8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Gadea Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Gadea Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Gadea Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Gadea Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Gadea Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Gadea Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Gadea Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Santa Gadea Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea
El Rincón de Gadea is located in Santa Gadea, 5 minutes’ drive from Ebro Reservoir. This traditional stone house features a charming garden and a lounge with a fireplace.The rooms at El Rincón de Gadea feature rustic décor and wooden floors. Each one has free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The property’s restaurant serves traditional mountain-style food. Please note that lunch and dinner require a reservation. There are bars and restaurants within a short walk in Santa Gadea.Nearby there you can visit the beautiful Monte Hijedo Forest, and the Ebro Reservoir is great for bird watching. Santander is an hour’s drive away, and you can drive to Burgos in 1 hour and 15 minutes. The property offers free parking on site.
- Excellent welcome by the owners. Very nice people. The first impression when we arrived in a cold night with a staying room warmed by a chimney was great, providing a charming atmosphere, enhanced by the rustic furniture. Beautiful room and good breakfast.
- Very comfortable bed & good linen. Rosa (the owner) very helpful and pleasant.
- The couple running this lovely small hotel were absolutely brilliant! If you want to stay out of the way in a clean well appointed room with really friendly people, this is it. The lady cooked a wonderful evening meal and I thoroughly recommend Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea.
- very friendly and hospitable, beautiful house and location
- Fantastic spot nearby the Ebro dam. Very Nice people, comfortable rooms and 5 stars food.
Posada Los Vallucos
Set in a 19th-century house, Posada Los Vallucos offers country-style accommodation with views of Cantabria’s Valderredible Valley. This small guest house has free Wi-Fi and a traditional, Cantabrian restaurant.Rooms at the Vallucos have beamed ceilings, wooden furnishings and some have exposed stone walls. Each room has satellite TV and a fully equipped, private bathroom.Staff at the Posada’s 24-hour reception can provide information on the area surrounding the village of Villaverde de Hito. There are several walking routes in the valley.Ebro Reservoir is 30 minutes’ drive away from the Posada. You can drive to Cantabria’s Observatory, as well as the charming town of Orbenaja del Castillo, in 10 minutes.
- El desayuno muy rico ,la cama para nosotros un poco dura pero porque estamos acostumbrados a menos dureza ,peto muy espaciosa
- La atención de Mari Angeles. El entorno de la aldea.
- Todo muy bien,maria ángeles muy agradable y nos trató muy bien.la habitacion perfecta
- En general todo bastante bien. Sobre todo la amabilidad y atención de Mª Angeles. Lo recomendaría.
- La propietaria magisima,desayuno muy bueno.el sitio y alrededores chulísimos.volveremos por esa zona
Offering views of the surrounding countryside, Hostal Sanpatiel is located in Polientes. It features a restaurant and rooms with plenty of natural light and free Wi-Fi.All comfortable rooms at Hostal Sanpatiel offer a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The restaurant specialises in regional cuisine and features a rich variety of meat dishes.The area is ideal for hiking and cycling. The Ebro Reservoir is 20 minutes’ drive from the guest house. You can also drive to Santander in about 1 hour.
- La relación calidad precio. La profesionalidad y amabilidad de las personas que regentan el alojamiento. La comodidad de la cama. Y la comida y desayuno.
- Todo estuvo bien,lo mejor para mí fue el trato del personal,un trato muy directo
- La habitación muy confortable, la cama muy comoda y el trato personal muy bueno
Su ubicacion. No era nuestra primera instancia aquí. Nos pusieron la calefacción porque la noche podría ser fresca.
Los dueños simpáticos y muy amables.
- La atencion parte de la dueña, excelente. Tuve que cambiar la reserva porque me había equivocado y no me pusieron ningún problema. excelente relación calidad precio.
Hotel El Golobar
Hotel El Golobar is located in Reinosa, 16.2 miles from Alto de Campoo Ski Resort and an hour away from the beach at Comillas. Free Wi-Fi and ski storage are offered.The comfortable rooms are heated and feature a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. All private bathrooms have a shower.The hotel restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian food and features a set lunch menu. Packed lunches are also available on request. There are 2 lounges with TVs and a reading area, as well as a bar with a terrace where guests can enjoy tapas.Set in the Campoo Los Valles region, El Golobar is a 10 minute drive from Nestares Golf Club. The hotel offers free private parking and is 46.6 miles from Santander. There is free ski storage and ski passes are available to buy.
- Really friendly helpful staff great value bikers made welcome and great food
- Ideal first stop after getting off the evening ferry
- Nice and kind staff… Cleanliness… Early breakfast options offered… Easy to park… Excellent heating
- The staff, the room the service were all exceptional. There was nothing I could say bad and the owner even bought me a drink after hearing about my bad day. Would fully recommend
- Staff friendly. Communication difficult because no English spoken, but the ladies used Google translator.
