8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villalar de los Comuneros Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villalar de los Comuneros Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villalar de los Comuneros Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villalar de los Comuneros Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villalar de los Comuneros Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villalar de los Comuneros Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villalar de los Comuneros Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Villalar De Los Comuneros Castile And Leon:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Botafumeiro offers accommodations in Mota del Marqués, just 23 miles from Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Zamora is 31 miles from Hostal Botafumeiro, and Toro is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 17 miles from Hostal Botafumeiro.
- el desayuno con zumo de naranja natural, hacia mucho frio fuera pero dentro la estancia era agradable
- Es un hostal de carretera y no tiene mayor pretensión. Excelente para una pausa en las vacaciones.
La relación calidad precio. Básico.
El trato familiar y muy amables
- Es un sitio básico para pasar una noche. Comodidad y servicio justos para ir de paso.
- Incluye el desayuno. No hay problemas de aparcamiento. Es tranquilo.
Hostal-Restaurante San Antolín
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal-Restaurante San Antolín offers accommodations in Tordesillas, just 18 miles from Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Toro is 20 miles from Hostal San Antolin, and Medina del Campo is 14 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 16 miles from the property.
The place is in a great location.
The staff was excellent and very friendly and helpful.
Great value for money.
- Very good room for the price paid. Great location in the centre of the town.
- It was in an excellent position for the town. Food was good and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Nice location for walking the down. A great restaurant that I highly recommend for dining. Great food and a very reasonable price. 10 euros for 2 plate meal with dessert and wine. The room was very clean and the building is very modern inside.
A very nice stay.
Friendly staff, even speaking a bit of French.
The hostal is located very close to the central square. Perhaps a bit of a nuisance if you come by car, but very convenient if, like me, you come by bike.
- The place is in a great location.
Hostal Puerta La Villa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Puerta La Villa offers accommodations in Tordesillas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Valladolid is 17 miles from Hostal Puerta La Villa, and Toro is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 16 miles from Hostal Puerta La Villa.
- la habitación familiar muy grande, el baño nuevo, buena iluminación, bien situado, que tenga un bar-restaurante, las chicas que lo atienden muy simpáticas y ademas tenían para echar la primitiva.Buen desayuno.
- Está bien para un día. Buena relación calidad/precio. Volvería
- El desayuno muy bueno.El personal de cafeteria muy amable
- Gostei da localização e cafetaria com escolha suficiente.
- je ne peux pas dire ce que j’ai aimé, tout était bien, sans luxe, mais bien.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Candeleros offers pet-friendly accommodations in Toro, just 18 miles from Zamora. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV is featured.There is luggage storage space at the property.Tordesillas is 20 miles from Candeleros, and Medina del Campo is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 31 miles from Candeleros.
- Era una casa muy antigua, construcción típica toresana. Estaba bien reformada. La habitación era cómoda y amplia. Teníamos balcón con vistas a la plaza.
- La atención del personal, la comida, la tranquilidad y limpieza
- Tenéis que conocer a Javier…el dueño de Los Candeleros: super atento y generoso, hemos pasado unos días como en casa
- El trato recibido. Javier y sus empleados nos han hecho sentir como en familia.La habitación es normal pero muy silenciosa y la cama y la almohada super comodas.La ducha también es super.Pero repito:lo mejor fue el trato recibido y claro la posición en pleno centro.Una cosa mas:no busquéis restautantes en la zona porqué el mejor es justo el restaurante que tiene Javier.
- La ubicación es idónea, el personal muy atento y agradable. Buena relación calidad precio y permiten llevar animales de compañía.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Palacio Rejadorada offers pet-friendly accommodations in Toro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Zamora is 18 miles from Palacio Rejadorada, and Tordesillas is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Great location. We’ve stayed here 2/3 times previously. Breakfast excellent and sets you up for the day. Will be back.
- Everything from the room to the breakfast very good. The staff friendly and welcoming
- Beautiful old, in style renovated real Spanish building, centrally situated.
- We liked everything about the hotel. Its historic character, location, friendliness of staff and the room was delightful.
- Beautiful room in an imposing building. Helpful and friendly staff. This is our second stay here – and we’ll be back again.
Casa Lola is located in Rueda, just 21 miles from Valladolid.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is a shops at the property.Toro is 24 miles from Casa Lola, and Tordesillas is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Great place to stay, this is a café/winestore which has 6 rooms upstairs. They sell local products and have an amazing selection of wines for sale, and a good selection available at the bar too. Nice staff. The rooms have a direct view on a vineyard and winery across the road. Nice stop for wine lovers!
- The personal attention from the staff. The hotel is small, I think a family run business. Everywhere was spotless.
- Beautiful fully equipped room overlooking a vineyard. Staff was friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. Good WiFi. Good wine available in the bar. Excellent value.
- The room was clean and very comfortable the food was excellent and the area was interesting
- Friendly staff clean and comfortable and great wine good for the value
La Viña de Rueda
La Viña de Rueda is located in Rueda, just 21 miles from Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub or shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a shops at the property.Toro is 24 miles from La Viña de Rueda, and Tordesillas is 7 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 21 miles away.
- Easy to find. Close to motorway, but good insulation so no noise. Lots of restaurants and bars nearby. Simple food at location but good quality. Friendly helpful staff. Clean and comfortable. Used by locals who were also friendly.
- The room was spotlessly clean. The staff were friendly. And the price was excellent value
A small modern hostal just off the autoroute.
Extremely hot weather but aircon very effective.
- The hotel fulfilled all our criteria on our travel through Spain. Efficient email communication with the hotel; once there – easy parking, very friendly and helpful staff, comfortable and clean rooms, relaxing stay. Excellent accommodation.
Low cost, great hotel with covered parking
Large balcony room with fantastic shower
Very clean modern room.
Hostal Vista Alegre
Hostal Vista Alegre is located in Geria, just 10 miles from Valladolid. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toro is 27 miles from Hostal Vista Alegre, and Tordesillas is 8 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 10 miles away.
Excellent place for what we wanted just an overnight stop – good location – good facilities and an immaculately kept property and all for 44 euro for a twin room.
If it only had facilities for making drink it would 10 out of 10.
Muy bien ubicada entre Valladolid y Tordesillas, con acceso directo desde la autovía.
Está muy bien para visitar Simancas.
- Muy buen trato, habitación correcta con todos los servicios, muy buen precio.
- Esta cerca de ciudad si se quiere visitar y tranquilo
Amplitud y limpieza tanto de la habitación como del baño.
Muy bien equipado todo y calefacción muy potente.
- Excellent place for what we wanted just an overnight stop – good location – good facilities and an immaculately kept property and all for 44 euro for a twin room.
Top Guest Houses In Villalar De Los Comuneros Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villalar de los Comuneros Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villalar de los Comuneros Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villalar de los Comuneros Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!