutas y demás… y cocinan muuuy rico!!!
At the hostel, each room comes with a closet. Albergue Cabrales has certain units that feature river views, and rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Guests at Albergue Cabrales will be able to enjoy activities in and around Carreña de Cabrales, like skiing.Llanes is 8 miles from the hostel, while Potes is 16 miles away. Santander Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Wonderful location great views excellent staff.
- Very clean, we found beds made with sheets. We thought this was an additional charge.
- The location was great for touring around the National Park, and for the amount we paid, it was a great value. The staff were extremely nice and helpful. Place was also super clean.
- Located away from the main road in a village, makes a perfect place to relax and enjoy the moment. They have a terrace and a yard overlooking a mountain and just meters away from a river pleasing with the sound of running water. For some, the location can be a disadvantage as you need a car to comfortably get in and around there.
- I enjoyed the view, the breakfast was decent and there was ample parking.
Top Hostels In Lon Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Lon Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Lon Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Lon Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!