8 Best Hostels To Stay In Latas Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Latas Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Latas Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Latas Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Latas Aragon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Latas Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Latas Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Latas Aragon:
Albergue de Yebra
Rooms at this hostel come with heating, Some also have a balcony, a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.Guests can get tourist information of the area on site. Pack lunches are available at an extra cost.The property is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking and mountain biking. Aramón Formigal Ski Resort is a 40-minute drive away.
- excellent attention received from the staff, good breakfast and high value for money
- Exceptionally well priced good breakfast only 3 Euros. Centrally located with nice modern rooms.
- Excelente trato, Buen desayuno, muy limpio y excelente relacion calidad /precio
- Absolutamente todo. Desde las instalaciones, la ubicación, la chica que nos atendió ,hasta el desayuno. Estaba riquisimo. Y hechos en casa!!
- Pueblo tranquilo y agradable, donde era fácil de acceder desde la carretera y en un entorno ideal para prácticas de montaña. Está reformado y las habitaciones superan la calidad de los estándares de un albergue, haciendo que la calidad-precio sea excelente.
Albergue El Último Bucardo
At Albergue El Último Bucardo, all rooms include a desk. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.A variety of activities can be enjoyed on site or nearby, including skiing, cycling and hiking.Formigal is 14 miles from Albergue El Último Bucardo.
Excellent place for backpackers. You can find a lot of information about routes in mountains. Albergue is situated on the main road, so it’s very easy to found it and we parked a car on the opposite side and it’s also a plus.
Breakfasts were in usual spanish style (pan con tomatos, jamon, queso and cafe con leche). For us it was a good start of a day.
I’m planning come back 🙂
- It was very clean and fair enough for the price. The breakfast was very good for 5 eur.
- The Albergue is very big, modern and cozy. I loved the shared kitchen and living room. Also there’s a fenced garden with BBQs and hammocks, where you can rest, cook, and take your pet out ! bedrooms very comfortable, no TV (but who cares) and also beautiful views!
- Encantado de la estancia. Te hacen sentirte como en casa. Gracias a toda la familia Bucardo por ser geniales. Por esos desayunos, picnics y cenas, por los ratos con una cerveza en buena compañía, por las actividades propuestas y por los conciertos del Sur en los Pirineos. El año que viene volveré.
Personal molt amable i voluntariós.
Després d’haver marxat ens van trucar per demanar disculpes per una petita errada que havien comès.
Quan et lleves a les 5 del matí per fer una ruta de 8 hores per la montanya, valores molt trobar-te l’esmorzar preparat.
Casi tota la clientela son montanyers (caminadros, escaladors) i motoristes i l’ambient es cordial.
Naturalment, quan tornem a Ordesa pensenm tornar.
- Excellent place for backpackers. You can find a lot of information about routes in mountains. Albergue is situated on the main road, so it’s very easy to found it and we parked a car on the opposite side and it’s also a plus.
At the hostel, each room includes a patio.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at Albergue-Hostel Pirenarium will be able to enjoy activities in and around Puente de Sabiñánigo, like skiing.Formigal is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Jaca is 11 miles from the property.
- Dude was really nice, and the room was very clean. Kitchen was fully stocked, including wine glasses.
General architecture of the building is stunning
- How friendly the people were. And how much care they have taken to help me.
Good value for money, but basic amenities. Repurposed military camp building, now a school camp facility with a winter sport focus.
Great for a place to stay if you just need a bed while you check out the beautiful surrounds during the day. Preferably by motorbike!
- Fui para correr la Quebrantahuesos y el trato y las atenciones por parte del personal fueron inmejorable con muy buena organización. Guardaron mi bici en una habitación asegurándose que sólo yo con mi DNI pudiera recogerla, lo que me dio mucha tranquilidad. En recepción puedes comprar agua fresca o cualquier refresco sin que te peguen una clavada. Se nota que saben tratar al cliente y hacer que este se sienta a gusto. superó mis expectativas con creces.
Guests can choose between private rooms and shared dormitories at Albergue Jaca. All are heated and have an private bathroom. Bed linen is provided and towels can be rented for a surcharge.The hostel’s bar has an open fireplace and a pool table. Albergue Jaca also has a large garden with a children’s play area. There are 2 padel courts, and guests can use the sports center for an extra cost.Jaca Cathedral is a 10-minute walk from the hostel, and a range of shops and restaurants can be found in the town center.
- It cheap. And easy to find after a long days ride. Breakfast was basic and fitted the bill.
- I was allocated a large room, three single beds, spacious, excellent bathroom. Quiet, and clean.
- Half board great experience. This has the best views of any hostel we have ever stayed in. Beds fantastically comfy.
Staff at reception was quite helpfull.
Got a room just for my self.
- Very warm and friendly greeting. Full use of the top floor and located on the edge of the nature reserve.
A Borda Felices
The simply decorated rooms at A Borda Felices have wooden furnishings and beamed ceilings. All rooms have heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hostel also has a lounge and a dining area. You can make use of a fully equipped kitchen and of a computer at reception. There is a washing machine and a tumble dryer, which can be used for an additional cost.Set in the Aragonese Pyrenees, A Borda Felices has a picturesque setting close to the Ara River.You can go cycling in the area and the hostel can also arrange off-road excursions. Panticosa’s ski slopes are approximately 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Very good value for money. Perfect location and friendly staff (only Spanish speaking). It was very nice to have the communal kitchen with all facilities. Good atmosphere in the house. The wooden floor in the room was good for the child to play. Also, a playground is next to the hostel.
