8 Best Hostels To Stay In Harbor City California – Top Hotel Reviews
Harbor City California is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Harbor City California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Harbor City California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Harbor City California. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Harbor City California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Harbor City California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Harbor City California:
Surf City Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Surf City Hostel offers accommodations in Hermosa Beach.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis at this hostel, and the area is popular for biking. Los Angeles is 16 miles from Surf City Hostel, and Santa Monica is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The staff was amazing helping me with grocery stores and Uber. At 2am, Karla even came out with me to wait for Lyft to the airport, as my phone was not working and I didn’t know the area. So great.
wow! beach was so close! I was especialy lucky, because window view from room was directly to beach.
Personal was kind. It was pretty clean everywhere.
And even good simple breakfast for that price!
Incredibly kind and helpful staff, the location itself was in the middle of the pier and right on he beach, so great location.
I showed up very late at night and didn’t have cash for my key deposit but they were completely understanding and accommodating. They provided a towel which is always nice. Biggest thing was it was all for he absurdly low price it was
- There was a bed? The sheets didn’t fit. They had to find sheets to fit the bunk.
- Area has nice feeling so good location. From LAX airport managed to get there with one bus and little bit of walking and didnt take too long(try to have exact change(1.75$) thou for bus as no change is given(TAP card can be bought from near library next to police department in hermosa). Other guests in room where nice. Could just fit my handluggage bag in the locker in the room(locked with own padlock). There was variety in breakfast althou for a health conscious not the most nutritious, but I was pleasantly surprised of the apples and well peanutbutter isnt too bad either. It was nice to wake up and be able to see the beach and ocean from the window. Ocean water was cool but still went to enjoy the waves as the sun was still warm.
HI Los Angeles – South Bay Hostel
Located in scenic Angel’s Gate Park, this San Pedro hostel is 5 minuets’ drive to Cabrillo Beach and Cabrillo Marine Aquarium. Barbecue facilities are offered. Free WiFi is provided throughout.Including sheets and free WiFi, each bed also offers access to a shared bathroom at HI Los Angeles – South Bay Hostel. Towels are included.A 24-hour reception welcomes guests to HI Los Angeles – South Bay Hostel. A launderette is provided.Los Angeles International Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away. Disneyland Resort is 40 minutes’ drive from HI Los Angeles – South Bay Hostel.
- Very nice location, there is a huge view on the ocean ! There is a kitchen, a fridge and microwave that everyone can use.
- Very sociable place to stay and the breakfast and facilities were excellent.
- Lovely and clean room as well as the facilities. Nice breakfast and staff.
- friendly ambience, marvellous location, price value
- The location is excelent. Peaceful, in a unique place of the world. If you are looking for something far away from the cities this is your place. You can spend your day in LA/Hollywood and the come back to your spiritual place. The sunrise and sunset are the best moment of the day.
Casa Redondo is located in Redondo Beach, 15 miles from Los Angeles and 13 miles from Santa Monica.The rooms include a private bathroom.Anaheim is 25 miles from Casa Redondo, and Long Beach is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sharespace-Gardena offers accommodations in South Los Angeles, just 9 miles from Los Angeles.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and Blu-ray player, as well as a CD player are featured. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santa Monica is 14 miles from Sharespace-Gardena, and Anaheim is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Holly Crest Hotel – Los Angeles, LAX Airport
Featuring free WiFi, Holly Crest Hotel – Los Angeles, LAX Airport offers accommodations in Inglewood, just 9 miles from Los Angeles. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 10 miles from Holly Crest Hotel – Los Angeles, LAX Airport, and Anaheim is 26 miles from the property. Los Angeles International Airport is 3.1 miles away.
No reviews yet.
BackPackers Paradise Hostel
Featuring free WiFi, BackPackers Paradise Hostel offers accommodations in Inglewood. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Los Angeles is 10 miles from BackPackers Paradise Hostel, and Santa Monica is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- It is really close to the Airport and that a Shuttle to it.
- staff was very helpful, shuttle bus definitely a plus. the restaurant was closed for remodeling which was the only downside but those kind of things can’t be helped.
It’s clear that the property has made a big effort to make their rooms comfortable. A big bed, faux fireplaces, big TV, bar fridge, rainfall shower etc. all make for a far nicer room than you’d expect for the price.
Free champagne at dinner is a nice touch.
- Close to the airport, free transfer to airport. Even being a shared room the bathroom was clean (women room). No mixed-rooms 🙂
- I liked the bar and pool area. The entire stay was comfortable and enjoyable.
Set in El Segundo, Hotel 2TwentyOne is a hostel that offers communal space such as a shared lounge. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.All rooms have access to the shared bathroom located at the end of each hallway.Los Angeles is 13.7 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 1.9 miles from Hotel 2TwentyOne El Segundo LA.
- Close to the airport, convinient check in procedure
- checking in was great, we arrived after a long flight, didn’t have to talk to anybody as we had our check in pass codes already so we just went straight to our rooms. bathrooms where great and clean, and was so close to the shops.
- We had a great one night stay here in transit from Colombia over to Australia. One of the staff members, Paris went above and beyond to make sure our stay was excellent. We will definitely be staying here our next time in LA!
- Close to restaurant, 99 cent store, gas station, close to LAX, bright inside the building, and quite at night (minor noise from other tenants).
- Close to the airport so good for a one night stay.
Los Angeles LAX Apartments
One of our best sellers in Los Angeles! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Los Angeles LAX Apartments offers accommodations in Los Angeles, just 10 miles from Hollywood/Vine (LACMTA station).You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 1.9 miles from Los Angeles LAX Apartments.
- Bed was comfortable, the showers we clean and it was a well ventilated room.
- It was perfect for what we wanted just a nice clean comfortable safe spot to crash for the evening after arriving in L.A
- the assistant that checked us in was great! she went above and beyond and the place was wonderful.
- Bathroom was pretty. Loved the shower though wish we could’ve changed the water pressure.
- Close to airport for my early flight. Only half an hour radius by car to a handful of major attractions. Quiet neighborhood.
Top Hostels In Harbor City California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Harbor City California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Harbor City California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Harbor City California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!