Casa Rural Fuentetrigo
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Rural Fuentetrigo is located in Brizuela, a 1-hour drive from Bilbao. This guest house offers free breakfast, an on-site restaurant and a shared terrace.Each heated room has simple décor and includes a wardrobe and 1 double or 2 single beds. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. All rooms have views of the surrounding countryside.The on-site restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and uses local products. You can enjoy hiking, bicycle riding and fishing in the surrounding areas.The Marismas de Santoña, Victoria y Joyel Nature Reserve is a 1-hour drive from Casa Rural Fuentetrigo, and the Ebro Reservoir is 14.3 miles away.
Excellent location and the owners were very freindly and welcoming
A perfect stop for us and the food was great
- The welcoming hospitality, and homely atmosphere, evening meal superb, the pasta making lesson from Rocco, and the overall cleanliness and enthusiasm shown by Rocco and Isabella, thanks you two
- Rocco and Isabel were absolutely brilliant hosts! Warm, friendly, and great company. The room was lovely, cosy and spotless with a comfy bed and great shower. Dinner was DELICIOUS! Breakfast in the morning was lovely too. We loved our stay and felt really lucky to have found such a hidden gem. We’d go back in a flash! Thank you so much guys.
- Enjoyable home cooked evening meal by Italian chef (owner) wine included in price of meal. good breakfast included in room price.
- Casa Rural Fuentetrigo was very nice place. Owners were very friendly and helpful. They also run little restaurant; we ate both our dinners there and food was delicious.
- Excellent location and the owners were very freindly and welcoming
Located in Reinosa, Hosteria Tajahierro features free WiFi and heating. This property is 2.8 miles from Embalse del Ebro Nature Reserve.Fitted with parquet flooring, each room at Hosteria Tajahierro comes with a TV, a desk and a wardrobe. All rooms include heating and most rooms have a private bathroom with a shower or a bath. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge and they can make use of a microwave and a coffee machine.A few restaurants, shops and bars are within 5 minutes’ walk from the accommodation. Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve is 11.8 miles away. Nestares Golf Club is 5 minutes away by car.
- Cheap and they let us keep bikes in our room. Great location
- It’s on the Camino if you’re headed South to Camino de Frances. Lots of food choices nearby.
- Great value. Easy to get to. Quiet. Friendly staff. Microwave available.
- Basic accommodation with shared bathroom. Bit noisy from other people staying, but not unbearable. Good value for the type of accommodation
- La habitación totalmente remodelada. Muy aseado y acogedor.
Posada Molino del Canto
Set in the Zamanzas Valley, Posada Molino del Canto is a rustic stone house midway between Burgos and Santander. Overlooking the River Ebro, it offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Heated duplex suites have sloped ceilings in the mezzanine area and offer mountain and garden views. There is a living room with a sofa bed. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Ecological seasonal produce from the vegetable garden, or local area, is used in the restaurant. There is a lounge with a fireplace, and sun loungers, tables and chairs in the garden.The property can organise bird watching trips nearby in the Cañones del Ebro y El Rudrón Nature Reserve.
- Fantastic location, old building excellently restored to provide homely accommodation, knowledgable friendly host who treated us more as a house guest than client, well cooked simple food from local ingredients.
- Located in a beautiful and completely peaceful riverside setting. Owners are very friendly and helpful, offering plenty of advice on the numerous places to visit nearby. The food is exceptional, very tasty and provided us with much excitement each breakfast and dinner. The local area is completely unspoilt and you barely see another person (or car) on your trips out. All in all a great place to escape the crowds and relax.
- Attractive property in secluded spot. Excellent variety and abundance of meals. Host provided a lot of useful guidance and maps to let us get the most of our few days exploring the upper Ebro valley.
- El trato recibido por parte de toda la familia propietaria. Autentico alojamiento rural.
- In der Molino del Canto geht es ruhig und entspannt zu. Man kann unter dem großen Walnussbaum im Garten sitzen oder in der Nähe wandern und Tiere beobachten. Javier hat sehr gute Tipps für Wanderungen und Ausflüge. Besonders das Frühstück ist ein Genuss. Abends gibt es ein gutes Dreigängemenü.
Posada Molino La Vega
Offering charming rooms with views of the Palentina Mountains, Posada Molino La Vega is set just outside the village of Reinosilla. This former flour mill features a restaurant and is surrounded by 13, 000 m² of gardens.Each spacious duplex room at Posada Molino La Vega has rustic décor with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. There is a seating area with a sofa and a flat-screen TV, and the bathroom includes a two-seater hydromassage bath.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Molino La Vega’s restaurant. There is also a bar for guests and a terrace.The guest house has a peaceful setting, and is just 5 miles from Fuentes Carrionas and Fuente Cobre-Montaña Palentina Nature Reserve. Santander and the Cantabrian coastline are just over an hour’s drive away.
- The room was on two levels with a gorgeous jaccussi bath with is big enough for two.
- Amazing view of the snow covered mountains stunning, We arrived late and the restaurant was close but the host provide us with a delicious plater.
Return visit and reassuringly quiet and comfortable. Good location for cycling and archaeological sites.
Lunchtime restaurant service is good.
- Room on 2 levels. TV and jacuzzi upstairs and bed on lower level. Proprietor speaks good English and was very helpful.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Couldn’t do enough for us! Lovely accommodation in beautiful location.
Top Guest Houses In Santa Gadea Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Gadea Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Gadea Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Gadea Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!