- Great location, very friendly host, lovely small town, 5 mins drive from the park entrance
- Nice hostel a bit far from ski resorts if that is what you are looking for
- Very friendly owners/staff, good basis for the Ordesa/Monte Perdido National Park, playground for the kids, shared kitchen is well equipped and organized. Good restaurants all around, two supermarkets and an outdoor shop nearby. Sorrosal waterfall/ferrata is just a couple of minutes walk.
- Nice friendly atmosphere, centrally located in the beautiful town of Broto
Albergue Monte Perdido
The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and free toiletries.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and cycling.Ordesa National Park is 4.3 miles from the hostel.
Everything was great, the owner Bea was very pleasent and helpfull. Everything was well organised and working. The common kitchen was unbelivibly clean and nice to enjoy the food. We also enjoyed wide equipemment of the kitchen. The room was very comfortable and also well structured. & the bonus was that the room is get cleaned and tidy everyday by the staff.
So at the end I’d like to thank Bea and her wonderfull personnel to make our stay so nice ? I can not remember when I stayed in such a nice appartment.
The area around Torla is spectacular and worth to see.
- Nice hotel right in the center of beautiful village of Torla
fantastic place: exceptionally clean, stylish, everything is of high quality, very friendly hosts
you have fully equipped communal kitchen with a fireplace (!), good restaurants/groceries nearby, the village itself is very beautiful and visitor center is in 5 min walk
Freedom to do your own stuff.
Bea was always 100% responsive.
- An amazing and cozy place to stay just a few kilometers from Ordesa and ski stations! Nicely decorated, clean and with a lot of style! Would definitely recommend!
- Everything was great, the owner Bea was very pleasent and helpfull. Everything was well organised and working. The common kitchen was unbelivibly clean and nice to enjoy the food. We also enjoyed wide equipemment of the kitchen. The room was very comfortable and also well structured. & the bonus was that the room is get cleaned and tidy everyday by the staff.
Refugio Lucien Briet
Each room at Refugio Lucien Briet, has heating and offers access to shared bathrooms. The kitchen comes with a microwave and a toaster. Please note that it does not include kitchenware.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and horse riding.The hostel is 1.9 mi from Parque Nacional de Ordesa.
- Comfortable enough and good location for getting to the national park.
- In the heart of the village Torla. Good for solo travellers and Backpackers. Bunk beds are comfortable. Toilets were well maintained.
- Basic accommodation but location, cleanliness & comfort of the rooms good. Staff were pleasant and always willing to accommodate our needs where possible.
- Good and clean basic room worth the money, perfect for trekkers.
- The atmosphere was lovely, staying in an old town looking out onto a little laneway. Despite the language barrier at check in the man was very helpful and showed us everything. There was a communal kitchen with microwave but no boiling water. The dinner at the restaurant was excellent, home cooked and a good price, it is actually mentioned in the lonely planet guide. We found a parking spot in a square nearby but it might be harder to find during busy times. It was a good base to do walks on the national park.
All rooms offer alternative energy-powered amenities and are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.This hostel has ski storage space and bike hire is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling. Formigal is 14 mi from Albergue A’noguera, while Jaca is 5 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 56 mi away.
- Very quiet with a lovely welcoming host Robbie. It is simple but adequate accommodation
- Great location in the countryside. Absolutely peaceful and my daughter enjoyed herself immensely helping with the animals. Initially I was disconcerted as I did not realise that Albergue does not mean hotel but more like a sort of hostel for backpackers. However Robbie and his assistant are marvellous and two extremely nice and interesting people. One of the highlights of our summer holiday in Spain.
- Albergue was great, easy to find even in the dark. Robbie was very knowledgeable about the area and helped us plan our ascent of Collarada. Would highly recommend. Check out the Facebook page before you book for photos!
Tranquil, peaceful and quiet.
Beautiful view and history of the house. The host Robbie is a very welcoming and accommodating host with good knowledge of the local area.
Our room was very clean and comfortable. Bed linen and towels can be provided for €4 pp. The breakfast is a nice one to start your day. I would definitely stay here again and will recommend this to friends and family.
LOS DUEÑOS SON MUY AMABLES Y TE INFORMAN MUY BIEN SOBRE EL ENTORNO TIEMPO,OCIO ,TIENDAS CERCANAS,ETC……Y SI VAS CON NIÑOS SE LO PASARAN EN GRANDE TIENEN UNA MINI GRANJA CON OVEJAS,PAVOS, GALLINAS Y UN MONTON DE GATITOS….
POR CIERTO LOS DESAYUNOS MAGNIFICOS Y LA CENA TAMBIÉN LOS DUEÑOS SE LO CURRAN Y QUEDAS MUY SACIADO ..Y A UN PRECIO SUPER ECONOMICO
Top Hostels In Latas Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Latas Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Latas Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Latas Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!