8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villeneuve-la-Guyard Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Villeneuve-la-Guyard Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villeneuve-la-Guyard Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villeneuve-la-Guyard Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villeneuve-la-Guyard Burgundy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villeneuve-la-Guyard Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villeneuve-la-Guyard Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Villeneuve-la-guyard Burgundy:
BATEAU ” LE SAINT LOUP ”
BATEAU ” LE SAINT LOUP ” features Restaurant, garden, a shared lounge and water sports facilities in Marolles-sur-Seine. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can enjoy river views.Guest rooms are equipped with a dishwasher, oven, an electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain units at the guesthouse also provide guests with a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a toaster.A continental breakfast is available daily at BATEAU ” LE SAINT LOUP “.The area is popular for hiking and cycling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Orly, 46 miles from BATEAU ” LE SAINT LOUP “, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- L’impression d’être en vacances, au calme même lors d’un déplacement professionnel, la déco soignée et le cadre
Le site , la terrasse, le pdg, la gérante très cordiale et à l’écoute de nos attentes pour trouver un restaurant
Excellente conseillère bravo le gastronomique était un vrai régal et en terrasse c était parfait
- Lieu insolite. On a eu la chance d’avoir le bateau pour nous.
- Qu’il n’y ait eut d’autres locataires en même temps que nous sur le bateau (spacieux mais intime avec les plafonds bas)
- Le lit est très confortable et nous avons eu la chance d’avoir le bateau pour nous tout seul !
Chambres d’Hôtes des Demoiselles
Located in Ville-Saint-Jacques, Chambres d’Hôtes des Demoiselles offers B&B accommodations with access to a shared, outdoor swimming pool, a terrace and garden. Fontainebleau is only a 20-minute drive away.All rooms feature a seating area, iPod docking station, wardrobe and desk. Each room also features a private bathroom and toilet.A breakfast is provided each morning at Chambres d’Hôtes des Demoiselles. Guests can also find a restaurant within 0.6 mi of the property.Additional features include a shared lounge, free WiFi access and free private parking upon reservation. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing.
- You wouldn’t know it from the street, in a non-descript little village near Montereau and Fontainebleau, but this place is a little piece of paradise. The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable; the decor a tasteful grey and cream with rustic accents and careful attention to amenities. The hostess, Brigitte, is welcoming and friendly (as is her dog, Jules, when she lets him mingle with guests). Parking is out front within her gated property. In back, between the house and the little pool she built herself(!), the communal continental breakfast is served on the patio. It is one of the two best I have eaten in France (the other involved a professional chef). Everything (except the butter, about which Brigitte was apologetic) is homemade and of the utmost freshness and quality. That includes multiple kinds of bread, yogurt, multiple jams, fruit salad, orange-carrot juice… She will also make you an omelet if you so desire. This was a truly exemplary B&B experience.
- Restful and beautiful. Had wine by the pool. Bridgette was lovely and accommodating. Breakfast was delicious.
- Ok looking property but in the middle of nowhere.
Very friendly and welcoming – a lovely property
Great homemade breakfast
- Everything that Brigitte offered was fabulous. The suite, the house itself and garden and pool. Breakfast superb and Brigitte herself lovely
Le Bangor Coon
Le Bangor Coon is offering accommodations in Forges. All rooms feature a kitchen and a private bathroom. Guests can enjoy garden views.All units are fitted with an oven, microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a wardrobe. A seating area is provided in the units, while selected rooms also boast a DVD player. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.The guest house offers a children’s playground. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Le Bangor Coon.Marne-la-Vallée is 31 mi from the accommodations, while Fontainebleau is 12 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Orly Airport, 35 mi from Le Bangor Coon.
No reviews yet.
Located in Le Chenoy, Duo Détente has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. With a garden, the property also has a terrace.The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath. Duo Détente provides certain accommodations with garden views, and rooms come with a coffee machine. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Duo Détente offers a range of wellness facilities including a hot tub and a sauna. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the guesthouse.The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 39 miles from Duo Détente.
- Le petit déjeuner était excellent, l’accueil était parfait. Tout était parfait !!
Le sauna et jacuzzi dans la chambre le vrai plus d’avoir les deux.
L’accueil que nous avons reçu par notre hôte
Prestations de haut niveau
un accueil de qualité, une chambre très propre, disposant d’équipements de qualité dans une décoration très soignée
Excellent rapport qualité/prix
En un mot, séjour parfait
– la propreté irréprochable ( literie, sanitaires…)
– les prestations diverses ( délicieux petit déjeuner, parking, possibilité de massage… )
– les équipements de qualité ( jacuzzi, hammam, douche, machine à café, réfrigérateur, chauffage d’appoint…)
– l’ambiance intimiste, apaisante et calme
– l’accueil de l’hôte, sa réactivité, son sens du détail, sa ponctualité, sa disponibilité
– la décoration soignée et l’espace disponible
– les explications très claires sur le fonctionnement du jaccuzzi, du hammam et le déroulement du séjour
Rachida sait recevoir tout en sachant s’effacer pour nous laisser profiter de notre séjour en autonomie. Elle reste cependant disponible si besoin. Tout est réuni pour se retrouver dans une parfaite intimité dans un havre de relaxation.
- Tout était parfait, la chambre spacieuse, belle et superbement équipée, le petit déjeuner copieux et avec du VRAI jus d’oranges, l’accueil de notre hôtesse, chaleureux mais discret, dans l’exact registre attendu pour un week-end romantique….. comme la chambre ..
