8 Best Hostels To Stay In El Horno Guajira – Top Hotel Reviews
El Horno Guajira is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in El Horno Guajira. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Horno Guajira. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Horno Guajira. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in El Horno Guajira right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in El Horno Guajira with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In El Horno Guajira:
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Happiness Hostel offers accommodations in Ríohacha. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
The most friendly stuff I met in a columbian hostel!
As the most travellers stay here only for one or two nights to go to cabo de la vela I was staying 3 nights because I got sick. Felt like at home these days and enjoyed resting here. Would definately recommend if you’re planning to see the north of columbia 🙂
- Very nice backpacking hostel, with cute garden, good kitchen and very helpful staff.
- Nice room for 2 persons with AC. Bathroom very clean and prepared with 2 towels. People working here are nice. Nice atmosphere. Safe place to stay in Riohacha
- Staff very friendly, great common areas, comfortable beds, located near bus station and everything you need, store luggage for free when you go to travel
- Great hostel. Great staff. Very kindly arranged bus tickets for us while we were on the Puntas Gallinas tour (chose the best value bus with wifi etc). Great wifi in room. Very clean. Fair location. Nice bar. Good English.
- The most friendly stuff I met in a columbian hostel!
Ideally situated in Ríohacha, PuraGuajira Hostel offers rooms with a garden, free WiFi and free coffee and water.This hostel offers a fully equipped shared kitchen and a tour desk. Guests can make use of a rooftop terrace.At the hostel, rooms come with a wardrobe. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bath or shower, while certain rooms here will provide you with a terrace and others also boast sea views.
The hostel was recommended by a couple of friends from me who stayed over a couple of months ago. It was one of the best hostels we stayed as far. It was always clean, the location was good and the staff was really helpful. We could leave our stuff here when we went to the desert.
Thanks puraguajara team for this wonderful stay.
- Very nice stuff, super clean Hostel, beautiful rooftop
- Like a little family house. The kitchen is good and got everything. The street is quiet. The staff is really helpful when it comes to plan next step on the trip.
- Nice terrace, clean rooms, helpful staff, book exchange, great kitchen, free coffee and drinking water, help for trips (Punta Gallinas) – would definitely recommend!
It’s a small place with helpful staff and clean rooms. With a few outdoor areas which are nice for relaxing.
There’s use of the kitchen and free water and coffee is a nice touch.
They can advice on trips from Riohacha.
- The hostel was recommended by a couple of friends from me who stayed over a couple of months ago. It was one of the best hostels we stayed as far. It was always clean, the location was good and the staff was really helpful. We could leave our stuff here when we went to the desert.
Bona Vida Hostel La Tercera
One of our best sellers in Ríohacha! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Bona Vida Hostel La Tercera offers accommodations in Ríohacha.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are provided. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
Nice & good located hostel. We stayed in the „smaller“ one. Nearby are many restaurants & near to the beach.
Friendly staff which help by organazing tours etc.
Had a private room with private bathroom in an extra apartments next to the smaller hostel and had to walk 3 min to the bigger one for breakfast what was totally ok.
Can recommend it definetly in Riohacha.
- The location, hygienic, organization, very complete information about transportation and where to go in Rioacha
-The people who are working there
-their book with a lot of information about restaurants, bars, activities and tours (with and without a tour)
-the comfortable bed with curtain
- Very nice place to stay, frindly staff, good breakfast, the room was nice and clean.
- So far this has been the best hostel we stayed in Colombia. A perfect starting point for Cabo de la Vela and Punto Gallínas. The staff is competent and will be able to help you with everything you need. The Tercera Hostel is a little smaller and possibly quiter than the otjer Bona vida hostel, that is just arpund the corner and you can use the facilities (computers, Chonchorros, socialising area) there as well.
- Nice & good located hostel. We stayed in the „smaller“ one. Nearby are many restaurants & near to the beach.
Sol y Sombrilla
Sol y Sombrilla is located in Ríohacha and boasts a terrace and shared lounge. This hostel offers a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen. Free WiFi is provided.At the hostel, each room is fitted with a wardrobe. Some of the rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries.An American breakfast is served daily at the property.
