8 Best Hostels To Stay In Arafo Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Arafo Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Arafo Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arafo Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arafo Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Arafo Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Arafo Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Arafo Tenerife:
La casita de Estrella
Located within 1.8 miles of Punta Larga Shopping Centre, La casita de Estrella in Candelaria features a number of amenities including a garden and a terrace. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.Tenerife Norte Airport is 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in La Orotava, Hostel Tenerife features free bikes, BBQ area and free WiFi. The property has a shared kitchen and a shared lounge for guests.At the hostel, rooms have a closet. Hostel Tenerife provides certain units with mountain views, and every room includes a shared bathroom.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding and snorkeling.Playa de las Americas is 48 miles from the accommodation, while Puerto de la Cruz is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Puerto Nest Hostel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Facing the beachfront in Puerto de la Cruz, Puerto Nest Hostel has a garden. Featuring a terrace, the hostel is close to several noted attractions, around 0.4 miles from Playa Jardin Beach, 0.7 miles from San Felipe Castle and 1.1 miles from Puerto de la Cruz Bus Station. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests can use the hot tub.Lago Martianez Lake is 1.7 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 19 miles from Puerto Nest Hostel.
- I enjoyed the vibe and chillness of the place. Beds were comfy and the stuff were amazing
- Went here with my road bike. No problem parking it here, surrounding of the hostel is great and hostel itself even better. Arrived at Saturday and could join the evening BBQ. LOVELY. host invited us to do the el teide sunrise walk all the way up to the summit.
The owner was really friendly and the workers also!
The hostel is only 2 minutes away from the beach, but also not in a typical touristic area. Only 10 minutes to the central bus station in Puerto de la Cruz.
Friendly personnel and a great beach 2 minutes away from the hostel
The hostel also has additional common showers/toilets which is a very good thing. So there are no queues in the mornings/evenings.
The breakfast is very good as well.
Towels are free.
Lovely and friendly hosts !! Great vibe 😉
Nice roof top to chill.
Very good location !
B&B La Laguna
Set in a UNESCO-listed building, 650 feet from La Laguna Cathedral, B&B La Laguna has a sun terrace and a patio. This property offers free WiFi.Accommodations has bunk beds or single beds, and access to shared bathroom facilities.There are barbecue facilities and a vending machine for drinks. B&B La Laguna includes a shared lounge and kitchen, as well as luggage storage and lockers. The patio has fruit trees and you can pick fruit for a snack or to make juices.Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 6.8 mi from La Laguna and Tenerife North Airport is 1.9 mi away.
- They have the best beds of any of the hostels I have been staying in. Also, I loved the communal area, it is such a lovely place to meet other guests and to relax. Also the hosts were so nice, as my flight was delayed she called me to see how my travel was going.
- Very good breakfast (buffet) , the room was quite big for a dormitory so each of us could have his own space. Very nice common area and garden with lemon trees where it is nice to rest. The other guests were very quiet and respectful. Very good location as it’s walking distance to the historical center and the main bus station to go hiking in Anaga ! Chiara was a wonderful Host, very kind and always helpful 🙂
- Really cute Interior. Vegan breakfast options so that was dope!
- It has everything that can be needed. The girl that met us gave good tips what to do in the city and where to eat
- Chiara gave a us a very friendly, warm welcome, which made the difference. She even gave us a better room to give us more privacy. Her B&B is full of colour and has a happy atmosphere. It is a basic accommodation of course, but one with a personal touch. Grazie Chiara!
La Terrera Youth Hostel
Featuring free Wi-Fi access, La Terrera Youth Hostel located in La Laguna’s center, in Tenerife. The hostel offers beds in colorful dormitory rooms in a characteristic Canarian building.Guests have access to a wardrobe and a shared bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided.Continental breakfast is daily served. There is a shared terrace with outdoor furniture and a small garden. Guests can also enjoy a games room and a libraryA wide variety of bars and restaurants can be found in the area. 2,300 feet from the hostel, there is a tram stop with connection to Santa Cruz. Tenerife North Airport is only 1.9 mi from the property.
- Staff are very friendly and give a warm welcome. Had a very comfortable stay here! I would recommend to anyone.
- The private room I stayed in was very peaceful, the location is good.
- very friendly staff, cozy room, generous breakfast…
- The staff is super nice, the coffee in the morning was beautiful, the whole hostel is super cool with really good energy 🙂
Stayed there for one night before the morning flight, everything was ok.
