8 Best Hostels To Stay In Garralda Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Garralda Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Garralda Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Garralda Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Garralda Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Garralda Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Garralda Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Garralda Navarre:
Hostal Rural Haizea
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Rural Haizea offers accommodations in Espinal-Auzperri, just 18 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 14 miles from Hostal Rural Haizea, and Zugarramurdi is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 21 miles from Hostal Rural Haizea.
- The restaurant was excellent quality and value for money. Great advice on menu from staff as it is written in Basque but recommendations were spot on.
- The bar and room was nice. Evening stafff were good if a little busy. I was eating alone and when went to get a drink my half finished dinner was taken away whilst at the bar. Bit of a bummer.
- The dormitory is very comfortable and one can leave in the morning without having to rush.
- The beds were comfortable. Nice hot showers. A nice big area to eat your own food and relax. The village is very pretty.
- clean comfortable rooms. efficient service. Restaurant and bar on -site. Offered pilgrim menu for walkers on the Camino de Santiago. Were able to order packed lunch for the departure day.
Suseia – The pilgrim’s home
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Suseia – The pilgrim’s home offers accommodations in Zubiri. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a shared bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Pamplona is 11 miles from Suseia – The pilgrim’s home, and Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 21 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- It was clean and bright…felt happy…Alex the host was so gracious and kind. Welcomed us with a glass of lemonade and a genuine warm smile. The beds are very comfy and semi private with half curtain. The dinner was beyond super. Wish I had taken a picture. Salad, vegetable soup (with many vegetables) and vegetarian choice for me. Both the presentation and the food was spectacular. And altho he was working alone the evening I arrived and to me it seemed pretty busy, he was ever so patient and kind with everyone. Thank you so much Alex, for what I expect will be one of the most memorable stays during my Camino. You are a gem!!
- Great to get a free beer on arrival. Excellent dinner, decent selection of breakfast foods.
- Brilliant hospitality and very friendly welcome. great food and facilities
- Clean. Modern. Got a room with 3 bunks all to myself. En suite bathroom. Towels. Washing machine. Excellent dinner.
Alex welcomed us made us feel at home
Nothing was too much for him to do for us and assist
Please extend our sincere thanks to him for making our stay so enjoyable
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Albergue Haizea offers accommodations in Espinal-Auzperri. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Pamplona is 18 miles from Albergue Haizea, and Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 20 miles from Albergue Haizea.
- lounge area with amenities, such as making hot water, microwave, reading area and books.
- Muy limpio. Y súper amble el chico de la tarde. La comida abundante y riquisima
- Camas muy cómodas, el menú del restaurante muy rico. La habitación era muy grande y tenias espacio apesar de ser mucha gente.
- La amabilidad del personal, las instalaciones y servicios con las que cuenta el establecimiento son perfectas para caminantes, el ambiente en la taberna/bar y en el restaurante,…Todo en general.
- Excelentes habitaciones comunitarias con duchas y banos nuevos. El bar de debajo no se escucha nada y tiene unas croquetas estupendas 🙂
Set in Espinal-Auzperri in the Navarre Region, 25.5 miles from Pamplona, Albergue Irugoienea features a terrace and views of the mountain.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. The rooms have a shared bathroom. Albergue Irugoienea features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 20.8 miles from Albergue Irugoienea, while Zugarramurdi is 22.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 27.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Segunda Etapa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue Segunda Etapa offers accommodations in Zubiri.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pamplona is 11 miles from Albergue Segunda Etapa, and Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 13 miles from Albergue Segunda Etapa.
- An excellent place to stay if you ate walking The Camino.
- Small dorm, cash machine and bar and restaurants down the road. Glad to be able to stop there after walking from Roncesvalles.
- Clean, only 8 beds to a room. Lovely lady looking after everyone. Nice breakfast.
- They have a little terrace outside and a laundry service (that we didn’t use though). Breakfast was nice (toast, sweet bread, yoghurt, butter, jam, orange juice, coffee).
- Anna the lady in charge was simply fantastic. She was helpful and ever so kind and concerned. She went over and above the call of duty to help us.
Albergue El Palo de Avellano
Albergue El Palo de Avellano is located in Zubiri, just 11 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You can play pool at the hostel. Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 21 miles from Albergue El Palo de Avellano, and Zugarramurdi is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 13 miles from Albergue El Palo de Avellano.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Albergue Ezpeleku is located in Ilárraz, just 9 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 22 miles from Albergue Ezpeleku, and Olite is 30 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue San Nicolas
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue San Nicolas offers accommodations in Larrasoaña. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Pamplona is 8 miles from Albergue San Nicolas, and Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The property was very clean and accommodating for all our needs. The dinner was particularly fantastic after a long day walking, excellent services.
- Lovely meal in evening and could talk to fellow walkers
- Very clean and a lovely albergue. Staff were wonderful. A nice terrace area to enjoy a few beers!
- We received a wonderful warm welcome and enjoyed a lovely meal as a group in the evening. I couldn’t recommend this accommodation highly enough.
- Great place to stay and relax after the second Camino stage.
Top Hostels In Garralda Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Garralda Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Garralda Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Garralda Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!