8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santibáñez el Bajo Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Santibáñez el Bajo Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santibáñez el Bajo Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santibáñez el Bajo Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santibáñez el Bajo Extremadura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santibáñez el Bajo Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santibáñez el Bajo Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Santibáñez El Bajo Extremadura:
Hostal Ciudad de Cáparra
Set 5 minutes’ from Jerte River, Hostal Ciudad de Caparra is located in Carcaboso. Offering a traditional restaurant serving local cuisine, the air-conditioned guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each room with simple décor features a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub. There is a shared lounge available for guests.Hostal Ciudad de Caparra is 15 minutes’ drive from Valcorchero Mountain and the centre of Plasencia. Jerte Valley is 24.9 miles away.
- The owner was extremely helpful and pleasant even though when we arrived, he was very busy in his restaurant as it was Sunday lunchtime. We arrived on muddy bikes and he provided us with facilities to wash the bikes and store them securely. The rooms were basic but comfortable and everything worked.
- Very clean comfortable rooms. The menu del dia was fantastic and superb value. The staff were very helpful and worked hard to understand my poor Spanish.
- Good location for via de la plata stopover. Room was very clean and available a little after noon. The restaurant was excellent value and food was very good.
- El sitio, perfecto, en el mismo centro, muy buen precio y buen restaurante también a buen precio!!
- la relación calidad/precio del restaurante y la amabilidad del personal
Hostal Restaurante EL AVION
Located in Villar de Plasencia, 25 miles from La Alberca, Hostal Restaurante EL AVION features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV.Plasencia is 8 miles from Hostal Restaurante EL AVION, and Hervás is 13 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant and bar, Hostal Asturias is located 0.9 miles from Jarilla, a 20-minute drive from Plasencia. This guest house offers air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom.Each room has 1 or 2 single beds or 1 double bed, a flat-screen TV, and closet. The private bathroom includes a bath and free toiletries, and bed linen and towels are included.You can enjoy the terrace at this guest house. It also offers a tour desk and shuttle service for an extra charge. There is also a laundry service available.There is a grocery shop, restaurants and cafés in Jarilla, a 2-minute drive from Hostal Asturias. A66 Motorway is 350 feet away and Salamanca is 1-hour drive from the property.
- they allowed us to bring our dog in to the room instead of leaving her in the car.
- Clean and warm stop off Via de la Plata. Good food. Cheery staff. There is a free shuttle bus to Arch of Caparra too though we did not use it. Can get service wash.
Location, next to A66. Parking good. Evening meal excellent, value for money. Room basic but ok for night stopover Algarve-Santander, will use this again.
Although little English is spoken staff very helpful.
- We knew what the Hotel was like from a previous visit, it perfectly suited our purpose, and was value for money
- Staff friendly: accommodation basic but since we were walking long distances it was a welcome stop even though very isolated. It was however opposite a bus stop so had good transport links for walkers that wanted a break… we made a detour to Hervas which was well worthwhile
This guest house is set in the north of Plasencia, 1,500 feet from the Plasencia Convention Centre. There is free WiFi and free private parking on site.The Hostal Real has a glass-covered terrace, where breakfast is served. The restaurant serves up to 150 guests and offers home-made meals. Snacks and and sandwiches are available in the cafeteria.The old city walls and the historic centre of Plasencia are a 15-minute walk from Hostal Real while the Aqueduct is 7 minutes away. There is easy access to the guest house by car. The property is 2,300 feet from a public pool.Rooms are all air conditioned and heated, with a TV and an en suite bathroom.
- Good overnight stop on way to Bilbao. Clean room and parking available. Good bar. Plasencia is a lovely town.
- NOT A GOOD BREAKFAST AS ADVERTISED. Only coffee and a croissant.
- The room had a marble tiled floor It was quiet, uncluttered and in good condition. Full size bath with strong shower. Breakfast was included and you could get a superb coffee in the bar.Good parking. Walking distance to Viaduct. Mercadona opposite.
The olives were fantastic. Unfortunately they were out of excessive stocks and therefore we were unable to buy any to take home.
The staff were all helpful and friendly.
- The staff are very friendly & do all they can to make your stay comfortable & pleasant. The bathroom had a large walk in shower which I prefer to an over the bath shower & the beds & pillows are very comfortable. All the areas in the hostel are kept clean & tidy & there is a lounge area with comfortable seating. They also have a nice restaurant, the food is good & the prices reasonable.
Hostal Goyesco Plaza
Hostal Goyesco Plaza is located in a pedestrian street of Plasencia, 150 feet from the Plaza Mayor Square. This guest house features free WiFi.Each soundproofed room at this property includes tiled floors, air conditioning, a desk, TV, and views of the surroundings. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, and free toiletries.You can find a restaurant, bar, and shops within a 5-minute walk of Hostal Goyesco Plaza. Monfragüe National Park is a 20-minute drive. The accommodation is surrounded by Extremaduran countryside and towns including Valle del Jerte, La Verda, Sierra de Gata and Las Hurdes.
