8 Best Hostels To Stay In Armañanzas Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Armañanzas Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Armañanzas Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Armañanzas Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Armañanzas Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Armañanzas Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Armañanzas Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Armañanzas Navarre:
Albergue Logroño Centro
0.8 miles from Laurel Street, Albergue Logroño Centro is located in LogroÃ±o and has rooms with free WiFi. Popular points of interest nearby include Co-Cathedral of Santa MarÃa de la Redonda, Spanish Federation of Friends of the Camino de Santiago Associations and LogroÃ±o Town Hall. La Rioja Museum is 0.7 miles from the hostel and Riojaforum Conference Centre is 1.3 miles away.All rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Every room includes a coffee machine and a private bathroom, while selected rooms also offer a kitchenette. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.International University of La Rioja is 1.3 miles from Albergue Logroño Centro, while La Rioja University is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 53 miles from the accommodation.
- Fantastic value for money – great communal space that we had mostly to ourselves. Right in the middle of Logroño’s most beautiful area, with a short walk to all the pubs/clubs/cafes.
- Proximité gare ferroviaire et routière , et centre ville
- Алберге- винаги не е добре. 12 човека в една стая 🙂 Ние бяхме във ВИП стая с три легла , относително чиста за алберге , но като цяло не добро място за отсядане.
- La persona de contacto.nos facilito mucho nuestro bienestar .fue muy amable
Attenzione non c’è check in . Arriva un messaggio dove il proprietario manda dei codici per entrare. Se ci sono dei problemi ( nel nostro caso la camera non era stata pulita),non c’è nessuno a cui rivolgersi perché il proprietario non risolve niente per telefono,anzi sembra prendere in giro.
Per cui fate attenzione… per pochi soldi in più ci sono degli ottimi hotel vicino.
Albergue Santiago Apostol
Albergue Santiago Apostol is located in Logroño’s old town, 800 feet from La Redonda Cathedral. The hostel offers Wi-Fi and shared dining and seating areas.This hostel features dormitories with shared bathroom and private rooms with their own bathroom. Heating is available in all bedrooms. Bars, shops and restaurants are 5 minutes’ walk from the property.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers, bike storage and massage services.Santo Domingo the la Calzada is 30 mi from the hostel. San Millán de la Cogolla and Monasteries Suso and Yuso, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, are a 40-minute drive away. Agoncillo Airport is 20 minutes’ away by car.
- The reception was excellent. The host was extremely helpful. The communal dinner was also very good. Location was good as well.
- The staff was really great, I made a lot friends and also they had delicious food for dinner.
- A perfect stop for those walking/riding along the Camino de Santiago. Meals are served at the right time: early in the morning, early in the evening. Very nice staff, nice atmosphere.
- Big but lovely, very well organized. Comfy and clean.
- Very reasonable price, great location, good facilities.
Winederful Hostel & Café
One of our best sellers in Logroño! Winederful Hostel & Café is located in LogroÃ±o, 0.7 miles from Laurel Street. Popular points of interest around the property include Co-Cathedral of Santa MarÃa de la Redonda and Spanish Federation of Friends of the Camino de Santiago Associations. The property is a 14-minute walk from the city LogroÃ±o City Centre.Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain units at the hostel also provide guests with a patio.LogroÃ±o Town Hall is less than 0.6 miles from Winederful Hostel & Café, while La Rioja Museum is a 14-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Great location, fantastic staff and super value for money.
- Clean and nice, central. You can lock your things. Liked that.
- Good hot water. Good security Locker under bed. Exceptional check in.
- Excellent location! And two desktops for some research during the stay.
- Great experienced staff, very helpful. Loved the location and cleanliness, probably the best place where to stay in Logroño. Also, they provide great speciality coffee.
Offering free WiFi, Albergue Peregrinos Albas is a small hostel located in Logroño city center. It is set in a pedestrianized square, a 10-minute walk from the cathedral, and offers a free bike garage.The bright spacious dormitory features bunk beds, heating and fans. There are shared bathroom facilities with showers and hairdryers.A microwave, fridge and coffee machine can be found in the shared kitchen area. The hostel also has laundry facilities, including a washing machine, tumble dryer and clothes racks.Logroño Train Station is a 15-minute walk from the property and Calle Laurel, famous for its tapas bars, is the same distance away.
- The staff was excellent. Laundry was reasonable and she hung on the line for me. Shower clean with lots of hot water. Bed was comfortable and clean. Very pleased. A little off the Camino but not bad at all. I stopped at a bakery on way out so no problem for food. They had a shared kitchen as well but I didnt use it. It was clean when I looked in.
- We were able to walk to the Supermarket to get food otherwise restaurants were also close by
It is a very good albergue for pilgrims.
