8 Best Hostels To Stay In Llosa de Camacho Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Llosa de Camacho Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Llosa de Camacho Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llosa de Camacho Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llosa de Camacho Valencia Community. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Llosa de Camacho Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Llosa de Camacho Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Llosa De Camacho Valencia Community:
At the hostel, the rooms come with a closet. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while some rooms here will provide you with a patio.Casa Antiquary offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.The area is popular for cycling and fishing.Benidorm is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Gandía is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 49 miles from Casa Antiquary.
No reviews yet.
Casa Marina Suites
All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. All rooms include a shared bathroom and a hair dryer.A à la carte breakfast is served every morning at the property.Casa Marina Suites has an outdoor pool.Benidorm is 16 miles from the accommodation, while Gandía is 25 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 45 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Youth Hostel Jávea
Simply decorated, the dormitory rooms have bunk beds and bed sheets. Towels can be rented on site and lockers are available. Guests have access to shared bathrooms.The shared kitchen features an oven and a ceramic stove, as well as a dining area. A laundry service is available for a fee.Many outdoor activities are possible in the area, such as surfing, sailing, kayaking, hiking and climbing. The staff can provide information on these activities and they also rent out snorkeling equipment and underwater cameras.Guests can visit the Marine Reserve at Cabo de San Antonio, a 15-minute drive away. Alicante Airport can be reached in an hour’s drive.
- Anna, Jon, Daniel,Claire – exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable, really welcoming. Beautiful old house in great location in heart of old town. Highly recommended.
- This hostel was one of the best I’ve stayed in. The kitchen blew me away because it is so well designed and equipped for hostel use. The common areas are very clean and comfortable, as are the rooms. Big lockers for your bags and lots of space in the rooms. Friendly and helpful staff who gave me great recommendations about visiting the beaches – I’d recommend the kayaking at Granadella. Big clean bathrooms. Strong wifi. Would stay again for sure.
Great place. Very modern and comfortable with friendly and helpful staff!
Close to a bus stop that takes to the beach!
- In the old part of town, lots of history in the are, close to markets. Great location, really well set up, fabulous kitchen staff could not have been more helpful. safe lock up draws under the bunks.
The empaty of all staff , their professionalism and attention to costumers, not only to me but to others too.The mix between a totally rearrangement of the building itself adapted to nowadays with the old furniture some historic, pieces with many value.Great kitchen, many solutions available there, great “living room” and outside deck.
Worths definetly the money payed and its very well situated.The private parking is very important specially if you get a day of street market.A great option.A future reference for shure.
Youth Hostel 4you
This guest room has private rooms, some with private bathrooms, and beds in dormitory rooms, female or mixed. All rooms are air conditioned, and include lockers.The beachfront property offers a 24-hour front desk and free luggage storage. A games room and table tennis facilities are available, as well as a shared kitchen and terrace.The nearest beach is 350 feet from Youth Hostel 4you, and you can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop within a 5-minute walk from the property.
- The hostel is nice, location its good between Peñón park and old town.
- Air conditioner, location only seconds away from the beach, quiet, very cosy and comfortable! I still can’t believe how amazing this place is – I really recommend it for everyone 🙂
- The hostel has good location, close to beach, bars/restaurants, tourist office.
- Lovely new, very clean hostel with big common areas. We had a lake view as requested online. Staff was super friendly and helpful giving us tops what to do and see in the area
- Perfect location for accessing the beach. Controllable air conditioning in the rooms & a decent kitchen to cook. One terrace for eating and another to hang your beach stuff to dry.
You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. There is also a cafeteria and dining area.Benidorm is 17 mi from La Marina, while Calpe is 5.6 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 47 mi from La Marina.
No reviews yet.
La Galera del Mar
All of the rooms in Galera del Mar have modern private bathrooms and a work desk. Some also have a small balcony.The Galera del Mar guest house has a bar-restaurant offering light breakfasts.The Don Cayo Golf Course is just a short drive away, while Benidorm is about 12 mi away. There is free onsite parking, and a supermarket about 1,000 feet away.
- Friendly stuff, tasty breakfast, nice location, adorable sea close to the hotel
- Nice pool, friendly staff, ample parking, supermarket close
- We have had an amazing time in La Galera del mar. Very clean,very friendly and an beautiful view from our balcony. Very relaxing… We will definitely go back for another lovely holiday
- The staff were very friendly. There was a lady and a gentleman at the reception at all time and were very helpful and caring. They suggested what places to visit around and also were very polite and kind towards our little boy. Was a quiet place to be out of the buzz of the town, with excellent views over the mountains and the sea.
- The staff were very friendly. Everywhere was scrupulously clean and well maintained.
Rincón De Pepe
At Rincón De Pepe, all rooms have a closet. All rooms include a TV, and certain units at Rincón De Pepe have a mountain view.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Benidorm is 9 miles from Rincón De Pepe, while Alicante is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 33 miles from the property.
We visited Benidorm the first day and Calpe the second. Acceptable distances.
Quiet place with nice view. Basic conditions and comfort.
They also have restaurant: great food and service.
- Can’t fault the location. very tranquil and amazing views
- La vistas eran muy bonitas y había mucha tranquilidad. El servicio excelente ya que estaba todo muy limpio y el desayuno que iba incluido en nuestra estancia exquisito.
Como primera impresión nos pareció un poco caro al llegar al hotel, pero la amabilidad del personal y las posibilidades que ofrece el local nos acabó encantando por completo.
El hotel se encuentra a medio camino entre El Castell de Guadalest y La Nucia: para ir a cualquiera de los pueblos se requiere el coche pero como nosotros fuimos a hacer ciclismo tenia una posición muy buena, tranquilo y en medio de la naturaleza.
Repetiríamos sin dudarlo y, como huésped, lo recomiendo 😊.
- El personal muy amable, las habitaciones reformadas y limpias
- We visited Benidorm the first day and Calpe the second. Acceptable distances.
Mar i Vent
There is a dining area which offers daily set menus and options for guest with special diets. Guests can also use a microwave and toaster to prepare their own food.Many water sports are offered on the beach by the hostel.Valencia can be reached in an hour’s drive, while Terra Mítica Theme Park is around 50 minutes’ away by car.
- Its almost on the beach and every day was hot. Whats not to like? Got a sea view room for the 1st time. No kitesurfers on the beach. Found the new development by oliva and the 1 storey holiday cottages.
- Very good place to relax just in front of a wonderful beach.😊
- The staff were really amazing.. helping us as much as possible.. all for extraordinary good value
- El trato del personal excelen una amabilidad 100℅100 Vamos encantada me he quedado con todo el personal del albergue.. Recomendable
- La atención prestada por parte del personal, un trato muy cercano. Cualquier duda o aclaración te la resuelven muy amablemente. Rosa muy trabajadora y responsable. Y su compañera Empar también muy amable y servicial.
Top Hostels In Llosa De Camacho Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Llosa de Camacho Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Llosa de Camacho Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Llosa de Camacho Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!