Staff helped me with taxi order.
Featuring barbecue facilities, garden, terrace and free WiFi, Patio Hostel is located in La Laguna, 1,950 feet from Leal Theater. The property has a shared lounge, as well as a bar. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk, and organizing tours for guests.At the hostel, all rooms include a patio with a mountain view. With a shared bathroom, certain units at Patio Hostel also feature a garden view. The hostel has a welcoming patio with a seating and chill out area.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire is available at the accommodations.Catedral San Cristobal de La Laguna is 2,300 feet from Patio Hostel. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 1.9 mi from the property.
Awww , most probably the best hostel I’ve ever stayed in… lovely atmosphere, super clean, chilled relaxed, super good location, it’s easy to get to know people and they offer different activities like for example movie night in the “patio” But above all It’s run for such a lovely couple that will be there for you 24/7… wishing you all the very best for the future and hoping to see you soon…
PS: they are very eco friendly and you will have the tasty vegetables produced there included in the nice breakfast as well as maybe home made cakes and so on 🙂
Don’t miss it 🙂
It’s a very good and clean place to stay. The personnel is very friendly and helpful. The hostel has a patio where you can relax and meet other travellers. There is free tea and coffee as well as other things to make the stay comfortable.
I would stay there again 🙂
- Amazing hostel. Great atmosphere, helpfull staff and beautiful patio.
- Really nice people and the patio is great for meeting people and spend some time to relax. It was also very clean and the beds were comfortable. It was also very easy to get to Anaga from the hostel.
- It was everything so nice like the room, people, breakfast and outreached every expectation so far. I had a really great stay there.
- Awww , most probably the best hostel I’ve ever stayed in… lovely atmosphere, super clean, chilled relaxed, super good location, it’s easy to get to know people and they offer different activities like for example movie night in the “patio” But above all It’s run for such a lovely couple that will be there for you 24/7… wishing you all the very best for the future and hoping to see you soon…
Tenerife Climbing House
Located in Lomo de Arico, Tenerife Climbing House has barbecue facilities and garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the hostel, every room includes a closet. Some rooms have a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge.Playa de las Americas is 25 miles from Tenerife Climbing House. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 16 miles from the accommodation.
- Very nice place! The hosts are very friendly and the place is so nice!
- The people who work there are really nice.Its a very good location to meet climbing people.They have a great rooftop terrace which should be amazing when the weathers is nice.
- People that work here and travelers that stay here are very friendly. We stayed in a double room and liked everything. The shower is hot and the view from the terrace is great:)
The best hostel I’ve ever stayed at.
Nice clean rooms, garden, terrace with beautiful view.
From there you can easily access a lot of great places to climb.
But the best part is people. If you are a climber, you can easily find a way to communicate almost with everyone in there, maybe even make some friends.
Also I took a course for beginners there and really enjoyed it.
This was a great surprise with sound and interesting people and staff. Good place to stay also for non-climbers. Slept great and enjoyed the fantastic terrace.
Good walks nearby and grocery store around the corner. Great beds.
Located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Wanderlust Hostel is 1.6 miles from Tenerife Espacio de las Artes. The property is around 5 miles from Museo militar regional de Canarias, 0.6 miles from Museo municipal de Bellas Artes and 1.9 miles from Heliodoro Rodriguez Lopez Stadium. The property is 1.9 miles from Auditorio de Tenerife.All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms include a shared bathroom with a bath. The rooms are equipped with a seating area.The property has a fitness center.Tenerife Trade Fair is 2.3 miles from Wanderlust Hostel. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 10 miles from the property.
The staff is so nice, it feels like coming home.
The roof terrace is pretty amazing and its only few minutes walk to the City Center!
I would come back here at anytime!
- Nice kitchen and roof terras. Lots of room (we were the only guests) Nice clean showers. The staff was very friendly. Bonus, this hostel has a tiny gym.
- The nice and peaceful atmosphere of the hotel helps you regain your strength after the parties 🙂
- El precio, no se puede pedir más al precio que ofrece
- Fajne miejsce, dużo przestrzeni, wielki taras, kuchnia, dwie łazienki, jest nawet siłownia, można się czuć jak w domu.
- The staff is so nice, it feels like coming home.
Top Hostels In Arafo Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Arafo Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Arafo Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Arafo Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!