8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villarroya La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Villarroya La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villarroya La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villarroya La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villarroya La Rioja. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villarroya La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villarroya La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Villarroya La Rioja:
Posada Tío Luis
Posada Tío Luis offers pet-friendly accommodations in Igea.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Tudela is 21 miles from Posada del Tio Luis, and Arnedillo is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 52 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Hostal Peñacárdena is located in Igea, just 21 miles from Tudela.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arnedillo is 16 miles from Hostal Peñacárdena, and Arnedo is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 52 miles from Hostal Peñacárdena.
La atención personalizada de la dueña. Siempre pendiente de cualquier consulta cosa que nos pudiese faltar o necesitar
Perfecto para perderse y descansar.sitios muy cerca para comer muy bien de precio y calidad
- La amabilidad de su propietaria, todo fueron facilidades, gracias; y su localización, está a escasos 5 min del lugar al que iba.
- La verdad es que me gusto todo. Angelines nos estaba esperando desde las 13 horas y nos perdimos y no llegamos hasta las 21 horas. Nos tan agobiados que nos dijo ahora una ducha y estaréis más fresquitos, enseguida nos puso el aire y una maravilla. Nos dijo que al día siguiente a que hora queríamos desayunar y le dijimos 9,30.Ibamos al Balneario de Grávalos y para que no nos perdiéramos Angelines nos acompaño hasta allí. Nos sentimos como de la familia.
- Sobre todo, el trato por parte de Angelines, dándonos la bienvenida y acogiéndonos como si fuésemos de la familia. Además de que el hostal está muy cuidado y limpio, con una decoración preciosa. También se pueden alojar mascotas y el trato hacia nuestra hija fue absolutamente excepcional.
- Perfecto todo el hostal esta genial y trato inmejorable . Nos trato fenomenal.
- La atención personalizada de la dueña. Siempre pendiente de cualquier consulta cosa que nos pudiese faltar o necesitar
Apartamentos Turísticos Casa Paco
Apartamentos Turísticos Casa Paco offers accommodations in Aldeanueva de Ebro.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Tudela is 18 miles from AptTurísticos Casa Paco, and Olite is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 40 miles from Apartamentos Turísticos Casa Paco.
No reviews yet.
Hostal la Cepa
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal la Cepa offers accommodations in Aldeanueva de Ebro, just 18 miles from Tudela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Olite is 21 miles from Hostal la Cepa, and Los Arcos is 28 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 39 miles away.
- Exceptionally clean and better then I expected for a guest house, with both a terrace and a lounge for guests’ use.
- The staff were pleasant and helpful. the room well-appointed and clean. Excellent value for money and most convenient for a stopover from the Costa Blanca to the ferry from Bilbao.
Run by a lovely Spanish family who made us very welcome.
All the staff were helpful and friendly.
Great location to discover this region
Nice place in a very Rural area of la Rioja, We pit stopped there on a Saturday night, ended up at the only restaurant in town, what a fiesta,with very nice local people who enjoy chatting up the few tourist that come in to town for a stay.
Hotel was was clean and people running it professional and friendly, rooms were large and the beds comfortable, long flight of stairs to first floor should be mentioned a s there is no elevator for people with mobility problems.
Overall very pleasant stay.
- Buena relación calidad-precio. Perfecto para pasar la noche. Hay un bar en la planta baja perfecto para desayunar/cenar.
Pension Teresa offers accommodations in Calahorra.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a shared bathroom.Logroño is 26 miles from Pension Teresa, and Tudela is 25 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 36 miles away.
- The owner was friendly, and sent me a message wishing me well after I had left. The location was just round the corner from the only church in town offering an 8 am mass on Sunday morning.
- Very friendly owner. Nice room. Spotlessly clean bathroons. Highly recommended. I would only suggest a fan as the room was quite hot.
- Great location and staff was brilliant. Would deffo book again!!
- Alojamiento acogedor, super limpio y con una atención por parte del personal exquisita. Sin duda volveremos cuando tengamos que volver a Calahorra en otra ocasión.
- Me llamó mucho la limpieza. Mucho empeño por parte del dueño.
Hotel Rural Las Abadias
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Hotel Rural Las Abadias offers accommodations in San Felices. The guesthouse has a spa center and hot spring bath, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, DVD player and Nintendo Wii. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Soria is 25 miles from Hotel Rural Las Abadias, and Tudela is 23 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect. Virginia could not have been more helpful. The hotel is beautiful, and very comfortable. I had great food, both for breakfast and dinner.
- Gorgeous building, fabulous interiors and exteriors. Very friendly staff.
- The location, exceptionally clean, the owners were more than helpful and the scenery is spectacular. Would highly recommend a stay to anybody.
- Bike rental, very good quality bikes. Nice with restaurant option on location, not expensive, and delicious food. Very fine walks, extremely beautiful setting. Good heating options in room, good wi-fi. Attentive host. Info: went by public transport from Soria + taxi from Matalebreras (25 €). One small bar in San Felices village, nearest food shops & several cafes in Aguilar del Rio (8 km?).
- Everything, welcome, owner, hotel, location. Fantastic.
Hotel Rural Los Cerezos de Yanguas
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Hotel Rural Los Cerezos de Yanguas offers accommodations in Yanguas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Logroño is 26 miles from Hotel Rural Los Cerezos de Yanguas, and Soria is 24 miles away.
- The place is lovely on the edge of an old village with lovely owners and staff who couldn’t do enough for you and were a wealth of local information. I can’t rate this hotel too highly.
- Gonzalo and Angela were the perfect hosts, providing us with great recommendations about what to see and where to go, and wonderful food. Yanguas is a quaint town, although maybe a bit too quiet for the children. The house was an easy drive to San Pedro Manrique where we went for the San Juan festivals, taking some of Angela’s homemade sandwiches with us. There are also wonderful towns just across the border in La Rioja, complete with dinosaur footprints, caves, swimming, factory shops, and of course wine.
Great room, friendly owner, tasty local food, nice village with a cool river to paddle in.
Good size accommodation.
Comfy beds and furniture.
Friendly owners /staff.
Good routes for cyclists, quiet long roads, and off road tracks.
- Beautiful village, welcoming owners and excellent food. The dinosaur footprints nearby are an absolute must-see in a breathtaking scenery.
Located in Azagra, 30 miles from Logroño, Hostal Venecia features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Tudela is 23 miles from Hostal Venecia, and Olite is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- When we got to know the owners we felt more comfortable and at home. The lunch on Easter Sunday was very tasty and home cooked. The hostel was very comfortable and the breakfast was tasty also. Azagra was a pleasant surprise with lovely walks to see the nesting storks and the Barca river.
- Hostal Venecia was perfect for our family visiting friends in Azagra. It was conveniently located for us. We needed two rooms for our family of four but they were clean and comfortable for one night. Breakfast included was very nice and the staff were friendly and helpful.
En route travelling we found this Bar/ restaurant very busy on arrival but also welcoming. None secure but Free car parking on waste land on opposite side of busy Road.
Enjoyed a nice hot typically Spanish meal with wine, but not open until after 9:30pm.
Déjeuné plus que frugal !
Etablissement sur une voie routière très bruyante la nuit ,on ne pas rêver mieux pour passer une nuit blanche !
Literie très basique
- Chambre très petite ainsi que les WC + Salle de Bain.
Top Guest Houses In Villarroya La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villarroya La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villarroya La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villarroya La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!