8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Strachur Argyll and Bute – Top Hotel Reviews
Strachur Argyll and Bute is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Strachur Argyll and Bute. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Strachur Argyll and Bute. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Strachur Argyll and Bute. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Strachur Argyll and Bute right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Strachur Argyll and Bute with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Strachur Argyll And Bute:
Brambles of Inveraray
With beautiful Loch Fyne less than a 1-minute walk away, Brambles provides luxurious rooms alongside its bistro and bakery in Inveraray. Traditional Scottish food and barista-made coffee is served at Brambles, and free Wi-Fi is provided.Each room is elegantly furnished, with either a king-size bed or super king-size, Smart flat-screen TV and tea and coffee facilities. The rooms also have en suite bathrooms with a monsoon shower, hairdryer and complimentary luxury toiletries. Some rooms also have a bath.Full Scottish breakfast is provided, and the bakery offers high-quality coffee and tempting homemade cakes including lemon sponge, chocolate sponge and the very popular carrot cake. Modern and traditional dishes are served in the bistro, with daily specials to discover.To the west of the Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park, Brambles is a 10-minute walk from 15th-century Inveraray Castle, as seen in the award-winning TV drama ‘Downton Abbey’., The town is around 1 hour’s drive from Oban, with ferries to the Isle of Mull.
- Room was very spacious with kingsize bed & palatial bathroom! Most comfortable hotel bed I’ve ever slept in. Breakfast delicious & consistent quality all week. Staff happy to vary the set ‘full Scottish’ from day to day. All staff friendly & helpful. Although our room was on 2nd floor, the stairs were well lit & not steep, so this wasn’t a problem.
- Very comfortable stay. Great nights sleep, staff were very attentive and friendly, very enjoyable cooked breakfast.
- Quay apartment first class,plenty of room,great view and ideal for a family gathering
- The beds were ultra comfy, breakfast wonderful, staff friendly and helpful. We felt nice and private in the Garden Suite.
- Very comfortable room which was to high standard. Excellent breakfast where staff were very considerate..
Featuring free WiFi and a spa center, Rudha-na-Craige offers accommodations in Inveraray. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Oban is 20 miles from Rudha-na-Craige, and Largs is 31 miles from the property. Glasgow Airport is 35 miles away.
- It is absolutely amazing place. We enjoyed everything…the rooms, the brekafast, the lounge with the fireplace…Howard and his beautiful wife made us feel very comfortable.
- Lovely room, lovely hosts. We had good views and the breakfast was lovely, all freshly cooked to order. Howard was very friendly, welcoming and helpful. We loved it here.
The owners were amazing, so helpful with recommendations. I was told where to stop at on my way to Oban.
The breakfast was great, felt like a wonderful home cooked meal.
The view from the room was glorious, I could have spent all night looking out.
Would highly recommend.
- Everything The owners were so very welcoming and helpful with what to doo with our days. Food wonderful. We were upgraded to a bigger room. Soooo nice of them.
- the staff were very helpful. food was excellent.would return
No 15 B&B Furnace
One of our best sellers in Inveraray! Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, No 15 B&B Furnace offers accommodations in Inveraray. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or lake. The rooms come with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Oban is 21 miles from No 15 B&B Furnace, and Largs is 27 miles away. Glasgow Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Warm welcome, great views and a fantastic breakfast.
- Really nice,interesting host,wonderful view out of the window, silent, beautiful room with everything and more what you need. Really yummy breakfast! Nothing negative to say!
- The food was superb, the views are spectacular and close by Invarary was a nice day for a few beers.
- Comfy bed and very hospitable host. Made very welcome
- Really friendly host, lovely clean rooms – liked the quirky decor! Food was amazing – I would recommend including evening meal.
The Shore House
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Shore House offers accommodations in Lochgoilhead. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Oban is 28 miles from The Shore House, and Paisley is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 28 miles from The Shore House.
- We liked everything about the shore house, food, cleanliness, hospitality, location, and friendliness
- Great position on loch,wonderful food and hospitality
- The room was beautiful, food excellent, view outstanding
- Absolutely beautiful setting next to the Loch. Fantastic hosts who really made us feel at home. Room and facilities top notch. Great value for money.
