8 Best Hostels To Stay In Chabaica Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Chabaica Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Chabaica Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chabaica Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chabaica Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Chabaica Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Chabaica Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Chabaica Tenerife:
La casita de Estrella
Located within 1.8 miles of Punta Larga Shopping Centre, La casita de Estrella in Candelaria features a number of amenities including a garden and a terrace. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hostel, all rooms come with a patio. Certain rooms have a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La casita de Estrella.Tenerife Norte Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Clean bathroom and good shower. Fairly comfortable bunk beds. Lots of pots, pans and other kitchen utilities
- The staff was friendly, but you didn’t see them that often. It’s not far from a bus stop going to Santa Cruz (20-30 minutes), but it’s right beside Caletillas a small town with cheap restaurants. The beds are nice, the kitchen and bathroom are nice.
Un sitio fantástico y muy buen precio.
Casa acogedora, recomendada 100%
- Die schnelle Anbindung zu Candelaria (~20min Fußweg), SantaCruz (~15min Busfahrt) und dem Flughafen (~50min Busfahrt). Das die Gastgeberin Rosa mir am letzten Tag wegen einem irren Iren mit komischen Witz und einem mir unheimlichen Chinesen das Doppelzimmer zur Verfügung stellte und auch sonst sehr zuvorkommend war. Eine der letzten Unterkünfte mit “offener Tür” (typisch für die Kanaren bis vor 20-30 Jahren) – sicherer geht eigentlich nicht.
- Von dort aus kann man Candelaria, den Flughafen und SantaCruz schnell erreichen. Die Autobahn wird Nachts leise und für Wanderer wie Fahrradfahrer eine Top-Start-Location. Eine kleine nettes Bar/Cafe von Einheimischen in ~100m Entfernung.
Located in La Orotava, Hostel Tenerife features free bikes, BBQ area and free WiFi. The property has a shared kitchen and a shared lounge for guests.At the hostel, rooms have a closet. Hostel Tenerife provides certain units with mountain views, and every room includes a shared bathroom.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding and snorkeling.Puerto de la Cruz is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Jens was warm and welcoming. He’s more than happy to show people around. As a former journalist, he knows tons about the island – just ask him!
- The person who is welcoming and taking care of this place does is best
- Personal!!! Muy amable, me ayudan en todo que necesitaban y siempre muy simpático.
- Gentillesse des hôtes qui fait qu’on peut s’y sentir bien. Maison ancienne avec du caractère qui mériterait d’être un peu restaurée.
- Das Hostel hat eine nette Atmosphäre und eine sehr schöne Dachterrasse. Die Küche war schön sauber.
Puerto Nest Hostel
Facing the beachfront in Puerto de la Cruz, Puerto Nest Hostel has a garden. The property is close to several noted attractions, around 0.7 miles from San Felipe Castle and around 1.1 miles from Puerto de la Cruz Bus Station. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.Free WiFi is available to all guests, while selected rooms will provide you with a terrace.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Lake Martianez is 1.7 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 19 miles from Puerto Nest Hostel.
- Staff friendly, good location. There is therasa on the roof. Also as you live in Ispanic building with internal yard you can feel Ispanic life.
- Best hostel I have been by far thanks to a great location, a sunny terrace with a tasty barbecue and breakfast, nice rooms (rare!) But most of all the owner who is a kind and warm person who shows you the magic of the island and its wonders. There is something special about the hostel, you feel welcomed at a friend’s house. Thank you so much
- Positive: Location is very good, quiet, but still central. Nice and helpfull staff. Good breakfast!
- Great terrace, nice breakfasts at the terrace, very helpful staff, cute dog 🙂 comfy beds, lighting near each bed and I have at least 5 plugs near my place as well as other beds has them. I always lack of plugs in hostel but here it is plenty on them, as well at the terrace. Very friendly and communicative travellers. Great experience, would love to come back and stay longer (I spend here only one night)
- Nice stuff, very organized. Nice guests. A lovely big terrace to hang out with other travelers. Very good breakfast-everything is taken care of. You have tea, coffee and water free all the time. Very nice atmosphere.
Tenerife Climbing House
Located in Lomo de Arico, Tenerife Climbing House has barbecue facilities and garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the hostel, every room includes a closet. Some rooms have a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge.Playa de las Americas is 25 miles from Tenerife Climbing House. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 16 miles from the accommodation.
- People that work here and travelers that stay here are very friendly. We stayed in a double room and liked everything. The shower is hot and the view from the terrace is great:)
- Very nice place! The hosts are very friendly and the place is so nice!
- The people who work there are really nice.Its a very good location to meet climbing people.They have a great rooftop terrace which should be amazing when the weathers is nice.
The best hostel I’ve ever stayed at.
Nice clean rooms, garden, terrace with beautiful view.
From there you can easily access a lot of great places to climb.
But the best part is people. If you are a climber, you can easily find a way to communicate almost with everyone in there, maybe even make some friends.
Also I took a course for beginners there and really enjoyed it.
This was a great surprise with sound and interesting people and staff. Good place to stay also for non-climbers. Slept great and enjoyed the fantastic terrace.
Good walks nearby and grocery store around the corner. Great beds.
B&B La Laguna
Set in a UNESCO-listed building, 650 feet from La Laguna Cathedral, B&B La Laguna has a sun terrace and a patio. This property offers free WiFi.Accommodations has bunk beds or single beds, and access to shared bathroom facilities.There are barbecue facilities and a vending machine for drinks. B&B La Laguna includes a shared lounge and kitchen, as well as luggage storage and lockers. The patio has fruit trees and you can pick fruit for a snack or to make juices.Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 6.8 mi from La Laguna and Tenerife North Airport is 1.9 mi away.
