8 Best Hostels To Stay In Islallana La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Islallana La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Islallana La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Islallana La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Islallana La Rioja. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Islallana La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Islallana La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Islallana La Rioja:
Hostal Restaurante la Terraza I y II
Hostal Restaurante la Terraza I y II is located in Torrecilla en Cameros and features a bar. There’s a restaurant.At the hostel, each room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms include a closet.Logroño is 20 miles from Hostal Restaurante la Terraza I y II, while Elciego is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 72 miles from the accommodation.
- Las habitaciones son limpias y funcionales. Hay abundante espacio para aparcar en la zona. El precio es razonable para lo que ofrece.
La comida del restaurante y la relación calidad-precio era muy buena.
Las vistas del restaurante de bajo son buenas, frente al puente.
El personal era muy amable y servicial.
Hay parking en la calle de abajo y se suben unas escaleras.
Dueños súper serviciales y atentos, buen desayuno
El pueblo muy bonito
- La habitación estaba limpia y la cama era cómoda.
- La chica que nos atendió muy simpática y agradable. Además hay un aparcamiento en la calle de abajo con bastantes huecos.
Hostal A La Sombra Del Laurel
Located in Navarrete, Hostal A La Sombra Del Laurel features a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi and a shared lounge are offered.At the hostel, each room comes with a closet and a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal A La Sombra Del Laurel.Logroño is 9 miles from the accommodation, while Haro is 23 miles from the property. Vitoria Airport is 54 miles away.
- Wonderful warm and helpful hostess. Excellent value, comfortable accomodations.
- Everything else was great. Comfy room and tasty decorated, really nice staff. Bring good earplugs and you’re done.
- Great location. Amazing rooms and great staff. They even brought me a fan for the nighttime!
- The owners were very accommodating and made my stay one of the best stops on the Camino! Thank you Esperanza and Angel! Your place is beautiful!
- The owner is exceptionally friendly and gracious. The rooms are sparse, but very clean. Abundant hot water for shower was a bonus.
Albergue El Camino de las Estrellas
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Albergue El Camino de las Estrellas is located in Navarrete. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a terrace and a shared lounge. Guests can have a drink at the bar.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Logroño is 7 miles from the hostel, while Haro is 24 miles away. Vitoria Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- An albergue on the Camino trail. We stayed in the bunks but they also had private rooms. It was clean and the host who is an artist was delightful. Food and drink available. Clean and good showeres.
- The coed showers were clean, 2 curtains so you had privacy.
- Very clean and open. The owner and his little dog are wonderful.
- It was very clean and only two people per room. Excellent for hostel standards!
- I liked the big open space downstairs and the fact this building has so much potential.
Offering free WiFi, Albergue Peregrinos Albas is a small hostel located in Logroño city center. It is set in a pedestrianized square, a 10-minute walk from the cathedral, and offers a free bike garage.The bright spacious dormitory features bunk beds, heating and fans. There are shared bathroom facilities with showers and hairdryers.A microwave, fridge and coffee machine can be found in the shared kitchen area. The hostel also has laundry facilities, including a washing machine, tumble dryer and clothes racks.Logroño Train Station is a 15-minute walk from the property and Calle Laurel, famous for its tapas bars, is the same distance away.
- It’s an open dorm setting for pilgrams walking the Camino.
- The staff was excellent. Laundry was reasonable and she hung on the line for me. Shower clean with lots of hot water. Bed was comfortable and clean. Very pleased. A little off the Camino but not bad at all. I stopped at a bakery on way out so no problem for food. They had a shared kitchen as well but I didnt use it. It was clean when I looked in.
- Blanca was very nice. Clean and confortable beds.
- The location is fairly good. It was clean and the staff were very helpful with directions.
- Blanca is amazing and helpful, besides, the facilities are way above average for a hostel and the price-value of the place is one of the best I have ever came across.
Albergue Santiago Apostol
Albergue Santiago Apostol is located in Logroño’s old town, 800 feet from La Redonda Cathedral. The hostel offers Wi-Fi and shared dining and seating areas.This hostel features dormitories with shared bathroom and private rooms with their own bathroom. Heating is available in all bedrooms. Bars, shops and restaurants are 5 minutes’ walk from the property.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers, bike storage and massage services.Santo Domingo the la Calzada is 30 mi from the hostel. San Millán de la Cogolla and Monasteries Suso and Yuso, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, are a 40-minute drive away. Agoncillo Airport is 20 minutes’ away by car.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly. Our bikes were delivered and they stored it until our arrival. They had no problem leaving it in the washing room. The supper was awesome and highly recommended.
