8 Best Hostels To Stay In Báscara Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Báscara Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Báscara Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Báscara Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Báscara Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Báscara Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Báscara Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Báscara Catalonia:
Hostal Alberana is set in the village of Verges and offers rooms with balconies. It has free parking, free Wi-Fi and a bar on site.Each room at Hostal Alberana has modern décor, a flat-screen TV, heating, a desk and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony. Air conditioning is available in all shared areas.You can enjoy breakfast in the Alberana’s bar.The Alberana is approximately 0.6 mi from the Ter River and the property can help you to arrange kayaking trips and hire.Girona is a 30-minute drive from the guest house. The beaches of the beautiful Costa Brava are within 9.3 mi of the property.
- Nice Personal, helpful and the rooms are very clean.
- Everything, amazing value for money. Super helpful and friendly staff, this restaurant/cafe/Hotel is close to a busy mini roundabout of two routes and very well frequented by locals(always an excellent sign)
- The hotel was pretty basic, but good for the price we paid. It was easy to get to in a car, the parking is pretty big. The check in was fast. The room had everything we needed for a one-night stay. The bed was comfortable and big, there was heating, towels, toiletries and we also had a small balcony with table and two chairs. There is a restaurant and a bar downstairs and the food was simply amazing! The dinner menu (15 euros per person) included three dishes, bread and a bottle of wine. Breakfast also has a lot of delicious options. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Highly recommended.
- Good value, basic but comfortable rooms! Very welcoming and a good restaurant for dinner downstairs.
- Value for money. Breakfast is ok but service needs to be nicer, and location is one of the best things of it.
Ca n’Oliver in Pontós features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden and a shared lounge. The property has free WiFi.A continental or vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the property.You can play ping pong at the hostel, and the area is popular for hiking.Girona is 22 miles from Ca n’Oliver, while Roses is 18 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Providing free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool, garden and shared lounge, Mas Pagès is located in San Esteban de Guialbes. Featuring a concierge service, this property also provides guests with a playground. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hostel, rooms include a closet.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental and buffet options.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Mas Pagès.Lloret de Mar is 37 miles from the accommodation, while Girona is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from Mas Pagès.
No reviews yet.
Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, Alberg L’Ast is set in Banyoles and also provides a garden and a terrace. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a shared lounge and a bar. The tour desk can help arrange some activities and free WiFi is provided.All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. The rooms at Alberg L’Ast are equipped with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet breakfast.You can play ping pong at Alberg L’Ast.Lloret de Mar is 37 miles from the hostel, while Girona is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Mas Gircós
Set in 75 hectares and surrounded by mountains and forest, Apartment Mas Gircós is a 3-bedroom penthouse apartment in a 17th-century country house. It features a shared seasonal outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking.The large heated apartment has 1 double bedroom and 2 quadruple bedrooms with bunk beds. There is a private bathroom with a shower. A wood burning fireplace graces the rustic living room. There is a large open-plan kitchen area with dining space and a hob, fridge, microwave and coffee maker.The property also has a restaurant and vending machines for drinks and snacks. There is a shared kitchen and a TV lounge.Located 1.2 mi from Sant Ferriol, the property is a 15-minute drive from the picturesque town of Besalu. You can hire a bicycle and an airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. Family outings and activities can be organized.
Très bon accueil , personnel très attentif à notre bien être ,
lieu de toute beauté , poétique et surprenant de part son mode de fonctionnement sans équivalent en France …
- Casa de colonias con mucho terreno y piscina, ideal para ir en familia o un grupo grande
Un lloc perfecte per anar amb família.
Qualitat preu està força bé.
- El lloc maquíssim i el personal súper atent. L’habitació estava molt bé (el que hi ha a una casa de colònies), la piscina molt be, els meus fills la van gaudir molt. L’esmorzar molt senzill, però correcte. A dinar no ens vam quedar cap dia, així que no podem dir res.
- rien j ai demander le remboursement et nous sommes parti
- Très bon accueil , personnel très attentif à notre bien être ,
Set a few steps from Girona city center, Cerverí features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cerverí welcomes groups and families. It offers sports equipment storage as well as specific information on routes and activities. Bike hire is available.Girona City Hall is 350 feet from Cerverí, while Girona Art Museum is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 6.8 mi from the property.
