8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Salobre Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Salobre Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Salobre Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salobre Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salobre Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Salobre Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Salobre Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Salobre Castilla-la Mancha:
Complejo Ribera de Salobre
Located in Salobre, 10 miles from Riópar, Complejo Ribera de Salobre features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.Segura de la Sierra is 21 miles from Complejo Ribera Salobre, and Ayna is 26 miles from the property.
Owner gave us a choice of evening meal of either meat or fish. The meal was tasty and sufficient.
The room was comfortable and clean with a nice balcony
- very quaint, we used google translate to communicate with the very friendly couple running it, the man was a lot of fun and we all had a laugh about the language. we were the only ones eating there so they cooked especially for us. fantastic stay, we arrived on our motor bike which they allowed us to park at the back of the property.
- Clean and lovely cosy decor. Very traditional spanish. We worked in the bar and the owner fed us lovely cheese, olives and tomatoes through the evening.
- This hotel was set in a charming little village. The hosts were lovely.
- La habitación era confortable y el baño espacioso. La situación.
- Owner gave us a choice of evening meal of either meat or fish. The meal was tasty and sufficient.
Hostal Los Rosales
Hostal Los Rosales is located in Alcaraz, just 30 miles from Ruidera.Every room comes with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet.There is room service at the property.Riópar is 12 miles from Hostal Los Rosales, and Segura de la Sierra is 27 miles away.
- Our host was very helpful and spoke just enough English, he even called another hotel for us for the next night because they spoke no English there. The room was big and with a terrace and free view into the valley. Nice big bathroom with bathtub. Breakfast was simple but the coffee was nice.
- The hosts of this family run hostal were incredibly friendly and made sure our stay was a real treat. We had dinner in the hostel which was very enjoyable. The rooms are very big with big bathrooms. The price is absolutely right for what we got.
- We received a very warm welcome and were able to push our loaded bicycles straight on to the balcony of our room. Our host offered to cook us an evening meal (earlier than is customary in Spain) and served a delicious breakfast in our room before we departed.
- Alcazar is a stunning medieval town with many historic features. Hostal los Rosales is situated on the edge with lovely views of the mountains. The hostal is immaculately clean and very comfortable. The owner is welcoming and helpful. We had an evening meal at the hostal which was excellent.
- Fantastic location. The host was very welcoming & friendly, but the hostess was a little pushy. We appreciated the use of the garage for our motorbikes.
Hostal Río Mundo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Río Mundo offers accommodations in Riópar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Nerpio is 25 miles from Hostal Río Mundo, and Segura de la Sierra is 19 miles away.
- It was excellent. Situated perfect, spotlessly clean, comfortable and friendly.
Position in town was near to all facilities, with good parking.
The staff were very friendly and offered good information about our location and tourism.
The whole hostal was spotlessly clean and tidy with a good quality breakfast to start the day.
A really good region in Spain to visit with plenty of spectacular scenery and stunning roads to travel on, particularly good for motorcycles.
No photos because they cannot do justice to the region and its assets.
Mountains, Forest, Rivers, Lakes and easy access on uncluttered roads. Riopar region is well worth a visit.
- A nice hostel in a great spot near the centre of town.
- Comfy bed, central location, helpfulness of staff. Just perfect for the short time we had in Riópar, would certainly use again.
- Las camas demasiado blandas, y no cambian las sábanas a diario, según ellos por “conciencia ecológica” es decir, para ahorrar en personal
Venta El Laminador
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Venta El Laminador offers accommodations in Riópar, just 24 miles from Nerpio. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find room service at the property.Segura de la Sierra is 19 miles from Venta El Laminador, and Ayna is 18 miles from the property.
- This two star hostal was fairly quiet and only 2 minutes drive from Riopar centre. The staff and locals were friendly. Our ensuite room was clean and the bed was comfortable and there was plenty of hot water. The room was cleaned daily and towels replaced. Great location for a selection of walking trails.
- The room was clean, mattress hard, bed head loose, thin walls, noise from neighbours. Nevertheless renovated some time ago the radiator was leaking and bathroom accessories broken. For breakfast we had some old roasted bread and had to pay 5 euro more for some sweating cheese. All for 50 Euro…
- Excelente trato y atención del personal. Desayuno muy completo y lugar muy tranquilo.
- Repetimos estancia por ocio y fuimos atendidos de igual manera, el propietario nos recibió con ese carácter amable familiar.
- La estancia era grande y comoda pero no tiene persiana y cuando amanece estas despierto.El desayuno fue superior.
Hostal Restaurante Los Bronces
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hostal Restaurante Los Bronces is located in Riópar in the region of Castila-La Mancha, just 24 miles from Nerpio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Segura de la Sierra is 19 miles from Hostal Resta Los Bronces, and Ayna is 19 miles from the property.
- No fan or air con in room, and was 33 degrees..only one person could understand my Spanish, and I don’t have any problems where I live in south.,,,,he was not on in the evening, and that caused problems,,, ….very busy. ….asa
- El restaurante, calidad precio buena y platos contundentes
- El bar q lleva el alojamiento tiene unos precios muy buenos y la comida está genial. Muy cerca de río mundo, a unos 5minutos en coche
- El personal muy atento y la comida del restaurante muy buena.
- Sehr nettes und kinderfreundliches Personal, sehr leckeres Abendessen und Frühstück im Restaurant zu super Preisen, saubere Zimmer mit bequemen Betten und guter Dusche/Badewanne, perfekte Lage, um die Quelle des Rio Mund zu besuchen.
Hostal Sierra del Agua
Located in Paterna del Madera, 9 miles from Riópar, Hostal Sierra del Agua features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Nerpio is 30 miles from Hostal Sierra del Agua, and Segura de la Sierra is 27 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and bright. The owner was extremely lovely and friendly. The best part of the hostal was the food. We had lunch and breakfast here and it was great! I also loved the location; very beautiful and relaxing.
- Está en un lugar muy tranquilo y es perfecto para desconectar de la ciudad y conectarse con la naturaleza. Está todo limpio y aseado. El personal es encantador y muy atento.
- La ubicación y el entorno, situado en mitad del bosque al lado de un río. La atención del personal, sobre todo Gustavo, cuidando al máximo los detalles y pendiente en todo momento de tu bienestar.
- Gustavo el encargado de todo, una persona maravillosa y dispuesta a sentirte como en casa
El trato del personal, Gustavo, nos atendió durante nuestra estancia, fue excepcional.
Ubicación inmejorable. Maravillosas vistas, muy buenas rutas, tranquilidad absoluta.
Las instalaciones perfectamente acondicionadas para el frío y limpieza un 11.
Comida buena calidad-precio.
Gracias Gustavo por tu atención.
Mirador Sierra De Alcaraz
Mirador Sierra De Alcaraz offers accommodations in Alcaraz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Ruidera is 30 miles from Mirador Sierra De Alcaraz, and Riópar is 12 miles from the property.
- Nice, old-fashioned hostel (in a good way). Good food
- Very comfortable – well located for our journey – architecturally interesting and good food well served
- Great staff, great location, interesting village, food excellent.
- la estructura del hotel, casona antigua, techos madera, patio interior
La habitación espectacular!!! Muy amplia y cómoda. Con una nevada afuera y la habitación super-confortable.
Los anfitriones muy amables.
Cenamos y desayunamos bastante bien. Sin lujos pero todo estaba muy rico y bien preparado.
Hostal El Mirador
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal El Mirador offers accommodations in Paterna del Madera. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Riópar is 8 miles from Hostal El Mirador, and Nerpio is 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Salobre Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Salobre Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Salobre Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Salobre Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!