8 Best Hostels To Stay In Hacienda Yanashashe – Top Hotel Reviews
Hacienda Yanashashe is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Hacienda Yanashashe. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hacienda Yanashashe. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hacienda Yanashashe. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Hacienda Yanashashe right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Hacienda Yanashashe with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Hacienda Yanashashe:
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Hamilton offers accommodations in Cuenca. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Lamar Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Anicha Hostel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cuenca.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Lamar Airport, 1.9 miles from Anicha Hostel.
- It was a very nice place, the owner was very frindly,
- Very affordable. I needed a last-minute place to stay in Cuenca, and this place was ok for the amount of money paid.
- Extremely friendly and cool staff, nice, very clean and new hostel in an old colonial house. The wall paintings and hammocks are cool! Breakfast is simple (tea or black coffee, bread and omelette) but yummie.
- Santo is a wonderful and helpful host. The building is beautiful and only a 3 min. walk from the main square – I would always recommend this Hostel to my friends! Muchas gracias, Santo!
- Great location, lovely staff, very comfortable beds, clean facilities. The dogs are cute!
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! Only a 2-minute walk from the commercial area, Bauhouse Hostel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi in Cuenca. It features a common kitchen and a games room. Parque Calderon is a 2-minute walk away.Rooms at Bauhouse Hostel are very bright and spacious. They feature private lockers, and some have private bathrooms.An American breakfast is served daily. Guests can cook their own meals in the common kitchen.Guests can enjoy themselves in the games roomBauhouse Hostel is a 2-minute walk from Inmaculada Concepcion Cathedral and 1.7 miles from Mariscal Lamar Airport.
- The beds were extremely comfortable and came with more than 1 blanket. Beds were a good space apart and people were nice to talk to and mingle with. The staff helped with anything I needed and gave lots of great recommendations for the few days we stayed. Beautiful location right in the city center where everything was readily available, and the museums were close by too.
- The location of the hostel is in the city center, only few steps from park Calderon. This makes everything super close.😊 The breakfast was delicious and the staff polite and friendly (everything you need to know about Cuenca, theese guys will provide the information with a detailed map explanation). The social spaces and the rooms are nice and clean. Overall, it was a really nice experience.I highly recommend this place if visiting Cuenca.
- Variedad de ambientes. El tamaño e iluminación de las habitaciones
- La zona es perfecta esta a 2 cuadras del parque Calderón en todo el centro. Muy buena ubicación.
- Ein ziemlich schönes Hostel mit allem, was man braucht!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mochiliers Hostel offers accommodations in Cuenca.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Lamar Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Great energy in the place. Huge space, perfect location. Chill out room was sweet.
- Colonial building with lots of character. Kitchen and fridge available. Very nice staff, all volunteers! Big communal rooms and other places to sit. Perfect location. We loved it here!
- Spacious double room. Good location. Towels provided & good wifi. The hostel has a nice interior/layout.
- Had the best time in Cuenca here. The hostel is simple and location is just nice. Staffs are friendly. Unlimited got water is a plus
Location was great, close to the main square.
Had laundry service available.
Had bag storage.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hostal Yakumama is located in Cuenca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Mariscal Lamar Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Nice garden, the location was great near the river.
- Super awesome environment in an incredible location. Great recommendations about Cuenca as well. Rooms were spacious and nice. A bit pricey but fit within the overall Cuenca range. Overall super super happy I chose this place because we met so many incredible travelers!
- The hostel is in a good location and is good for budget traveller. The stuff is very friendly and helpful. I like the TV Room for to relax.
- Super Central Location, nice rooms and enough bathrooms 🙂 Friendly staff
- Staff super friendly, really nice atmosphere. Location is great
Mi Casa Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Mi Casa Hostel offers accommodations in Cuenca. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Lamar Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Relaxed, comfortable and homey atmosphere. Owner and staff were helpful and friendly.
- The staff is very friendly, helpful and attending. We took the priv room for 2 and it was basic, but all we needed for these couple of days. Nice that they have a shared kitchen and a big shared relax room where you will meet other happy people;)
- Large and well equipped kitchen. We cooked scratch pizza, using the oven (with broiler) and made meals every single day. It was truly a pleasure cooking here and I miss it. The hostel is very laid back and has a part of the family like atmosphere. There were multiple movie days and nights while here, and the couches are cozy. The workers and owner are very helpful and fun to hang out and chat with. It’s about 6 blocks from the center, but this keeps the noise down.
- Good value for money and the staff are very helpful. Well equipped kitchen was a real plus too
- Super friendly staff!!!!!! Thanks to them, my stay in Cuenca was very awesome and comfortable. They know bus numbers for a lot of locations, good cafes, and good music. Kitchen is well equipped and very spacious. Common space is nice too. Wide and comfy. Staff and guests follow quiet time(11pm to 9am) so I could spent time very peacefully.
Mediterrano Hostal offers accommodations in Cuenca.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Lamar Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Sanchez offers accommodations in Cuenca. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Lamar Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- You can go just by walk to the terminal and city center.
- The cost was inexpensive and it was only a couple minute walk from the bus terminal. There was also a nice bakery down the street and it is about a 10-15 minute walk to the central park with the cathedral. They provided us with two bottles of water, soap, and towels in our room.
- We were upgraded to a nice double room with what looked like a new bathroom. The staff were extremely friendly and helped with getting to the bus terminal and allowing us to eat in the kitchen.
- Pésimo lugar. Cuando llegamos no habían tenido en cuenta nuestra reservación, a pesar de haberla hecho desde enero y de haber llamado dos días antes. Tenían una habitación que no era matrimonial pues todas estaban ocupadas.
- A proximité de la gare routière. A proximité du centre de la ville et de ses animations. Situé sur la ligne de bus 100 qui va directement a Baños pour profiter des bains thermaux. La cuisine à disposition et le personnel très sympathique Un petit restaurant économique en bas de l’hôtel
Top Hostels In Hacienda Yanashashe Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Hacienda Yanashashe to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Hacienda Yanashashe but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Hacienda Yanashashe. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!