8 Best Hostels To Stay In Isla de Arosa Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Isla de Arosa Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Isla de Arosa Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Isla de Arosa Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Isla de Arosa Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Isla de Arosa Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Isla de Arosa Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Isla De Arosa Galicia:
Hostal Mourelos is located on Galicia’s O Grove Peninsula, facing Toja Island. It offers a bar with a charming terrace, and its rooms feature a TV and free WiFi.The rooms at the Mourelos feature bright décor and tiled floors. Many have great views over the Arosa Estuary, while some rooms have a private terrace.There are many restaurants and bars in the streets around the guest house. Hostal Mourelos is 10 minutes’ drive from the famous A Lanzada Beach, and Sanxenxo is 20 minutes away.
El trato recibido y la disposición de facilitarme todo.
El personal es excelente
- Me gusto la ubicacion.La tranquilidad.La habitacion muy amplia.Limpieza 10.
- Hostal bien ubicado, con parking exclusivo para los huéspedes. Tienen una cafetería al costado de la entrada para desayunos y otras necesidades. La wifi no funciona mal, pero baja y sube la señal a ratos.
Sitio céntrico a 150 metros de la costa limpio y
con vistas al mar. Lugar tranquilo que recomendaría
- Me gustó su ubicación, la atención del personal. El confort de la habitación. Alojado en la planta superior con vistas a la ría. El balcón una alegría para poder respirar de una localidad increíble
- El trato recibido y la disposición de facilitarme todo.
Albergue A Salazon
Located in Villanueva de Arosa, Albergue A Salazon features a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.Pontevedra is 21 miles from the hostel. Vigo Airport is 39 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Casa Mariano is located in Revolta. Each room at the 2-star hostel has garden views, and guests can enjoy access to an outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom and a bath, and some rooms at Casa Mariano have a terrace. Guest rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Casa Mariano has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the hostel, including cycling and fishing.Pontevedra is 17 miles from Casa Mariano, while Sanxenxo is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 34 miles from the accommodation.
- Unfortunately one of us was really sick when we arrived, so we didn’t get to experience much of the area. We practically stayed in the room. Our hosts were really nice and made us tea and special meals to help and to cheer us up. They had a lot of information about the area, and it would have been great to have explored more. Nice breakfast and a lovely atmosphere in the breakfast room with the other guests. We will be back!
- The staff is extra friendly. The cleaning is excellent.
המארחים היו מקסימים
החדר היה בסיסי אך נקי ונח.
המחיר סביר בהחלט.
יש חנייה חופשית.
- La familia que lleva el hotel, es gente encantadora. El lugar es super acogedor, tranquilo y bonito. Desayuno bien, cena bien, mariscada super, Rocío un amor.
- El trato familiar, tanto Mariano, conchi y Rocío fueron encantadores
Albergue O Cruceiro
Featuring a terrace and a shared lounge, Albergue O Cruceiro is located in Caldas de Reis. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a bar. Free WiFi is included.At the hostel, every room is equipped with a desk. The rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. All guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Albergue O Cruceiro.Santiago de Compostela is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Right on the Camino route. Nice, friendly staff at check in, restaurant, and in the morning breakfast bar. Our room was spotlessly clean. Nice, comfortable beds. Washer and dryer were greatly appreciated.
- This is a hotel which has converted a limited number of rooms to shared bunk bed spaces for pilgrims.
- I was the only guest in a 4 bunk bedroom. These are actually part of the hotel so the amenities are the same.washers, dryers, clothes line. Snack machine. Cafe next door.
- Basic one night stay along Camino de Santiago, stayed in four bed bunk room with private bath for the room, comfortable, clean, happy to have booked ahead
- The beds were all singles and the comforters were cozy. The staff was pleasant and helpful and they had a wonderful dinner and breakfast available. Very clean and set in a quiet, beautiful village.
Featuring a terrace, Albergue Agarimo is located in Caldas de Reis. The property has a shared kitchen and free WiFi.The rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. Certain rooms come with a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from Albergue Agarimo, while Pontevedra is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Right on the Camino to Santiago. The host was helpful and nice. The facilities were also very clean.
- This is a large(ish) ablergue but with plenty of space. It’s not a hotel but as an albergue it definitely met all of our needs and we’d stay there again.