- Homey place, knowledgeable owner and central location. Walking distance from the beach, bus terminal and restaurants. Free coffee in the morning.
- Perfect combination of “feel at home” and “tourist information”
- Bill is a perfect guy! He will help you anytime! If you need information to your trip to Punta Gallinas, this is the place.
Bill the owner is a great guy full of advices. The hostal is quite and comfortable.
From the hostel you can get a tour to Cabo de la vela and punta Gallinas for 190mil pesos. Very worth
- Owner is very nice, bed is comfy. Good location. We could leave our luggage while going to La Guajira.
Kaishi Hostel & Boutique
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kaishi Hostel & Boutique offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ríohacha.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Caribbean Hostel offers accommodations in Ríohacha. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are available.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and a shops at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental.
- The room was large with a desk. Great tv with lots of English channels. Close to the shopping district and the beach. Quiet neighborhood at night. Bed was very comfortable and aircon great. Staff was very helpful. I needed a doctor and they called one to the hotel. They loved my dog.
- The home cooked breakfast was delicious. The dorm rooms were a comfortable size and there were nice sized lockers for securing personal items in each room.
- Excelente ubicación, excelente trato, muy limpio y te ayudan con transporte y Tours a diferentes sitios turisticos.
- El trato del personal es excelente te ayudan en cualquier cosa que necesites. Nos consiguieron vehículo para ir a la playa de Mayapo y Cabo de la Vela. Está muy cerca del malecón y de distintos comercios, tienen ventilador en las habitaciones, se duerme muy bien.
- Javier y las personas encargadas de la atención fueron geniales.Nos guiaron en todo lo que queriamos hacer. Las camas super cómodas con aire acondicionado y muy cerca del malecón
Hammocks – Hamacas
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hammocks – Hamacas offers accommodations in Ríohacha. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental.
- Great location. Very friendly staff, and one of them speaks excellent English. She was very helpful to us in planning our trip to Cabo de la Vela.
- It’s a basic but nice, clean and welcoming place. Paola, the owner, ist really friendly and helpful. She also speaks really good English and can give you a lot of information about the area. She also can arrange you a driver to do the tour to Punta de Gallina.
- Me gustó mucho el ambiente tranquilo y acogedor del lugar.
- L’accueil chaleureux, la propreté et les attentions du personnel. Vraiment à recommander.
- Paola es muy simpatica y muy preocupada de todos los servicios, la ubicacion y el barrio muy tranquilo,la cocina muy equipada y las hamacas con la habitacion muy comodas.
Hostal CQ Flamencos
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hostal CQ Flamencos offers accommodations in Camarones. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. The hostel also provides free use of bicycles.
Rustic hostel, but gives what it promises most of the time. Breakfast was nice, every morning different. Location is good, great places to eat all around, and you can walk around day time with out worries.
Shower had warm water also in the upstairs!
Owners of this guesthouse are the best. Guys are running it with full heart, and pointed us in to this lovely little town called Camarones. You should check it out too, they have a great hostel there also.
- Very good value for money, the only hostel in Camarrones. Beautiful decorations, original beds and very helpful and friendly owners. Free Moto ride to the beach. Nearby the colony of flamingos is worth seeing.
- Cheap rooms, good equipped kitchen and a super friendly staff who helped us out with all our travel planning!
- El lugar nos pareció central. Y esto nos animo a seguir visitando sitios cercas
- La amabilidad de las personas que atienden, muy amables y predispuestas a ayudarte. Las literas/cuchetas tienen mosquiteros.Tiene patio para montar carpa. Ventiladores pequeños en las habitaciones.
- Rustic hostel, but gives what it promises most of the time. Breakfast was nice, every morning different. Location is good, great places to eat all around, and you can walk around day time with out worries.
Top Hostels In El Horno Guajira Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in El Horno Guajira to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in El Horno Guajira but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in El Horno Guajira. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!