- The reception was excellent. The host was extremely helpful. The communal dinner was also very good. Location was good as well.
- The staff was really great, I made a lot friends and also they had delicious food for dinner.
- The hostel has a very good central location in the heart of the city. You go out and you are already waking in the historic center. The rooms are tidy and clean, as well as pilgrims friendly so it was quiet. Bathrooms and common space were tidy and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- The staff was friendly and could speak multiple languages. The pilgrim’s dinner (for those walking the Camino Frances) was pretty good (11 euros). Breakfast consisted of good coffee, bread, and prepackaged pastries. There is a little bar for good coffee, beer and wine. A TV in the common room and plenty of places to sit. There is a storage area for bikes. There is a little outdoor seating area in the back. Plenty of storage lockers.
Winederful Hostel & Café
One of our best sellers in Logroño! Winederful Hostel & Café is located in Logroño, a 14-minute walk from Laurel Street. Popular points of interest around the property include Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda and Spanish Federation of Friends of the Camino de Santiago Associations. The property is 0.7 miles from the city Logroño City Centre.Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain units at the hostel also provide guests with a patio.Logroño Town Hall is a 12-minute walk from Winederful Hostel & Café, while La Rioja Museum is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Amazingly clean, fresh linen, excellent location, comfortable beds, great price! One of the best hostel anywhere. World class.
Neat and clean.
Nice shower with non slip floor.
- Good hot water. Good security Locker under bed. Exceptional check in.
- The property is immaculate, lockers under the beds, power,lights , privacy very well run no curfew
- Amazing place to kick back for a rest day while on the Camino. Amazing staff, super clean, welcoming, great coffee, great location. What else could you ask for?
Albergue Logroño Centro
A 15-minute walk from Laurel Street, Albergue Logroño Centro is located in Logroño and has rooms with free WiFi. Popular points of interest nearby include Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda, Spanish Federation of Friends of the Camino de Santiago Associations and Logroño Town Hall. La Rioja Museum is a 14-minute walk from the hostel and Riojaforum Conference Centre is 1.3 miles away.Every room includes a private bathroom, while selected rooms also offer a kitchenette.International University of La Rioja is 1.3 miles from the hostel, while La Rioja University is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 53 miles from Albergue Logroño Centro.
- Fantastic value for money – great communal space that we had mostly to ourselves. Right in the middle of Logroño’s most beautiful area, with a short walk to all the pubs/clubs/cafes.
- Habitación muy limpia y confortable. Ubicación inmejorable. Excelente opción más económica si vas con niños y quieres hacer turismo a buen precio. Totalmente recomendable y para repetir sin dudarlo.
- Todo fueron trabas desde el primer momento. La ubicación es lo único salvable. Muy normalito por lo demás. Y cara para lo que ofrece.
- Localização otima, atendimento rapido e sem burocracias
Amabilidad de Alberto.
Limpieza del baño
La Casa Nueva
La Casa Nueva offers accommodations in Nieva de Cameros. The hostel has a barbecue and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Logroño is 21 mi from La Casa Nueva, while Haro is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 46 mi from La Casa Nueva.
- El albergue es muy acogedor, el pueblo muy bonito, pequeño, en una zona preciosa con unos paisajes bonitos, las carreteras bien conservadas por si te quieres desplazar a otros lugares de interés de La Rioja. Aparte de pasar un buen rato con la gente del pueblo, hemos podido visitar lugares de interés sin ningun problema, ya q las distancias no son muy largas.
- El pueblo y la ubicación del albergue es espectacular. El pueblo y sus calles tienen un gran encanto y las vistas a la naturaleza de la montaña son fantásticas. Además se puede aparcar enfrente del albergue y si no hay hueco detrás hay un parking bastante grande.
- La casa estaba muy bien, y la dueña fue muy atenta ya agradable
- Todo, estuvimos comodisimos,Ana majisima,muy cordial
- La cama muy cómoda y todas las instalaciones limpísimas. El pueblo precioso y con fuente de agua natural. Vistas espectaculares.
Top Hostels In Islallana La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Islallana La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Islallana La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Islallana La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!