8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Talamanca de Jarama Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Talamanca de Jarama Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Talamanca de Jarama Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Talamanca de Jarama Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Talamanca de Jarama Community of Madrid. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Talamanca de Jarama Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Talamanca de Jarama Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Talamanca De Jarama Community Of Madrid:
This stylish, recently renovated hotel is located in the center of El Molar, which lies just off one of the main roads connecting Madrid with the north of Spain.Start the day with the hotel’s buffet breakfast. Then you can work or plan your sightseeing in the Hostal Azul’s Wi-Fi internet zone. These sights include famous local wine cellars and restaurants set in caves dating from Moorish times.The hotel’s location makes it convenient for Madrid Barajas Airport, the Ifema convention site (30 minutes away) and the racing circuit at Jarama, 7 miles from the hotel.
- Spacious room. Great secure parking. Friendly helpful staff.
- Good under-cover car parking area as part of the hotel. Good accommodation and breakfast plus friendly helpful staff. Easy to find just off the motorway
- Clean , warm, easy to find , good underground car park.
Hostal Azul should be called a Hotel….we have stayed in hotels with far less comfort and with less friendly staff.
It was quiet and comfortable and very clean.
- Always stay at Hostal Azul when travelling to the Costa Blanca. Perfect place to break the journey.
Mirasierra is located in Bustarviejo, 31 miles from Madrid and 22 miles from Segovia.A TV is featured.Pedraza-Segovia is 20 miles from Mirasierra, and Navacerrada is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 27 miles from the property.
If you are late, the keys are a 100 meters away in a tiny restaurant. Amazingly you can enjoy a very decent late meal.
This hotel has been a real shelter for me, in my recent stage prices in Madrid rised astronomically to absurd values. This hotel remained absolutely correct and deserves my reward.
- The location is stunning! Bustarviego is a quaint mountain village with beautiful fresh air and friendly locals. Just 10km off the motorway to Madrid, this was a perfect stopover. We could not believe the contrast between the flat dry terrain on the motorway and the rocky mountains around Bustarviego. Our room was clean and very comfortable.
La tranquilidad del pueblo
La amabilidad de la gente
- El pueblo es muy pequeño, pero el hostal está situado muy cerca de todo: supermercados, bares, etc. Los supermercados y tiendas de alimentación están abiertos incluso sábados tarde y domingos por la mañana. Trato muy cordial en la entrega de llaves.
- Buena relación calidad precio, habitación muy limpia
- If you are late, the keys are a 100 meters away in a tiny restaurant. Amazingly you can enjoy a very decent late meal.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Cervantes offers accommodations in Daganzo de Arriba, just 16 miles from Madrid.All rooms have a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guadalajara is 16 miles from Hostal Cervantes, and Alcalá de Henares is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 7 miles from Hostal Cervantes.
- La verdad es que la gente muy agradable y la habitacion calentita.
- Como siempre un trato excepcional, Noelia es majísima y me ayudó en todo lo que pudo. Trato excelente
- lugar agradabe amigable de facil lelgada y peramencia. perfecto y el personal inmejorable
- Que está cerca del aeropuerto. La recepcionista simpatica.
- La cama era cómoda, la habitación estaba caliente y la limpieza era correcta. ¿Qué más se puede pedir por 20 euros la noche para dos personas?
Gran Hostal Asador de Soto
Located in Soto Real, 24 miles from Madrid, Gran Hostal Asador de Soto features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Segovia is 22 miles from Hostal Asador de Soto, and Alcalá de Henares is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 22 miles from Gran Hostal Asador de Soto.
- Enough to get by. Not much to choose from at this price in the area.
- Happy waiter, only he couldn’t give us what we wanted, but tried his best
Nice Hostal manager very helpfull
room very comfortable and clean
would stay again perfect overnight stop
on way to Bilbao
- breakfast was good but evening meal did not have much choice,the full menu was not available.
- El personal amabilísimo, una limpieza perfecta y muy tranquilo. Nos dieron el desayuno a pesar q ya se había pasado la hora con mucho! Genial.
Hostal Sierra is located in San Sebastián de los Reyes, just 10 miles from Madrid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guadalajara is 25 miles from Hostal Sierra, and Alcalá de Henares is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Relatively close to main roads out of Madrid. Good value to include breakfast.
- Oscar received us with a great smile and friendliness. In the morning the front desk attendant was as nice and friendly. We are very, very satisfied.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
Bright clean room.
On a main street so quite lively.
- Very spacious room, everything looked new and clean.
- I like that it had a traditional and family-run feel, Very friendly/helpful staff, very clean room and excellent value overall.
Gran Hostal El Chiscón
Located in Colmenar Viejo, 18 miles from Madrid, Gran Hostal El Chiscón features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Segovia is 27 miles from Gran Hostal El Chiscón, and Alcalá de Henares is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Very big clean room, big terrace, good internet connection, basic but good breakfast.
- Large room and large beds. Plenty of cafes nearby, and health centres.
- Great location. Right in the centre of town. I had a quiet and spacious room with a glimpse of the cathedral which was well lit at night.
- Genuine vintage building, nice architecture, very typical, very few foreign tourists, excellent & typical spanish breakfast! No problem finding parking, near public garden park.
- Access to kitchen area. Spacious room. Reception was kind & helpful, without being intrusive.
Hostal Tres Cantos
Hostal Tres Cantos offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tres Cantos.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Madrid is 12 miles from Hostal Tres Cantos, and Guadalajara is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Surprised by the breakfast, better than expected, cheese, ham, salamy, pastries,milk, coffee and juice
- Near where we needed to be, free wifi, decent accommodations, good price.
- Great location. Surrounded by great array of eateries.
- Staff were extremely helpful and had all the essentials required. Beds were really comfy better than a lot of 4 star hotels!
- The bed was comfortable, the location was ideal for restaurants and travel to business area of town, and the room was more than adequate.
Hotel Villa de Ajalvir
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Villa de Ajalvir offers accommodations in Ajalvir. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Madrid is 14 miles from Hotel Villa de Ajalvir, and Guadalajara is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Good three stars family hotel in a very quiet neighborhood. I liked that the airport-hotel transfer option ( additional charge). The food in the hotel restaurant was good.
- The rooms were clean and well equipped. The staff was helpful and the tortilla delicious.
- Air conditioned.Friendly staff.Clean room.Free food with drinks.
- The food in general was very good the menu del Dia was excellent value for money.
- very good air con and the service in the restaurant was very fast….. No fuss and a walk from a supermarket
Top Guest Houses In Talamanca De Jarama Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Talamanca de Jarama Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Talamanca de Jarama Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Talamanca de Jarama Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!