8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Strabane Tyrone County – Top Hotel Reviews
Strabane Tyrone County is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Strabane Tyrone County. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Strabane Tyrone County. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Strabane Tyrone County. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Strabane Tyrone County right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Strabane Tyrone County with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Strabane Tyrone County:
One of our best sellers in Londonderry! Situated in the Waterside area of Craigavon Bridge, the family-run Iona Inn is half a mile from central Derry and half a mile from the championship course of Derry Golf Club.All comfortable rooms have private bathrooms and a TV. There is a complimentary breakfast included, served by the friendly, helpful staff.Iona Inn is next door to a lively, authentic 19th-century bar, with cozy dining and lounge areas.Meals for group bookings can be arranged at the Iona and there are also several restaurants in the local area, within walking distance of Iona Inn.
- The staff were so helpful and friendly, great breakfast , comfortable clean beds.
- An excellent Irish breakfast that kept us going all day. Great pub next door.
- Great location, friendly and informative staff. Spacious room!
- So easy going. Just across the bridge from the town. Great breakfast
- Room was warm clean and comfortable. Location was good. Staff were helpful and it was great value for money
Groarty House/Manor is located in Londonderry, just 15 miles from Letterkenny. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.Coleraine is 29 miles from Groarty House/Manor, and Ballybofey is 22 miles from the property. City of Derry Airport is 9 miles away.
- Was made to feel at home from the time we arrived. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. Would recommend.
- Good location to visit North Donegal, a few miles to Derry city centre for restaurants and bars. Host was very welcoming and polite. Bed very comfy. Good size bedroom. Breakfast was very nice. Plenty car parking space.
- We got a family room for 2 of us. Very spacious, clean, towels new. The lady very helpful and informative. The location is quite remote from the city, impossible to find without gps, but who doesn’t have one today. ..
- The bed was sooo comfy! The owners are really friendly and welcoming and we had a lovely breakfast. Could not fault it at all!
The B&B was in a lovely location, surrounded by open fields. The host was very welcoming and she couldn’t do enough to help one of our group, who has to have everything gluten free.
The rooms were very clean, spacious, warm with very comfortable beds. I would definitely stay here again.
Number 8 The Townhouse
One of our top picks in Londonderry.Featuring a shared lounge, Number 8 The Townhouse is set in Londonderry, 1,300 feet from Guildhall. Located around 250 feet from St. Columbs Cathedral, the Number 8 The Townhouse with free WiFi is also 650 feet away from The Diamond. The property is located in the Walled City district, 650 feet from The Millennium Forum.All units at Number 8 The Townhouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The property offers some units with garden views, and the rooms come with a kettle.The Craft Village is 1,000 feet from Number 8 The Townhouse, while The City Gates is 1,000 feet from the property. City of Derry Airport is 7.5 miles away.
- Lovely comfortable clean home and good left , very kind host Kevin
- Very friendly check in with Tom who offered help wit restaurants and things to do in the city
- Number 8 the Townhouse is just inside the center walls and near the gate – the location is just perfect. We arrived late but Tom left the key in the post box for us. He and John were really friendly and we felt to be be very wellcomed to the guesthouse. The room was quite small but beatiful and neat. The bed was really good and the water pressure in the shower was good, which isn’t so common in all the guesthouses and not even in hotels in Ireland. I recommend to stay in Number 8 the Townhouse!
+ Location was incredible
+ The room was very inviting, spacious
+ A great stay for the price
- The location and deco of this Little hotel were great. We called to the nuber on the door for check in and everything was sorter super quickly. The parking in front of the hotel in 1hour no return , so if you arrrive after six you can have the car until 9, but round the corner there are sports without restrictions.
Located in Londonderry, 17 miles from Letterkenny, Chamberlain House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Portrush is 30 miles from Chamberlain House, and Coleraine is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed, prime location, nice shared kitchen. Fantastic bathroom with a great shower. William the host was very friendly. Lovely room, everything very clean.
Very central, warm welcome, our room was cosy & warm, very clean & tidy. The beds were really comfortable.
We will definitely be back. 😊
- The room I stayed in was spotless and bed was very comfortable.William the owner was very helpful and a lovely man. Will definitely stay again
- Location was ideal. Facilities for car parking round the back was handy. Beds were comfy. Great value for money. Booked for 2 people. With an extra one coming on board late on so william moved us into a triple room last min
- Location was excellent, all walking distance from the city.
City Centre Town House
City Centre Town House is located in Londonderry, just 1,700 feet from Guildhall.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city.City of Derry Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Charlotte House is a guest house located in Derry. The property is situated 2,950 feet from Guildhall. The Diamond is 0.6 miles from the guest house and St. Columbs Cathedral is 0.7 miles away.Guest rooms in the guest house are fitted with a flat-screen Smart TV with Freeview channels, and tea/coffee making facilities. En-suite facilities with power showers are provided in all rooms.Museum of Free Derry and Bloody Sunday Memorial is 2,650 feet from the accommodation, while Harbour Museum is 2,950 feet away. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 7.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chamberlain Too is located in Londonderry, 1,000 feet from Guildhall and 1,600 feet from The Millennium Forum.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 7 miles from Chamberlain Too.
- Great ensuite-like accommodation, and it is really clean. The toilet is big and facilities in kitchen are good.
- Comfortable, clean with a kitchen which was useful for making breakfast. It also meant I could do a quick clothes wash. There was some late night noise from another couple but everything was great apart from that.
- Walking distance from Derry Corner, so excellent for a tourist/sightseer. Facilities to do laundry and make your own meals.
All was good….
William and his wife very helpful and welcoming…..Food available for tea and breakfast..
- William really helpful and very pleasant. The room was excellent and comfortable, bathroom was very modern also the shared kitchen,William put bread jam yogurts bananas tea coffee etc for the residents to enjoy . superb
De Moleyn House
Located half a mile from Guildhall in Londonderry, De Moleyn House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Strabane Tyrone County Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Strabane Tyrone County to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Strabane Tyrone County but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Strabane Tyrone County. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!