8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santiago del Teide Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Santiago del Teide Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santiago del Teide Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santiago del Teide Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santiago del Teide Tenerife. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santiago del Teide Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santiago del Teide Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Santiago Del Teide Tenerife:
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Pensión Alcalá offers accommodation in Alcalá.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is room service at Pensión Alcalá.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and windsurfing. The property also offers bike hire. Playa de las Americas is 11.8 miles from Pensión Alcalá, while Puerto de la Cruz is 22.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 18.6 miles from Pensión Alcalá.
- the cleanliness was nice. also the fan was a life saver. I wish that there were more plug ins for devices. also the sink in the room was fantastic.
- This is a great location on the edge of the village and is run by a beautiful, helpful family. Been staying there over 25 years, always a pleasure
- Great wi-fi, extra tidy,about 100m to the ocean, calm and silent place
I like that the place was not far away from the ocean and fantastic
restaurant, that the staff was quiete, polite and invisible
- Nice location on a calm street, partly overlooking the ocean from the balcony. Close to beach, restaurant, buses.
Casa Antonia Guest House
Located in Cuevas del Palmar in the region of Tenerife, 22 miles from Playa de las Americas, Casa Antonia Guest House features a barbecue and terrace.Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. Each room includes a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 10 miles from Casa Antonia Guest House, and Los Cristianos is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- My favourite hostel in Tenerife! The room was small but the common areas are the best. There is a big roof terrace, fruit garden with a hammock, a patio with sofas and a great, well equipped kitchen. You have 2 big supermarkets really close and there you also have a bus stop. I ended up staying here more than 2 weeks and would not hesitate to go back! Great value and well recommended!
That`s a great place. Very hospitable stuff, fully equipped kitchen for cooking, free tea, coffee, lovely cozy yard and amazing views from the terrace.
I have watched the sunrise in the morning, enjoying Teide view. It was wonderful.
And I have met nice guys from Poland and Czech Republic there.
I really enjoyed stsaying there.
And for such a price, it`s just very cool place.
Good luck, guys!
- It’s beautiful old house with great garden and outside chill area in quite part of the town.
Best guys at the reception, enough place to park, nice garden to chill, pretty cozy.
Fully equipped kitchen – didn’t need anything else. Michal at the reception always came up to our needs (hairdrier, etc.). Rubio, the jolly dog was a very nice surprise.
- Excellent location to explore the north side of the island. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Located in Armeñime, 6 miles from Playa de las Americas, Ecoavatar features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Puerto de la Cruz is 23 miles from Ecoavatar, and Los Cristianos is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- It was really great because it is away from all the hustle so it is really peaceful and perfect for a bit of relaxation, also with the small swimming pool that has a great view
- Restaurant service- very nice Man serving breakfast, swimming pool.
- The room was clean and the bed good. The price was high because of Eastern, normally I think the price is only 50%. The staff was very friendly!
- Pavel, the receptionist, was very helpful. He spoke excellent English. Nothing was too much bother for him. The bar staff, Tomas and Lauro, made our stay very enjoyable. They always had time to chat with us. Food at the bar/restaurant was good and we were served huge portions.
Based on our one night stay:
Lovely lady at the reception , very helpful and welcoming. The restaurant in the facilities was really nice and the food we had was very tasty. However our room happened to be next to what it seemed staff accommodation and around 2 or 3 in the morning they were being loud just outside the room where our kids slept.
The rooms are basic – fridge, kettle , no tv but clean .
The kids play area advertised on the web was closed for a refurb which we didn’t know about until we arrived. The hotel is surrounded by building works and it wasn’t loud just not pretty to look at.