- My flight was delayed as a result car rent was closed and I had to stay overnight somewhere. Thanks God, hostel lobby is working 24/7 and I had chance to sleep and not to spend night at airport.
- Property was in the middle of the old city of Girona which was perfect. Close to shops, bars & restaurants
- Located in the centre of the old town. There are a lot of good restaurants nearby. Quite good breakfast was included in the very cheap price. Breakfast is from 7 to 9 a.m. Nevertheless, it was possible to have it at 6 a.m. because we had to leave the hostel early in the morning.
- Great location- right in the middle of old town, basic but really tasty breakfast, very nice and helpful staff
the view, we were on the third floor and it was view on the quiet street, so peaceful
the staff was helpful for us
location very good (historic center), you have whatever you want around
the room for two people in the Hostel! NOT 4 NOT EVEN 8, just 2!
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and adventure activities, El Xalió is located 2.5 mi from San Miguel de Campmajor. This property can be booked by room or as a whole house.The private rooms feature bunk beds and access to shared bathrooms. The house includes a spacious dining room, a kitchen with an oven and dishwasher, and a seating area.Guests can play basketball and football at the on-site facilities. Hiking and horse riding are popular in the surrounding countryside.Banyoles Lake is 6.8 mi from El Xalió, while the historic city of Girona is 19 mi away. Girona Aiport is 40 minutes’ drive from the property.
- La atención de la gente que trabaja alli, la tranquilidad del sitio, la comida excelente calidad, cantidad… perfecto. Volveriamos a repetir.
- La piscina en mitad del paisaje, una situación tranquila y muy bonita, una cena sencilla pero excelente y buenísima, el trato típico de casa de colonias (recoger la mesa, retirar los platos, etc.)
- És una casa de colònies no és una casa rural de luxe. Si teniu clar això la relació qualitat-preu és excel·lent. Està net, el llits són còmodes, el personal molt amable i el sopars i esmorzars són abundants i molt bons.
- El lugar se ve mejor en fotos que en persona. Queda en la mitad de la montaña lo cual puede ser una ventaja por su tranquilidad y desventaja para conseguir comida y llegar al lugar. No había agua caliente y tampoco ofrecen toallas. No hubo trabajadores ni nadie en el momento de nuestra estadía solo quien nos recibió y entrego las llaves, fue muy amable e informativo.
- Ubicación inmejorable, personal muy amable y desayunos de calidad
La Rectoria d’Albanyà
La Rectoria d’Albanyà features free bikes, seasonal outdoor swimming pool and garden in Albanya. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a bar. The property provides a playground, a 24-hour front desk, and free WiFi is available.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Albanya, like cycling.Girona is 41 miles from La Rectoria d’Albanyà, while Roses is 27 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- What a great experience!!! The alberg is on a lovely antique building in front of a plaza that is full of live and beauty. The views to the mountains, river and rest of the village are great. Albanyà encapsulates the dream of many travellers. Jordi, is running the place. He is an extraordinary Catalonian cook, very welcoming host and definitely a citizen of the world! I strongly recommend this place for resting, eating, drinking and living.
- After a long hiking day one can not be more pleased as arriving at this wonderful place!! The owner is a very friendly guy and a passionate chef. Great vegan food! Great breakfast! Great conversations! On of the best accommodation on the GR11..
El paisaje era muy bonito
Todo estaba muy nuevo
La comida muy buena y con buena presentación
Cenas caseras con producto excelente, cocinado con gusto en un ambiente amable y tranquilo. Perfecto para desconectar y disfrutar de la naturaleza. Tomarte una cerveza en la plaza de la iglesia románica con unas patatas bravas.
Solo nos faltó disfrutar de su cielo nocturno que dicen que es fantástico, pero las nubes lo impidieron.
- Instalaciones y predisposición del dueño en todo momento para mejorar mi estancia. Bici bajo llave, desayuno preparado antes de hora (mermelada buenisima), todo el albergue para mi solito, cena muy rica!
Top Hostels In Báscara Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Báscara Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Báscara Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Báscara Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!