- Very professional and helpful staff, great price, clean and modern room, good bathroom.
- Very clean and in a great location. Staff very helpful and friendly.
- Goyesco is a really friendly hostal in a great location in Pasencia (quiet street, close to Plaza Major).
- Small hotel situated in the Centre of Plasencia only a few minutes from the main square. Very clean and comfortable. The young couple who run it are very friendly and helpful.
- Super location right in the centre of town, and a light, spacious and comfortable room. Excellent price-quality ratio. The young couple who run the hotel are very friendly and welcoming. If you arrive by car and especially if you have luggage, I strongly recommend taking up the offer of cut-price parking at the Puerta de Talavera underground car park. Leave the car there before going to the Hotel – it’s only about 5 minutes’ walk. You can’t get near the hotel with a car!
Just 2 minutes’ walk from Plasencia’s main square in the historic quarter, Hostal La Muralla is a small, family-run guest house. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a TV, free Wi-Fi, and modern, private bathrooms.Plasencia Cathedral is just 5 minutes’ walk away. While Marqués de Mirabel Palace is 4 minutes away. Parking can be found near the property, and a range of restaurants and cafés can be found very nearby.All of the rooms in the Muralla guest house have heating, and some have French doors with a small balcony.There is a comfortable lounge for all guests to use. Reception offers luggage storage.
- Friendly, welcoming owner, although didn’t speak English was very keen in trying to help. The location was excellent, the hotel clean, comfortable and cultural. The breakfast was cheap and cheerful. Highly recommend.
- Clean facilities and nice to have a little balcony
- Very central surrounded by history. Very late arrival due to mechanical problems but made welcome.
- The staff is extremely friendly, the beds are very comfortable and you couldn’t ask for a better location. Do not let the one star hostel deceive you, it is a very cozy and clean establishment. We have stayed here many nights and never had a bad experience.
- Actually I was very skeptical at first because it’s a hostal and I was trying to find somewhere else that accepts dogs before going there but I couldn’t find, so I just went there expecting the worst. I was surprised that it was really not bad at all. The location is more than perfect, the room is a bit small but the beds are comfy, we slept really well. We parked the car just in front of the door.
Albergue Aurora Boreal
This rural guest house is located in Extremadura’s Ambroz Valley in the village of Casas del Monte. Surrounded by gardens, it offers a sun terrace, free Wi-Fi and scenic mountain views.Aurora Boreal is located in a restored paper factory next to the Casas del Monte natural pool. It offers bright, heated rooms with vibrant décor and tiled floors. Bathrooms are shared.Breakfast is served daily at the guest house. The Aurora Boreal restaurant, located on the terrace, also specialises in grilled meats.Tourist information is available, and many activities are offered, including canoeing, horse riding and paintballing. The Covatilla Ski Resort is around 24.9 miles away.Albergue Aurora Boreal has free private parking nearby and is 18.6 miles from historic Plasencia. The A66 Motorway is 5 minutes’ drive away and Salamanca can be reached by car in around 75 minutes.
- La atención del personal fue perfecta. Muy agradable y atento.
- El entorno y sus piscinas naturales. El dueño del Albergue muy amable.
- La ubicación excelente en un precioso paisaje. Las vistas desde los balcones y ventanas maravillosas.
- Fantástica la atención del personal y el entorno, en las mismas piscinas naturales.
Lo mejor del albergue es su ubicación al lado de una piscina natural en el río. Nosotros viajamos con 3 niños pequeños y pasamos una única noche, porque el albergue estaba justo en mitad de nuestro trayecto. Es una opción ideal para descansar, pasar una tarde en la piscina y seguir con el viaje al día siguiente.
El restaurante también es muy recomendable, la comida muy rica y la terraza junto al río.
Hostal El Guia del Abad
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal El Guia del Abad offers accommodations in Abadía. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Alberca is 17 miles from Hostal El Guia del Abad, and Plasencia is 17 miles away.
- La atención es personalizada y atenta por parte del personal del establecimiento. El trato ha sido cercano y muy amable, dándonos además buenas recomendaciones y facilitándonos mucho la estancia en el hostal
- Todo. Sobre todo la limpieza absoluta y amabilidad de sus responsables.
La información turística de la Dueña del establecimiento.
El sitio es muy estratégico para visitar desde allí el Valle del Jerte
- La limpieza y tranquilidad del sitio, el trato muy familiar y las indicaciones del personal para hacer rutas en los alrededores fueron un acierto, el desayuno bueno y abundante.
- Nous avons été très bien reçus et conseillés pour visiter la région. La chambre est propre, confortable et calme. L’hôtel est aussi un restaurant, c’est très sympa car les gens du village viennent s’y retrouver. Nous avons beaucoup apprécié notre séjour dans cette belle campagne. Nous recommandons fortement !
Top Guest Houses In Santibáñez El Bajo Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santibáñez el Bajo Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santibáñez el Bajo Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santibáñez el Bajo Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!