8 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Han Pa To Phang Nga Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Han Pa To Phang Nga Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Han Pa To Phang Nga Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Han Pa To Phang Nga Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Han Pa To Phang Nga Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Han Pa To Phang Nga Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Han Pa To Phang Nga Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Ban Han Pa To Phang Nga Province:
Maikhao Boutique Hostel
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Maikhao Boutique Hostel is located in Mai Khao Beach, 18 miles from Patong Beach and 21 miles from Karon Beach. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.Kata Beach is 23 miles from Maikhao Boutique Hostel, and Phuket is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- nice ovner, lots of space in the house , big garden
- Very good basic hostel – purely functional and served our purpose.
- Room was fine, bathroom okay – only one shower though
friendly, helpful staff.
clean and tasty, colourful rooms.
good location for people on the road off Phuket’d
- Dan, the owner is very helpful. The room is beautifully arranged & decorated.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Situated just a 5-minute walk from Phuket International Airport (Domestic Passenger Terminal), MEMO Residence in Nai Yang Beach offers rooms with air conditioning and free WiFi. The property is located a 20-minute walk from Sirinath National Park Service Center.The units in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.
clean and not far from airport
new and well working facilities
- The staff were lovely nice room very clean ,, but the bed was so hard and very uncomfortable, so only got a few hours sleep , the room was very cold . And there was no mirror to look in to dry your hair ,,
- Good wifi and convenient for those who need to catch an early flight.
Lovely pillows and the trip’s best bed. VERY clean and tidy.
Near the airport, but there is quite difficult way if you walk on foot. Friendly staff took us by car to the airport early in the morning.
- Perfect location only 5 min. walk to the airport. Friendly and very helpful staffs. The house is really clean and staff waited for our check-in till midnight.
- clean and not far from airport
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Room Hostel is located in Nai Yang Beach, 15 miles from Patong Beach and 18 miles from Karon Beach.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Kata Beach is 20 miles from Room Hostel, and Phuket is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, a few steps from the property.
A nice hotel to crash a night before an early flight like it was for me. I must say there are plenty of hotels around the airport, even closer than this one but I am satisfied for what I paid.
Also, I absolutely loved the fact that there is a really nice beach just 30 minutes away so you can kill your time before your flight.
Not bad 🙂
- Soft mattress and pillow. Big and new toilet with hot water in the shower. Air conditioned. Near to airport.
- Basic facilities – good value for money. Close to the airport, approximately a 7 minute walk which was perfect for us heading home. First hot shower of the trip.
- Anything, extremely poor conditions and staff was not friendly. There was no parking and the closest one was paid with no security.
- Comfortable, clean room with A/C and personal washroom. Just across the street from the airport, great place to crash after a long flight.
- A nice hotel to crash a night before an early flight like it was for me. I must say there are plenty of hotels around the airport, even closer than this one but I am satisfied for what I paid.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Luna offers accommodations in Nai Yang Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Patong Beach is 14 miles from The Luna, and Karon Beach is 17 miles away. Phuket Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
- Perfect stop right before departure and right after landing. A 5 minute walk from the airport. Wonderfully friendly staff. I will definitely stay here any time I’m in Phuket. Perfect spot to relax and plan a day trip or two.
- Friendly staff, very nice beach just down the road and very close to the airport!
- Very nice staff, nice decor and tasty breakfast. Good location if you need to stay close to the airport
- The hotel is very clean and tidy. The decoration makes you feel at home. The staff was very kind and nice when we arrived. Just few meters from the airport, making this hotel a perfect spot to sleep before/after an early/late flight.
- Very convenient after a long fly to Phuket, so close to the airport. We walk 10 minutes and that was only the first time, when we didn’t know the exact location and we have to carry the luggage, because the other times it take shorter ! And so close to the beautiful and empty north beach in the park. The room was ok, we stayed only 2 nights, clean and comfy. It was near shops and food stores but away from the noisy main road ( with NO pedestrian cross)
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sleepwell@naiyang offers accommodations in Nai Yang Beach.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Patong Beach is 14 miles from Sleepwell@naiyang, and Karon Beach is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 1.2 miles from Sleepwell@naiyang.
- We had a nice large new room with plenty of space and light. It’s 2 minutes by bike to the beach, but it’s also nice to walk there. Very clean and comfortable.
- Very approachable friendly staff. Cleanest room we stayed in in Thailand! Would definitely recommend.
- Совсем новый ремонт, хороший интерьер, удобные кровати с хорошим чистым бельем, до пляжа 5 минут, в 200м рынок (вт-чт-сб) и продуктовый магазин. По удобству, цене и расположению оказался прекрасный вариант. Это мини-гостиница на 4 номера, 2 номера окнами на дорогу, и 2 – на противоположную сторону. Нам повезло, что окна номера выходили на задний двор – было тихо и красиво.
- Новый отель, исключительно чисто, великолепный матрас.
Airport Hostel Phuket
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Airport Hostel Phuket is located in Nai Yang Beach, 14 miles from Patong Beach and 17 miles from Karon Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kata Beach is 19 miles from Airport Hostel Phuket, and Phuket is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 0.6 miles from Airport Hostel Phuket.
- The place close to airport. Very clean and comfortable
Stayed there for one night to catch our flight the next morning. We had the most comfortable beds we had during our whole trip. Clean, toilets, showers and dorms.
Nice staff. All and all perfect for me and my friend having a rest before catching our flight the next day. We would definitely come back.
The staff was ok but not too welcoming, room was fine but my bed was a top bunk right under air con, so I was freezing.
Big lockers in the room are a bonus and showers/ toilets are kept very clean.
- Great place to stop to get some sleep for a few hours before traveling on. My fight landed at 1am and it was just a short walk away from he airport.
- The beds here are insanely comfortable. The bathrooms are always clean. The lockers are enormous. It’s 10 minute walk from the airport.
One of our best sellers in Nai Yang Beach! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Nai Yang Beach, 14 miles from Patong Beach, Slowlife Street features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Karon Beach is 17 miles from Slowlife Street, and Kata Beach is 19 miles from the property. Phuket Airport is 0.6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Take a break @ Naiyang beach – Phuket Airport
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Take a break @ Naiyang beach – Phuket Airport is located in Nai Yang Beach, 14 miles from Patong Beach and 17 miles from Karon Beach.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Kata Beach is 19 miles from Take a break @ Naiyang beach, and Phuket is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 1.2 miles from Take a break @ Naiyang beach – Phuket Airport.
- Very nice room with large bed (hard as usual). Kind and helpful staff. Free coffee and snacks for light breakfast. Few minutes walk to the beach and restaurants. 30min walk to the airport if you like.
- The hotel is low key but has all the important things you need like A/C and a comfortable bed and shower. The most impressive thing at this hotel is the wonderful lady who checked us in and woke up at 4am to take us to the airport. She is so sweet and nice! Definitely recommend this place!
- Staff are friendly. Free transport to the airport on the morning of our departure was good. About 250 meters to the beach front road. 7-11 close by. Private room seemed newly renovated. They accommodated request for 2 twin beds. A/C worked well. WiFi worked fine. About a 15-minute walk, but lots of beach-side restaurant options (turn left at the beach front road).
- Free transfer from airport,complimentary coffee and cookies, all over pleasant stay
- Airport shuttle at 4am was great. The room, cleanliness, value for money, free food/drinks.
Top Hostels In Ban Han Pa To Phang Nga Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Han Pa To Phang Nga Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Han Pa To Phang Nga Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Han Pa To Phang Nga Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!