8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Serrada de la Fuente Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Serrada de la Fuente Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Serrada de la Fuente Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Serrada de la Fuente Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Serrada de la Fuente Community of Madrid. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Serrada de la Fuente Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Serrada de la Fuente Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Serrada De La Fuente Community Of Madrid:
Posada Y Alojamientos El Aprisco
Furnished with wood-beamed ceilings, accommodation have a TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Apartments also have a kitchenette with refrigerator.Buitrago del Lozoya is a 10-minute drive from El Aprisco Posada Y Alojamientos, while Hayedo de Montejo de la Sierra, protected by UNESCO, is 15.5 miles away. Madrid is a 1-hour drive from the property.
- Friendly staff. Good communication. Food simple but tasty. Area lovely unfortunately the weather was not so good so cannot comment further.
- The place is connected to a bar-cum-restaurant where you have to check in and where you can have an adequate dinner and a basic breakfast – a magdalena cake or toast with your coffee. Pleasant personnel. We were offered the wrong room, which might explain that the room we were then taken to was not very clean and had no soap in the bathroom. Plenty of dirt/dust under the bed. But nothing much wrong with the (rustic) room itself. And the house the rooms are in is charming. No aircon but might not be essential, evenin August as the place is at a greater elevation that Madrid.
- good cooking, nice room clean and comfortable, staff very friendly and available.
- A lovely rustic apartment…only stayed one night and found it perfect for the 4 of us. Nice evening meal in the bar run by the owner…
- Wonderful little town outside typical turistic destinations. Very relaxing countryside offering many activities (trekking, kayak, historical parcours). welcoming family business.
Hostal Madrid Paris
Rooms offer pleasant views and come with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The restaurant at Hostal Madrid Paris offers a range of traditional dishes of the area as well as Spanish tapas.You can visit the ruins of Buitrago del Lozoya’s Castle and the ancient walls. Madrid Airport is 35.4 miles away.
The room was spotless and very recently decorated etc.
The town is a real gem if you get the time to look around.
Food in the restaurant is very good and a reasonable rate and wine is good and cheap.
The staff, although with a limited English and me with no Spanish are very nice and helpful.
- Close to motorway. Parked for free outside front door. Very quiet room with big radiator, important in Nov. Supermarket next door
- Beautiful medieval town outstanding scenery river flows through a deep gorge
- Easy access off the motorway. 5 minute walk from lovely small ancient town with bars and restaurants. Hotel restaurant was closed being Sunday. But excellent bar menu and the food was good. The room was small but clean with shower over bath. Will definitely stay there again.
It’s a very nice little town worth getting there early to look around.
The food was very good but the room a little on the small side but very clean.
All you need for a short stay and not to far to Santander.
- The room was spotless and very recently decorated etc.
Each room has a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Navacerrada is 27 miles from El Andarrio, and La Granja de San Ildefonso is 20 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 36 miles away.
- The type of room is different from others, with two levels, which makes it really nice
Las habitaciones son originales por su distribución.
La atención del servicio inmejorable, muy atentos.
- La habitación preciosa, una Buhardilla.. Limpia, silenciosa y agradable.
Las habitaciones muy limpias y originales al estar en dos alturas . El personal excelente y la comida estupenda …Bien cocinada y presentada , además de abundante.
Me sorprendió favorablemente para ser un hostal .
- Habitación dúplex agradable y limpia. Personal del hostal y restaurante amable. Muy recomendable.
A TV is featured.Pedraza-Segovia is 20 miles from Mirasierra, and Navacerrada is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Easy to find and the room was big enough and clean. Although no food is provided the little restaurant across the street of the same name was excellent. Would recommend that for breakfast and dinner. Very reasonably priced too. We actually queried our bill as it seemed too little but were assured everything had been charged.
If you are late, the keys are a 100 meters away in a tiny restaurant. Amazingly you can enjoy a very decent late meal.
This hotel has been a real shelter for me, in my recent stage prices in Madrid rised astronomically to absurd values. This hotel remained absolutely correct and deserves my reward.
- The location is stunning! Bustarviego is a quaint mountain village with beautiful fresh air and friendly locals. Just 10km off the motorway to Madrid, this was a perfect stopover. We could not believe the contrast between the flat dry terrain on the motorway and the rocky mountains around Bustarviego. Our room was clean and very comfortable.
- La comida era muy buena y casera. Las habitaciones eran muy acogedoras Y el trato también buenísimo. Lo recomendariamos.
- Lugar muy acogedor tanto el hotel como el pueblo excenlente limpieza. Gente muy amable.
Hotel Rural La Mesta
Rooms come with a desk and wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom comes with a shower, bath and hairdryer. Deluxe rooms also have a sofa.This family-run hotel has a bar, TV lounge and terrace. It features a wood-burning oven for roasting meats. There is 24-hour reception and a concierge and tour desk.Huerta is 4.3 miles from Hotel Rural La Mesta, and Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is an hour’s drive away.
Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
No English spoken, but it is Spain.
- A very quaint typically Spanish hotel. The owner didn’t speak much English and our Spanish is not much better but sign language worked well.
- location, owner. Restaurant looked good although didn´t use it.
- Cleanliness exceptional. Staff charming and helpful. Food very good especially the suckling pig.
- Friendly staff, quiet room, good restaurant, great cheesecake.
- Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
La Casona de Tamaya
Certain rooms have views of the mountain or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 31 miles from La Casona de Tamaya, and Montejo de la Sierra is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 39 miles from La Casona de Tamaya.
No reviews yet.
La Posada de Tamajon
Each room has unique decor and all come with a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. Some rooms have a balcony. Equipped with a spa bath, private bathrooms also feature a hairdryer and free toiletries.A shared lounge and a games room are available at La Posada de Tamajon. Activities such as cycling and hiking can be enjoyed in the surrounding area.El Vado Reservoir is a 15-minute drive from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 39.8 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- Loved this place! Beautiful old buildings with an array of interesting art, furniture, china and silver. Fantastically clean and comfortable. Highly recommend.
- Beautifully restored inn with spacious rooms inspired by seasons. Javier, the host, speaks good English and gave us excellent recommendations for day drives and restaurants. Don’t miss his delicious breakfasts – he is an excellent baker and serves cake and muffins with homemade fruit preserves, cheese and patés. For history buffs, there is a fascinating museum in the hotel where Javier shows you how locals lived in centuries past. Highly recommended for anyone visiting the black-slate villages or simply escaping the madness of Madrid.
- la dueña del hotel y su hijo fueron muy amables en el trato y la comida es verdaderamente deliciosa, la señora se encarga de prepararla y su hijo es el que nos atendió, negocio familiar muy agradable, el hotel es museo y esta muy interesante.
- El desayuno, la tranquilidad y el marco en general
- El trato del personal, Elena y Javier fue muy agradable, informándome de todos los puntos de interés en la zona y sitios dónde comer recomendables. La decoración es increíble, nunca había dormido en una casa museo, se nota que hay puesto mucho cariño. La cena y el desayuno super casero, bien servido y con sabores de verdad, de los de antes. Muy agusto y tranquilo.
El Pajar Negro
Each bright room at El Pajar Negro comes with a fireplace, a wardrobe and heating. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a radio. Rooms offer mountain and river views. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests can make use of a shared kitchen with a microwave and a dishwasher.El Pajar Negro has a 24-hour reception and tourist information is available. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking.The property offers free parking.This country house is 72.1 miles from Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Serrada De La Fuente Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Serrada de la Fuente Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Serrada de la Fuente Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Serrada de la Fuente Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!