- Room was very clean and comfortable with amazing views onto the loch. Owners were hospitable, helpful and friendly and there was a great choice for breakfast in the lovely dining room. Loved the wood burner – added to the cosy atmosphere.
Mambeg Country Guest House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Mambeg Country Guest House offers accommodations in Garelochhead, just 26 miles from Glasgow. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Paisley is 22 miles from Mambeg Country Guest House, and Inveraray is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 21 miles from Mambeg Country Guest House.
- Great stay, lovely big room and nice view to the Loch. The breakfast room was very pretty with views into the garden and the breakfast was great. Had a nice chat with David and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Fabulously amazing breakfast. Cleared my plate. Lovely fresh coffee. Dog friendly. Lovely rooms. Owner couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful.
- David the owner was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the bed comfy.
- The house itself is gorgeous, beautifully decorated, spotlessly clean, warm and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Our host, Dave, was extremely friendly and helpful. If we ever find ourselves in the area we wouldn’t think it twice and stay here again!
- Very welcoming and helpful hosts, and the rural location and views were lovely.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Duncreggan House offers accommodations in Dunoon, just 26 miles from Glasgow. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Paisley is 21 miles from Duncreggan House, and Inveraray is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- The welcome was fantastic. Great communicators and extremely helpful
- Location was excellent.Hosts were genial and very welcoming.Room with terrace , was great,met all our needs.Full cooked breakfast, with homemade bread/scones/preservatives, was excellent.House was quirky, with an interesting history.Would recommend this establishment for a few days of total relaxation.
- The hosts, breakfast, large room with view of loch, ease of parking
- Hosts very pleasant,enthusiastic and knowledgeable about their area
- Suzanne and Mike were gracious hosts and patiently helped us resolve numerous problems with our car which had broken down en route. Lovely breakfast in a very personal B&B. We will always be grateful for their hospitality and wisdom.
Newton Hall Guest House
Located in Inveraray, 20 miles from Oban, Newton Hall Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.Largs is 31 miles from Newton Hall Guest House, and Helensburgh is 20 miles from the property. Glasgow Airport is 35 miles away.
- The room were exceptional, bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was very good and Bruce made us feel very welcome when we arrived. Would certainly recommend this guesthouse. Good pub, The George, in the village serving excellent food.
- Lovely room, very comfortable beds, fresh baking every day, help yourself to milk from fridge instead of those tiny pots and lovely hosts.
- Beautiful view of Loch Fyne and easy to walk to and around Inveraray. Very welcoming host and comfortable room
- Very comfortable room and delicious home baking in room both days. Lovely location and good base for sightseeing. Pam and Bruce were very informative about the area.
- Cakes every day,!! Extras that made our stay very nice
Douglas Park Guest House
Douglas Park Guest House is located in Dunoon, just 26 miles from Glasgow. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. Paisley is 20 miles from Douglas Park Guest House, and Inveraray is 20 miles away. Glasgow Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Shona & Ken are lovely people and I felt right at home. The bedrooms are beautifully decorated, to a 4/5* hotel standard and I had a lovely view over the bay. Breakfast was a delicious full Scottish and a great herbal tea selection. I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again and was sad to leave!
- Good sized bedroom, even the single. Also good sized bathroom with super powerful shower. Very comfortable, very welcoming. Loved the fresh fruit at breakfast and the choice. Easy parking too, and wi-fi worked in the bedroom.
- A lovely welcome from the owners, very comfortable room and delicious breakfast. Would thoroughly welcome this guest house to anyone – definitely well-above average.
- The warm welcome we received. The complimentary tea and cake offered upon arrival. The friendly advice on nearby good restaurants and local attractions. the cleanliness and comfort of the hotel. the excellent breakfast choices.
- Douglas Park Guest House is an exceptional property. The owners Ken & Shona put their personal touches on every aspect, and they really have thought of everything. We arrived in Dunoon after spending time in London and Paris, and Dunoon was the best part of our trip due in large part to Douglas Park. We would not think of staying anywhere else in Dunoon.
Top Guest Houses In Strachur Argyll And Bute Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Strachur Argyll and Bute to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Strachur Argyll and Bute but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Strachur Argyll and Bute. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!