8 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Hua Suan Surat Thani Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Hua Suan Surat Thani Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Hua Suan Surat Thani Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Hua Suan Surat Thani Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Hua Suan Surat Thani Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Hua Suan Surat Thani Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Hua Suan Surat Thani Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Ban Hua Suan Surat Thani Province:
Journey Hostel Surat
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Journey Hostel Surat offers accommodations in Suratthani. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 12 miles from Journey Hostel Surat.
- The rooms and buildings in this new hostel are great: cool industrial design, big bedrooms, comfy beds, a fridge, strong wifi and A/C and very clean. The small, but free breakfast was a bonus (just buy some fruit at the market to round it out).
- Lovely clean room, very polite staff, good WiFi connection, excellent street market across the road from the property
- Staff were so helpful couldn’t do enough for us! They helped us organise a ferry to Koh Phangan and a transfer to the port. Our room was amazing and so clean! The hostel itself is modern and spacious! It was our favourite place that we stayed in throughout our time travelling around Thailand!
- Nice room. 20mins to airport by taxi 350b. Local fresh market opposite.
- Very clean!
Regent Room offers accommodations in Suratthani. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Port Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, The Port Hostel offers accommodations in Suratthani.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 13 miles from The Port Hostel.
- Great location and hostel. Loved the privacy of the capsule beds with a curtain. Air conditioning and wifi were great. Super clean and lovely staff
- Staff really nice and helpful, took me everywhere I needed with the motorbike for free.
- The staff and the owner go out of their way to help you. I felt very taken care of.
- The Owner and his wife and sister are the most hospitable people I have met in Thailand.
- Location is good, it is so clean, and capsules are great. You can have own privacy at your bad even at dorm.
Suratthani Airport Hostel
One of our top picks in Suratthani.Suratthani Airport Hostel offers accommodations in Suratthani. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is free shuttle service, free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 1.9 miles from Suratthani Airport Hostel.
- The owners were very sweet and the location was perfect for a quick nights sleep before heading to the islands! Free shuttle to and from the airport was so key and they were waiting right when you got off the plane. Very close to the airport Too which was great for the late night flight! Breakfast was very simple but good. We ended up being transferred to K2 hotel which was good because there was more food around and they drove us there and picked us up there and brought us back for the free breakfast. Would definitely stay again! Thank you both!!!
- Great location right next to the airport, free pickup and drop off service! Staff very helpful!
- The staff was friendly and airport shuttle was fantastic. The hostel offers cheap food that tastes okay and cheap beer, but the restaurant next door has much better food. Try the pad Thai from next door!
- The staff were fantastic, couldn’t do enough for you. Went above and beyond to make sure you had everything you need. Good shower, clean, would stay again, very close to the airport,3-4 mins in the car
- a great hostel for a night out. 2 minute drive from the airport. They offer free airport and airport transfers. Rooms are clean and large. good wifi. order food for 80 bahts. have a food room where you can serve coffee, water, noodles. free breakfast (eggs, croissant, honeysuckle, banana ..)
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, barandbed URT offers accommodations in Suratthani. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 1.9 miles from barandbed URT.
- Then owner is very nice and helpful. The airport shuttle is perfect. There is a small restaurant on the other side of the street which offers perfect food and the owners are super nice. One of the best restaurant we‘ve been to in Thailand.
- Excellent service ! Picked us up at the airport etc.
- The host was friendly and picked us up at the airport, provided us with breakfast in the morning even if it was earlier than usual breakfast hours. I couldn’t eat much of it because it was very sugary, the espresso was great and was nice of him to provide it! The place is close to the airport Surat Thani which was convinent. The restaurant close by was convenient for dinner, nice and friendly owner.
- Great service , the owner is a great guy. (Mong) gave us breakfast before the schedule hour that was really nice from him , helped us booking ferry tickets and use the free transfer. Great guest relations ????
- It is located very near to airport. The owner is very kind and proffesional. The room and everything was new,clean and well designed. If you have to stay near the airport without any doubts you can choose this place.
Amaretto Hostel & Amaretto De coffee Home
Amaretto Hostel & Amaretto De coffee Home offers accommodations in Suratthani. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Surat Thani Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The place is great when you need to be close to the airport. It’s very new and clean and they offer a free shuttle to the airport. The owner is extremely friendly and checked on me several times if I need anything else. I can certainly highly recommend this place.
- Location to relation to airport, free water and coffee, cleanliness or room and bathroom
- Staff were really nice and accommodating, free tea coffee and water. Very good hotel if you are using the airport as it’s super close!
- Very friendly owners. I stayed just one night because I arrived in the afternoon and I had to catch the first bus and farry from the airport the next day. I was alone in the dormroom, the shower was warm and there was good wifi conection,the owner picked me up from and dropped me off to the airport. It was all good and if I have to do an overnight close to the airport again, I would definitely choose thisplace again.
- The location was perfect for an early morning flight. The host welcoming. Shuttle arrived promptly and was friendly and helpful.
The Urban Habour
The Urban Habour offers accommodations in Suratthani.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Merlion Hostel offers accommodations in Suratthani.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen and hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 13 miles from Merlion Hostel.
- Super chill hostel, staff are not around much but when they are they are very accommodating
- The location is central to all the most important places such as temples, the Night market, bus terminal and waterfront. Next to the hostel is a travel agent. Perfect combination, same owner.
- Very good location near the night market and bus stations. Shared living room with TV and Netflix. Clean and comfort.
- Het hostel is gerunt door een hele aardige en hulpzame man. De kamer is ultra schoon en de bedden ultra confortabel. Kreeg een heerlijk ontbijtje.
- el chico que lleva el hostal es encantador: nos recibió con zumos, nos ayudó a reservar un taxi y adelantó la hora del desayuno para que nos diese tiempo antes de nuestro vuelo. el hostal está nuevo y muy limpio.
Top Hostels In Ban Hua Suan Surat Thani Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Hua Suan Surat Thani Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Hua Suan Surat Thani Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Hua Suan Surat Thani Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!