Doña Alba is extremely helpful and keeps the albergue spotless.
- Blanca was very nice. Clean and confortable beds.
- The location is fairly good. It was clean and the staff were very helpful with directions.
Villalodosa is offering accommodations in Lodosa. The property has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. The property has free WiFi.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Guest rooms feature a closet.Logroño is 21 miles from Villalodosa, while Olite is 40 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- A very comfortable place to stay. The manager was very kind and accommodating. Also a great game room and the pool and BBQ would be nice in the summer. Be sure to visit Panaderia Garcia when you visit Lodosa. Yummmmm!
Easy to find, beautiful house with pool (not used cause not summer yet but great anyway).
Welcoming and nice host.
Private parking for motos.
Beautiful room, really cosy with private bathroom (triple room).
Balcony /terrasse with view on pool and fields around.
Great place to stay if you are nearby.
- Fue una estancia excelente. Habitación amplia y terraza con vistas, olor a flores y a frescura en todo el alojamiento, camas muy cómodas, ropa de cama super suave (es como dormir en una nube). ¡¡¡Limpieza perfecta, dueña muy amable, magnífico salón de juegos, barbacoa y piscina!!! ¡Muy recomendable para todo el mundo!
- Las toallas olian muy bien,la habitacion grande, la piscina muy bien y el personal majo
- Viajamos con niños y la sala de juegos fue un plus extraordinario…nos costó sacarlos de allí. El personal fue muy amable y atento en todo momento.
Alda Estella Hostel
Offering free WiFi, Alda Estella Hostel is located in Estella. Guests can use a shared lounge.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Estella, like hiking.Logroño is 30 miles from Alda Estella Hostel, while Pamplona is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Great location overlooking plaza. Just around corner we great restaurants
- Very friendly welcome, in the town square, brand new, lots of cafes near by
- Hotel was new so room was nice and fresh. Located right on the plaza so nice location.
- Lovely room in quiet part of old city. Very friendly helpful staff.
- Staff friendly and professional, check-in procedure was very fast. Room was comfy and nicely furbished. The whole place is clean. Position right on the little Plaza, view from room was nice as well. There are several bars and restaurants in the vicinity as well as little convenient store righton the Plaza. It is as well convenient for those travelling in and outof Estella by bus, since busstatiin is only 300 meters away.
Agora Hostel has accommodations in Estella. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Logroño is 29 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- I stayed here with my mum for one night after walking some of the Camino and I cannot recommend it enough. From the moment we arrived we felt like we were in a home away from home. We received a very warm welcome on arrival and we were treated so well during our stay we felt like we were in a 5 star hotel. The hostel was extremely clean, the rooms were very comfortable and the showers were amazing! It’s location is very central and it is very close to all amenities. I can not recommend staying here enough. We will be back next summer ?
- Spotless clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Don’t hesitate to book here.
An absolute gem of a Hostel!
A wonderful place in a great location and run by the most fantastic family!
Nothing was too much trouble for them, and every thing we needed help with was dealt with fast and with a smile.
This is as good as it gets in the hotel business for service, regardless of the size of the establishment.
I can’t recommend it highly enough. Go somewhere else and you’ll miss out!!
- I can’t rate this hostel high enough. The owners were very friendly and helpful. Very clean and comfortable, great breakfast. The individual curtains in the bunk beds ensured I had the best sleep of my Camino. Sockets and light in each bunk. I have stayed 3 times and would go back.
- I liked everything about this Hostel , The Staff, The showers were Brilliant very modern. The beds were great. All very good.
Hostería de Curtidores
Hostería de Curtidores features free WiFi and views of river in Estella. Among the various facilities are free bikes and a shared lounge. Guests can have a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. The hostel provides certain accommodations with mountain views, and the rooms come with a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hostería de Curtidores, including cycling and hiking.LogroÃ±o is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Pamplona is 27 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 27 miles away.
- Great value accommodation right on the camino. Lovely view of river. Great amenities. Could not fault it at all
First albergue in town. I remember that day being quite a long walk so it was nice seeing the place so close to the entrance of the town.
The place is well run, very clean and got everything is needed.
Both the gate and the room has codes for access and I found that quite secure. Right outside albergue you’ll see a free flowing water fountain, its very nice to run your feet under cold water to ease the tiredness.
I would definitely stay there again if i pass by this town!
- Good view of river as well as rain, we can hear the natural rhythm of running river and falling rain. A new hostel constructed on the base of an old building.
- Great location near the river and on the road to the historical places. Very welcoming and friendly staff. Lovely room: nice to hear the sound of the river. Simple breakfast but very tasty: good fruit choice.
- The position on the River. I side the hostel was very very nice
Top Hostels In Armañanzas Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Armañanzas Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Armañanzas Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Armañanzas Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!