Le Calme De la Campagne au Sud de Paris
Located a 20-minute drive from Fontainebleau Castle, this property features a terrace with BBQ facilities, a big garden and free private parking. A communal kitchen is at guests’ disposal at an additional cost.With free Wi-Fi internet access, each room at Le Calme De la Campagne au Sud de Paris offers an LCD TV and a view of the garden. They all have a private bathroom, complete with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Diners including a main course, cheeses, a bottle of mineral water and a bottle of wine can be prepared by the host upon request. This service must be reserved in advance. A welcome drink is also offered. A washing machine is available at a surcharge.The medieval city of Moret sur Loing is 2.5 mi away while Barbizon and Vaux Le Vicomte Castle are 19 mi away.
- Friendly couple who run the accommodation within their home. It helped that I speak French, but they have adequate English. Nice big well-furnished guest room
- Nearby medieval villages wonderful and lovely local walks. Basic nèeds met in BnB. Clean enough. Host helpful.
- Confort, indépendance, conversation du petit déjeuner, confiance pour le départ ?
- Ont n’a prés bien dormi bonne literie endroit très clame .
- Accueil agréable – Conversation intéressante avec le propriétaire des lieux
La Bergerie des Anges
A stone house set in a well-kept garden, La Bergerie des Anges offers an indoor and an outdoor swimming pool, a spa, several breakfast options, and Wi-Fi is free of charge throughout the property.The rooms feature a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite and cable channels, an electric kettle and a coffee machine. The private bathrooms include a bathrobe and slippers.A continental, buffet or American breakfast is available daily, and bars and restaurant can be found within 1,650 feet of the property.La Bergerie des Anges is 19 mi from Fontainebleau, Montargis is 16 mi away, and free private parking is provided on site.
- The way the room was decorated was very cute. And there was air-conditioning. Did not realize how rare that was in France. Breakfast was amazing. Pool etc. we didn’t use due to time constraints but looked very nice! Hostess was very sweet.
Tranquillité, un petit coin de paradis
Climatisation dans la chambre
Accueil chaleureux mais discret
Petite déjeuner sur la terrasse
Baignoire et douche à l’Italienne
Les bons conseils pour les restaurants
Et pleins d’autres choses
Merci encore !
Nous avons pu passer un WE reposant, pour échapper à la canicule sévissant en région parisienne. Quel plaisir que de pouvoir profiter de la grande piscine et des attentions des propriétaires. L’ensemble des lieux est d’une réelle propreté.
La climatisation dans la chambre bien appréciée.
Petit déjeuner très varié avec jus et salade de fruits frais, le tout à volonté. Un régal
- Des hôtes accueillants et aux petits soins, de très bons conseils de part leur connaissance de la région ! Très bon petit déjeuner ! Un très bon séjour!
- Tous ! L’accueil, la chambre, le petit-déjeuner!! Tout était parfait!
Le clos du point de vue
With a garden, the property also features barbecue facilities, as well as a terrace. Rooms come with a balcony with a garden view.At Le clos du point de vue, each room includes a desk and a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi and a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer are available to all guests, while selected rooms contain a Blu-ray player. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Montigny-sur-Loing, like hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 40 miles from Le clos du point de vue.
Absolutely friendly hosts 🙂
They treated me like family and were very kind and considerate.
The property has a beautiful garden, a barbecue terrace and plenty of nature!!
- Very big and comfortable apartment with a nice terrace and view on the old village. Very nice lady owner doing her best for your stay
- Lovely accommodation with good facilities and extremely clean and tidy. The owners couldn’t do enough for us.
- Beautiful, comfortable, very nice and friendly, helpful owners.
- It was one of my best stays in France, everything was just ideal !!! Caring and sympathetic hostess, comfortable, smart, clean and cozy house with a great view over the village, situated in a beautiful terrace garden. Just wished to stay there longer, that’s it.
- Absolutely friendly hosts 🙂
Chambres d’Hôtes de la Vallée Javot
Located in Fericy, Chambres d’Hôtes de la Vallée Javot provides elegant guest rooms with exposed wooden beams and a tree house. Guests can enjoy the furnished terrace and the garden. Fontainebleau is 7.5 mi away.Each accommodations at Chambres d’Hôtes de la Vallée Javot has a seating area and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. The wooden tree house is set in the woods of the property and also features a balcony.A continental breakfast is included and served each morning in the breakfast room. Traditional dinners are also available with an additional cost and upon prior reservation.Chambres d’Hôtes de la Vallée Javot is equipped with free Wi-Fi. Free parking is possible on site and the Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte is 13 mi from the B&B. The A5 Motorway is 3.7 mi away.
- Extremely hospitable and welcoming, a joy to stay and will definitely return!
- Very quiet and beautiful surroundings, lots of interesting things to see and original layout.
- Themed room, styled nicely. Super friendly daughter who spoke very good english. Breakfast was very nice.
- I felt in this stay like in our family, all hosts are very helpful and very nice, we only have great thank’s words for all staff. Thank you Natasha and all your family for all effort to fill us like kings in your home!
The old castle style. Incredible. 200 years old.
Top Guest Houses In Villeneuve-la-guyard Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villeneuve-la-Guyard Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villeneuve-la-Guyard Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villeneuve-la-Guyard Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!