- Extra good stay: cosy, clean, very good located, super helpful staff. Very cool rustic room design. Hostel was full of pilgrims and everyone felt comfortable and good. One of the best albergues at Caminho. Highly recommended. Don’t forget about hot springs!
- Very sweet young woman who checked us in. Good location for Camino. Large room.
- Prime location, right at the center and the camino waymarks. The albergue is actually an apartment that was turned to host people. it has several rooms in various sizes. The owner Mary Carmen a really nice and welcoming seniora. everything is super clean. and it really feels like home. or sleeping at your grandmom in a positive way. kitchen is well equiped and there are washing machine and dryer free of charge. there is also an elevator. sheets are clean, towel is also provided.
Slow City Hostel Pontevedra
Located in Pontevedra, a few steps from Pontevedra Town Hall, Slow City Hostel Pontevedra has a number of amenities including a terrace and free WiFi. Around 50 feet from Basilica Santa Maria, the property is also close to Teatro Principal. Pazo de Cultura is 1.2 miles from the property.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Slow City Hostel Pontevedra has some rooms with city views, and all rooms come with a shared bathroom. All guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Provincial Museum of Pontevedra is 1.6 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra Bus Station is 1.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 20 miles from Slow City Hostel Pontevedra.
- The location was excellent. Right in the center of the sights, bars and shopping.
- The location is very central to the historic part of Pontevedra.
- Location was okay, Jorge was very nice, ‘unique’ decor
- Very comfortable and “homey” Lots of breakfast items supplied free. Location next cathedral. Easy to locate with G. Maps.
- The hostel has an agreement with a local laudromat and provides a service whereby your laundry is collected, cleaned and folded and returned to you within three hours for a fee of €8. Excellent service for pilgrims arriving late with no time to hand wash and dry clothes before the following morning. There was also food left in the kitchen for breakfast so that pilgrims can have breakfast before they leave, no matter how early in the morning.
Located in Pontevedra, within a few steps of Pontevedra Town Hall and a 2-minute walk of Basilica Santa Maria, Acolá Hostel provides accommodations with free bikes and a terrace, and free WiFi. Located around 600 feet from Teatro Principal, the hostel is also 1.2 miles away from Pazo de Cultura. Guests can enjoy city views.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with an electric tea pot. Complete with a private bathroom, all rooms at Acolá Hostel are equipped with air conditioning, and certain rooms also offer a seating area. At the accommodation every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.A continental, buffet or vegetarian breakfast is served at the property.Provincial Museum of Pontevedra is 1.6 miles from Acolá Hostel. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Beautiful new hostel in a fantastic location next to the basilica. Very friendly staff and nice, clean facilities. They also provide a packed lunch for pilgrims.
- The beds are amazing, the curtains it’s a big plus. There is individual lights, plugs in and also USB entrance in all beds. Amazing! Not crowded at all. It’s very clean too. It’s a great hostel and I can recommend for every kind of people.
- Great location. Friendly and clean Also brand new. Nice to have breakfast and a packed lunch/snack
- Great shower and bathroom facilities. Nice privacy curtain on the bunks. Also large storage drawer that was lockable. Breakfast included and even a packed lunch left in fridge :).
- Beds were comfortable, with individual curtains that came across meant there was lots of privacy. Friendly staff.
Featuring a bar and a restaurant, Hostal Kukia is located in Noya. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.Santiago de Compostela is 24 miles from the hostel, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Brilliant location… facilities for making tea and coffee a bonus. Good wifi. Great restaurant below. Someone has tried hard with the decor.
- The location, staff, and rooms were all excellent.
- The restaurant in the same building was great and affordable (same owner). Beds were comfortable and the room was big. There was coffee/tea station on the second floor (not sure how noisy it was for guests staying there though). Nice decor and clean.
Complementary coffee, cereals & brekfast biscuits.
Excellent restaurant attached. Superb value
If you’re looking for a clean, safe place to stay in Noia, this is it.
- Location- Noia is lovely. Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable. Attention to detail. Nicely decorated. Free muffins for breakfast. Excellent restaurant downstairs.
Top Hostels In Isla De Arosa Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Isla de Arosa Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Isla de Arosa Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Isla de Arosa Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!