8 Best Hostels To Stay In Berlaar Antwerpen Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Berlaar Antwerpen Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Berlaar Antwerpen Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Berlaar Antwerpen Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Berlaar Antwerpen Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Berlaar Antwerpen Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Berlaar Antwerpen Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Berlaar Antwerpen Province:
Hostel De Zandpoort
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostel De Zandpoort offers accommodations in Mechelen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Brussels is 14 miles from Hostel De Zandpoort, and Antwerp is 14 miles away. Zaventem Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Close to train station. The time I booked was quiet so I had the room for myself the whole time
- Comfy bed, and private bathroom just off the room was a welcome surprise
Location is good if you have an early morning meeting in the Mechelen area. Both Antwerp and Brussels are in easy reach as well both by car and train, with the railway station not too far away – healthy walk.
Breakfast was ‘basic’ but it served the purpose.
Room was clean and quality as expected, for the price that is charged.
The staff was super helpful even though we had to wake her up at 2am: if you book the Tomorrowland Festival Package where you pay in advance (which I can highly recommend) just check in with them a day before to make sure that they really deposit your Access Key where promised. Management forgot to tell the staff about it, so we had to wake her up in the middle of the night.
Hostel De Zandpoort is the perfect choice if you are looking for a clean accomodation with a nice breakfast.
- The friendly welcoming staff. Kid friendly. Great room. Lovely breakfast. Nice bar. Great cot. Everything we needed for family of 4 with a tiny baby.
Alias Youth Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Alias Youth Hostel offers accommodations in Antwerp.There is a shared lounge at the property.Antwerp Central Station is 0.6 miles from Alias Youth Hostel, and Sportpaleis Antwerpen is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 1.9 miles from Alias Youth Hostel.
i was there in winter, the heaters worked well.
i stay just 1 night so it was ok, but would not want to stay there for too long. walking distance to the centre is a little far.
- The location was fine, 10/15 minute walk to the city center.
- Free snacks and coffee during breakfast time. Comfortable bed.
Staff were very accommodating and friendly.
Free cakes for breakfast can’t go wrong.
THE BEST shower experience I’ve ever had staying away from home. Hot and powerful just how I like it.
Staff was very friendly. The hostel is set in an area where there are many nice interessant cafés and restaurants and it’s an area where we wouldn’t have gone otherwise. Orthodox Jewish community and graffiti!
Breakfast is what it was said (coffee, tea, juice, fruit and little store bought cakes).
- i was there in winter, the heaters worked well.
Antwerp Backpackers Hostel
Offering a barbecue and sun terrace, youth hostel Antwerp Backpackers is situated in Antwerpen City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. All rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a BBQ and sun terrace, a shared kitchen with free herbs, drinks and breakfast. The youth hostel also offers a lot of free entertainment and free WiFi everywhere. You can also relax in the lounge, games room or the library.You can play table tennis at the hostel. The hostel also offers bike hire. The nearest airport is Antwerp International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property. Antwerp Backpackers Hostel is situated 0.7 miles from the Central Station. Sportpaleis, Trix, Lotto Arena and De Roma are in the neighborhood.This youth hostel is less suitable for guests over 50 years of age.
- The stuff is friendly and also they serve good breakfast.
- Staff and owners were amazing very welcoming and the guests were great, met some few friends and have an amazing stay at AB hostel
- Very friendly staff, close to the train station, chilling-atmosphere 🙂
Everything was perfect.
Good vibes and clean hostel.
- This hostel is the best hostel I’ve ever been to. The owners are amazing, the staff (Vini and Isa) are just the best and the whole atmosphere in the hostel was just great. It was my first time travelling alone and I definitely met great people and found some friends around here. The hostel itself is very clean, they have breakfast every day and a great common room where you can sit and talk to people from all over the world. All in all, I recommend it to everyone.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, The ASH is located in the Antwerp Center neighborhood in Antwerp. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Church of Sacred Heart is 1,300 feet from The ASH, and World’s Diamond Trading Center is 1,950 feet from the property. Deurne Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Clean rooms, comfortable beds, good breakfast if you choose to add it to the room. Clean linen provided. Good bathroom size and cleaned.
- the reception team was awesome , and the decoration was really nice.
- The 10 persons room offered 6 “boxes” as sleeping chambers which gave you privacy. it also helped reducing the noise from a snoring roommate. There was two showers and two toilet in the room. the hostel is located in 10 mins walking distance to either central station or shopping alley. There is a 1 min walk big bus station nearby.
- Location is great, walking distance of center. Friendly staff.
- Great location, close to central railway and big bus terminal. Friendly staff. Clean rooms.
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Kabas Hostel offers accommodations in Antwerp.You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Arenberg theater is 0.9 miles from Kabas Hostel, and Nationale Street is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
The room and facilities were clean and adequate.
The small garden was nice.
