8 Best Hostels To Stay In Azcoitia Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Azcoitia Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Azcoitia Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Azcoitia Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Azcoitia Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Azcoitia Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Azcoitia Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Azcoitia Basque Country:
Albergue ABARAXKA Aterpetxea
Located in Azkoitia, 19 mi from San Sebastián, Albergue ABARAXKA Aterpetxea features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a shared lounge at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 mi from Albergue ABARAXKA Aterpetxea, while Zarautz is 11 mi away. San Sebastián Airport is 29 mi from the property.
- Very nice staff. Nice little breakfast in the morning. The restaurant and Bar in the weekend were very nice.
- Booked this hotel for the location, breath-taking! Our room although basic (no television) it had a mountain view and was very nice, clean and comfortable, with an outdoor terrace to sit out on in the evenings. The restaurant was lovely, but as we had our dog with us, we had to eat outside, the food was lovely. Parking was also a bonus and there was a nice outdoor area for children and easy access for walking our dog. Would definitely stay here again!
- Very simple hotel, good for one night. Good restaurant
- Location. views. Friendliness and helpfulness of staff. Dog was able to go for a run after dinner.
- Staff were very friendly and couldn’t do enough especiall the lady that booked us in —- Information was given, places to visit and even the bus timetables—She also did the breakfasts —- she again was excellent and catered for our every need without us even asking.
Galerna Zarautz Hostel
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Zarautz, 2,650 feet from its train station and a 10-minute walk from the beach, Galerna Zarautz Hostel offers beds in dormitory rooms with a shared bathroom.The property includes lockers and a shared lounge with a fridge, including cold drinks. Free WiFi is available in public areas. Bed linen is included, and towels can be rented on site.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and cycling. San Sebastian, with its lovely beaches and busy night-life, can be reached in 18 minutes by car.
- Loved the simplicity the energy of the people there and Lautaro was very willing at all times.
- Good location only a couple of streets away from the beach & on the Camino
- It had shared single sex rooms with hot running water
- Location near public transport and grocery store was good.
- Bathrooms are OK, and it’s quite close to the beach (10 min walk,).
Hostel Txalupa Getaria
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hostel Txalupa Getaria in Getaria features a shared lounge and a bar. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a shared bathroom. Free WiFi is included.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.San Sebastian is 15 miles from the hostel, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 34 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 26 miles from Hostel Txalupa Getaria.
- Lovely clean and comfortable spot with a very friendly and helpful host. Washing and drying facilities very handy. The beds were super comfortable and cosy. The breakfast of fresh breads, coffee, juice and cake was good value. Very handy for the camino and a trip up the escalators to the Balenciaga Museum was amazing!
The host Inaki is a wonderful person. He did his absolute best to make sure all the guests felt welcomed and looked after. The curtains on the beds give guests a bit of privacy which is much appreciated.
Lovely interior design. The location is perfect.
- The gentleman running the place was a gracious host and a people pleaser in every way possible to make your stay memorable. He could not have been nicer.
Iñaki, the hostel receptionist is passionate about hosting visitors. The central location in Getaria brings pilgrims (Camino de Santiago/Saint James’ Way), backpackers, and other types of travelers together ina fun, covenient, family-like setting. The hostel has only just opened and will become more special as more people are hosted and share their stories there.
The beds, despite being multiple bunk beds in one room, were incredibly comfortable with good ventilarion and a curtain that somehow soundproofed them. I was virtually unaware of sounds/noises coming from the other guests’ beds.
The breakfast breads included multigrain and big moist chocolate
Wifi was reliable, several bathrooms available, and town amenities/services such as a cash machine, post office, convenience store, restaurants, beach and beautiful views within a 1-5 minute walk of your bed!!!
- The Hostel was great! The host was super nice, friendly and very helpful. I really recommend this hostel. It has all you need for a perfekt stay in this cute little city. Gracias por todo
blai blai Hostel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Blai blai has free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Zarautz. Featuring an ATM, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The rooms include a patio.The rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. All rooms feature a desk.San Sebastian is 12 miles from blai blai, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- El trato, los dueños son gente encantadora y nos prestaron un servicio immejorable
- La Ubicacion era perfecta cerca del centro y de la playa, todo perfecto con un personal super majo, esperando repetir lo mas pronto posible y muy recomendable
- Un hotel moderno, al día, bien organizado y limpio. El personal de trato muy amable te hacen sentir como en casa desde que llegas. Excelente
Recién inagurado, todavía con cosillas por terminar, pero la voluntad de Ion y su equipo lo suplía.