This is a great place to stay. Chiara is so welcoming and attentive to help you appreciate Tenerife that it made my stay a great experience. There is a very large kictchen you can use, and when I was there the trees in the patio were loaded with oranges and lemons that we could pick. Just a great stay!
- i likied the location close to the centre of La Laguna
- Chiara is an amazing manager and very very helpful. She helped me all with the getting to know the places, where to go, how to go and the time schedules. I felt like I was hosted by a very close friend. The sheets and the bathroom is very tidy and very clean.
This is a hostel – so keep that in mind if booking.
We had a wonderful stay here. The building is absolutely adorable. We booked a private room (2 beds), it was dark and fairly quiet and cozy. There is an orange tree for fresh squeezed orange juice in the morning and a lovely communal sitting room.
The staff was lovely and check-in and check-out was very easy.
- They have the best beds of any of the hostels I have been staying in. Also, I loved the communal area, it is such a lovely place to meet other guests and to relax. Also the hosts were so nice, as my flight was delayed she called me to see how my travel was going.
- This is a great place to stay. Chiara is so welcoming and attentive to help you appreciate Tenerife that it made my stay a great experience. There is a very large kictchen you can use, and when I was there the trees in the patio were loaded with oranges and lemons that we could pick. Just a great stay!
La Terrera Youth Hostel
Featuring free Wi-Fi access, La Terrera Youth Hostel located in La Laguna’s center, in Tenerife. The hostel offers beds in colorful dormitory rooms in a characteristic Canarian building.Guests have access to a wardrobe and a shared bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided.Continental breakfast is daily served. There is a shared terrace with outdoor furniture and a small garden. Guests can also enjoy a games room and a libraryA wide variety of bars and restaurants can be found in the area. 2,300 feet from the hostel, there is a tram stop with connection to Santa Cruz. Tenerife North Airport is only 1.9 mi from the property.
- Cute place, small with lots of character. Comfortable and quiet, very nice staff.
It’s old and small.
I liked the smoking area most.
- Perfect location in the center of la Laguna. Small but very nice, we had the (only) double room and it was just perfect! Nice little garden, proper breakfast for money and very friendly staff. Recommend!
- It’s a very nice, cozy hostel in a beautiful old building. Very well located and friendly staff! Nothing to complain about 🙂
- Staff are very friendly and give a warm welcome. Had a very comfortable stay here! I would recommend to anyone.
Featuring a garden, terrace, shared lounge and free WiFi, Patio Hostel is located in La Laguna, 1,950 feet from Leal Theater. This property is located a short distance from attractions such as Catedral San Cristobal de La Laguna. The accommodations offers a shared kitchen, a tour desk and luggage storage for guests.At the hostel, rooms are equipped with a patio with a mountain view. With a shared bathroom, certain units at Patio Hostel also feature a garden view. All rooms have a seating area.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Laguna, like cycling and hiking.The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 1.9 mi from the property.
- Proximity to the city centre, free parking around the corner, breakfast included
- The staff and owners were great and attentive and the hostel clean and welcoming.
Awww , most probably the best hostel I’ve ever stayed in… lovely atmosphere, super clean, chilled relaxed, super good location, it’s easy to get to know people and they offer different activities like for example movie night in the “patio” But above all It’s run for such a lovely couple that will be there for you 24/7… wishing you all the very best for the future and hoping to see you soon…
PS: they are very eco friendly and you will have the tasty vegetables produced there included in the nice breakfast as well as maybe home made cakes and so on 🙂
Don’t miss it 🙂
- The owners and volunteers were super nice and the place had a great relaxed and friendly vibe! Bed was comfy and the whole hostel was clean. I especially liked how easy it was to meet other people and make plans for day trips through the staff and the planning board/hostel activities. Was also cool to have breakfast included.
The ultimate is when a hostel is set up and runned by people who’ve travelled themselves. They know about the needs of someone on the road, have knowledge about the right hospitality and privacy.
This you will find here, the place is an absolute recommendation for everyone on the road, long or short term. If you visit the beautiful place La Laguna take time for this and be at home in Patio hostel I’m grateful I ran into this lovely little world during my travel.
Located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Wanderlust Hostel is 1.6 miles from Tenerife Espacio de las Artes. The property is around 5 miles from Museo Histórico Militar de Canarias, 0.6 miles from Museo municipal de Bellas Artes and 1.9 miles from Heliodoro Rodriguez Lopez Stadium. The property is 1.9 miles from Auditorio de Tenerife.All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms include a shared bathroom with a bath. The rooms are equipped with a seating area.The property has a fitness center.Tenerife Trade Fair is 2.3 miles from Wanderlust Hostel. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 10 miles from the property.
Staff was very welcoming and friendly. Jessy was a great company and very helpfull with her english.
Free use of washing machine, coffee machine and fitness.
Top terrace is great for coffee in the morning, wine in the evening and also meeting people.
- Central location, clean for a hostel, room with 4 pers, friendly staff, nice rooftop
I liked facilities: perfect kitchen, sport gym, lovely view from the roof, excellent loundry, super clean everything and helpful girl on reception. And view from my window!!!
The most clean, quiet and just perfect place to have rest!!!
- The welcome and check in was excellent and needed. Had my passport stolen and they accomodated me while waiting for my temp passport. Everbody put a smile back on my face. Cheers guys, 😘👌😊🤚
The staff is so nice, it feels like coming home.
The roof terrace is pretty amazing and its only few minutes walk to the City Center!
I would come back here at anytime!
- Staff was very welcoming and friendly. Jessy was a great company and very helpfull with her english.
Top Hostels In Chabaica Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Chabaica Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Chabaica Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Chabaica Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!