Breakfast was a pleasant surprise!
I loved everything in this place. Very clean, quiet , friendly, nicely decorated, very cosy. The kitchen is very nice and spacious as the living room as well. There is also a patio where you can relax while enjoying a cup of free tea or coffee and watching at the funny chickens…
The breakfast is included and it is really good with real coffee and also you are allowed to have fresh real eggs laid by lady chicken from the patio.
The staff is incredible friendly and helpful. They really make you feel home. They are so relaxed and so welcoming. Definitely one of the nicest places in Belgium.
- Staff friendly (volunteer so it’s they are like travelers). Location it’s not in city center but it’s a quiet and safe neighborhood and have supermarkets and public transport. Confortable common areas, big kitchen and good beds.
- Nice and friendly hostel. Everything is clean, staff is friendly. Easy check-in, we were late but asked the staff to wait for us and they waited without any problem or additional fees. Quite simple breakfast, but it’s buffet, so you can eat as much as you want and you won’t stay hungry anyway. For that cheap price it’s perfect.
- Clean and cozy room. Towel and breakfast are available for free.
- The room and facilities were clean and adequate.
One of our best sellers in Antwerp! Featuring free WiFi, Boomerang Hostel offers accommodations in Antwerp, just 0.7 miles from Antwerp Central Station. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sportpaleis Antwerpen is 2.1 miles from Boomerang Hostel, and Arenberg theater is half a mile from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The people there was really really nice and the hostal was amazing, we enjoyed a lot our stance and we will come back for sure!
- amazing place with unusual high roofs and fireplaces
- Lovely shared space, very warm and homely. Staff friendly and inclusive.
- Relaxing, comfortable, freedom atmosphere. Good shower. Old, high cieling, spacious room. Friendly staffs
The great thing when you travel alone a hostel like boomerang is great, it’s easy to connect with others. The atmosphere at boomerang was really nice and because it was old and new year the staff and guests were all having fun and chatting together. Some guest said the next morning they liked the place, but found it a bit disorganized. I did not experience that, but it was old and new years day so every place is overbooked and disorganized. But I like my stay there very much.
Boomerang is an old charming building in a nice neighborhood. Only ten minutes walk from the city center you need your own space for a moment you will find some. The garden is really nice so I can imagine in the summer it will be fun.
Antwerp Central Youth Hostel
Antwerp Central Youth Hostel is located in the Antwerp Center neighborhood in Antwerp, just 650 feet from Nationale Street. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fry Museum is 1,300 feet from Antwerp Central Youth Hostel, and Arenberg theater is 1,650 feet away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 3.1 miles from Antwerp Central Youth Hostel.
- Great location, very central. Super friendly staff. Quick check-in and out. Clean room and bathroom. Rich continental breakfast.
- Close to the center, friendly staff, good breakfast.
- Great value for money. The rooms are very bare, you have to change the sheets yourself, the walls are a bit thin and don’t forget a towel. But the location is perfect, everything is very clean, the water pressure and temperature are excellent. Plus, reception is open 24/7 and stuff was also very friendly. The breakfast is simple (bread, granola, fruit) but sufficient.
- Very good value, central location, clean and modern room with good furnishings. Very good communal areas and breakfast room. Good breakfast, nice helpful staff.
Perfect location for a city trip and you just need a place to spend the night.
The room is sober and functional.
There is enough sun light and possibilities to get fresh air.
Shower is good, seperate toilet is always a plus.
Antwerp City Hostel
Featuring free WiFi, Antwerp City Hostel offers accommodations in Antwerp, just 0.9 miles from Antwerp Central Station. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Sportpaleis Antwerpen is 2 miles from Antwerp City Hostel, and Fry Museum is 550 feet away. Deurne Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- It’s hard to believe this deal is for real– cheap hostel located in a historic building right on the central square, with free breakfast included. Admittedly, I must have been there in the off-season; there were only two of us (strangers) in a room with a capacity of 17. Might be a different experience if the whole place is full. Nonetheless, you can’t beat either the location or the price.
- Location is excellent, found a great price (most likely depends on the time of the year), good staff who spoke good english, confortable bed, clean room, restrooms ok, beautiful exterior with no frills inside, but had everything I needed with me so no problems there.
- Awesome place, next to the city center. The beds were super co fortible, staff super welcoming, smiling 🙂
- Everything, located just above the main square. The staff is just great, Filip and Ili are super nice and Chris is a seriously cool dude. Met a lot of good people there and it made my stay a lot more fun. Definitely the place to go for solo travelers! Hope the tradition to go to the brewery will fly 🙂
Really friendly staff! Flexible check-in time.
Location of the hostel is great, right at the Gorte Markt.
Top Hostels In Berlaar Antwerpen Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Berlaar Antwerpen Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Berlaar Antwerpen Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Berlaar Antwerpen Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!