Acogedores , al lado del mar y a 10 minutos andando del centro de Zarauz .
- Está super bien ubicado, al lado de la playa y del pseo. EL personal súper agradable… la decoración muy guay, todo está super limpio… en definitiva, lo recomiendo muchisimo!!!!!
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Zarautz Hostel is offering accommodations in Zarautz. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is provided.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.San Sebastian is 12 miles from the hostel, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Otardi Landa Aterpetxea
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Albergue Otardi Landa Aterpetxea is set in Asteasu. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. San Sebastián is 9.9 mi from Albergue Otardi Landa Aterpetxea, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 19 mi away.
- Lovely! A family run place in the heart of beautiful countryside. Hearty homegrown and homecooked meals are served in the evenings with local cider (or wine or beer) and breakfast is also offered- all at very good prices. The children loved playing with the dogs and other kids in the garden, and we loved having a drink on the patio as the sun set, listening to the birds. Lots of wonderful hillside and country walks can be done nearby, and it is a fairly short drive to beaches at zarutz and San Sebastián. Owners so accommodating and kind. Recommended!????
- The host family is so kind and friendly. They made an amazing for-course home cooked meal for dinner complete with beer and cider for €15/person, I highly recommend it. Staying here was like visiting family. The home is a 500 year old farm house that has been amazingly remodeled and restored. The property and view is gorgeous and peaceful and safe. It is a 30 minute drive from San Sebastián by car. The rooms are set up bunk-style.
- Me gustó mucho el lugar donde esta el caserío y lo agradables, amables y acogedores que son los dueños.
La chambre était très spacieuse, très propre, les salles de bain aussi.
Le petit déjeuner était à volonté.
Nous avions oublié des bijoux et les propriétaires nous les ont renvoyé. Ils sont très gentils, ils parlent un peu français.
- Lo mejor del alojamiento, la familia que lo regenta, que nos atendieron muy bien desde antes de llegar. Si lo que quieres es tranquilidad, este es tu lugar. La habitación compartida para seis personas era amplia y cómoda. Todo limpito. A 25 kilómetros de la Playa de la Concha. Comida de la huerta que tienen allí mismo. ¡Nos encantó! Seguro repetiríamos.
Albergue Uztartza features free WiFi and views of mountain in Aduna. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a bar.Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. Rooms have a shared bathroom.Guests at Albergue Uztartza will be able to enjoy activities in and around Aduna, like hiking.San Sebastian is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 20 miles from Albergue Uztartza.
No reviews yet.
Arantzazu Aterpetxea Hostel
Arantzazu Aterpetxea is located in Oñate, 17 mi from Vitoria-Gasteiz and 24 mi from Zarautz.You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. A shared bathroom is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Getaria is 25 mi from Arantzazu Aterpetxea, while Estella is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 34 mi from Arantzazu Aterpetxea.
- Very kind and helpful welcoming. Easy check-in and checkout. Modern and clean facilities.
- Brand new modern hostel good showers they left out breakfast
Современный и чистый хостел, новые кровати, чистое белье, раздельно душ туалет, быстрое оформление заезд/отъезд, большая столовая, кухня (холодильник, кофе-машина, микроволновая печь, тостер, столовые принадлежности), всегда доступно хлеб, масло, молоко, джем, печенье, чай/кофе. Хорошее расположение. Рядом большая парковка.
Особая благодарность Joseba – очень замечательный, доброжелательный, любознательный и отзывчивый человек.
Помог нам с расселением и организовал нам быстрый ужин в местной таверне,
- Me encantó la atencion por parte se Joseba, las instalaciones estan a estrenar, y sobretodo la libertad que tienes de entrar salir, incluso opcion a la cocina te resuelve mucho. Un verdadero placer 🙂
- Établissement propre, petit prix, lit confortable, une superbe auberge de jeunesse ! Et le tout, dans un cadre magique, au milieu des montagnes.
Top Hostels In Azcoitia Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Azcoitia Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Azcoitia Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Azcoitia Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!