Casa d’Amélia is located in Armeñime, just 5 miles from Playa de las Americas.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountain. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Puerto de la Cruz is 23 miles from Casa d’Amélia, and Los Cristianos is 6 miles from the property. Tenerife Sur Airport is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
This recently restored townhouse originally dates from the 18th century and is built in the traditional Canarian style. It is found in the historic village of Adeje.Located a short drive from the beaches of southwest Tenerife, the Fonda Central lies on the slopes which lead up to the magnificent Mount Teide National Park. The traditional village which surrounds the hotel hosts cultural festivities throughout the year, especially around Easter time. Outside the village you can enjoy a fantastic walk in the stunning natural scenery.The hotel has maintained its traditional, rustic style throughout. It opens onto an outdoor terrace where you can soak up the year-round sunshine. It also features a restaurant and cafe where you can enjoy typical Canarian dishes.
- Great staff. Traditional small hotel on the Main Street. Only stayed one night for Easter processions but would easily stay longer if we visit the area again. Lovely little garden to have breakfast or lunch.
- Loved this hotel which is full of character, the ladies who run it are helpful and friendly and speak several languages between them. Breakfasts are served individually and are fresh and tasty. Lovely peaceful garden for a night time drink. At the price I can’t fault it.
- La atención del personal es inmejorable. Siempre atentos al huésped. Bonito patio central y buena terraza en el piso superior, ambos muy tranquilos. Sitio con encanto y carácter.
Nos gustó mucho el trato y la atención del personal desde que llegamos hasta que nos fuimos, siendo muy amables. El desayuno fue muy abundante y en un lugar tranquilo y agradable.
Aunque sólo estuvimos una noche, recomiendo este establecimiento porque es acogedor y familiar.
- Das einzig Gute waren die Lage in der Stadt und der Innenhof der sehr schön ist
Hostal Davinico is located in Icod el Alto, just 24 miles from Playa de las Americas. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.Puerto de la Cruz is 4.2 miles from Hostal Davinico, and Los Cristianos is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring a bar, HOTEL GERMAN is set in Vilaflor. Boasting ticket service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The tour desk can help arrange some activities and free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the guest house, rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. HOTEL GERMAN offers some units that have mountain views, and each room has a private bathroom with a bath.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Playa de las Americas is 8.7 miles from HOTEL GERMAN, while Puerto de la Cruz is 41 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 8.1 miles from the guest house.
No reviews yet.
Casa Zaguan is located in Vilaflor and looks onto the village square. Set in lovely gardens, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a hot tub.Each room at Casa Zaguan has classical décor finished in bright colours. All rooms have a TV and a private bathroom with a shower.The property has central heating throughout, and there is a log fire in the guest´s lounge. There is a terrace with a barbecue area and loungers.The surrounding countryside is ideal for hiking and cycling. Vilaflor’s tourist information office can be found next to the guest house. Tenerife Sur Airport is 15.5 miles from the guest house. You can reach Santa Cruz de Tenerife in just over an hour by car.
Don’t be put off by reviews complaining of noise, it was peaceful & quiet when we were there in March 2018. I think the noise relates to a regular booking just one week a year. Beautiful building.
Great location for the centre of Vilaflor, which could be noisy during festivals etc I guess. Great access to Teide National Park
This is a rustic hotel out in the hills in Tenerife, all was okay we had a great time only about 4 restaurants open in the area and some of them do not open on Sunday’s or Monday’s
Hot tub was put on if asked for, and the star gazing tour was amazing, a must if you are staying here.
- Great location: nice, quite village, close to hiking trails. Nice old ‘hacienda’. Really friendly hosts. Stargazing tour at night. Right at the main square where a good restaurant is. Close to Teide too. If you want breakfast is provided. Free big parking lot in 2 minutes walk.
- Location was really good, staff is very friendly and helpful, property was very clean, good WiFi at certain locations, room is big enough, private bathroom is a plus
- Comfortable Casa Rural in lovely building with very helpful proprietor in located in charming square in gorgeous village adjacent to Tiede. Very large room with access to kitchen, swimming pool and terrace.
- Don’t be put off by reviews complaining of noise, it was peaceful & quiet when we were there in March 2018. I think the noise relates to a regular booking just one week a year. Beautiful building.
Top Guest Houses In Santiago Del Teide Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santiago del Teide Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santiago del Teide Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santiago del Teide Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!