8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Gonnery Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Gonnery Brittany is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Gonnery Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Gonnery Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Gonnery Brittany. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Gonnery Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Gonnery Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Saint-gonnery Brittany:
Set in a countryside farm, this family-run guest house is 1.9 mi from Saint-Gonnery. You can discover the farm and the animals with a guided tour and eat meals prepared with its fresh products.La Cavalerie offers guestrooms and a cottage. All of the accommodations have an elegant, simple décor and a parquet floor. Each accommodations also includes a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. The cottage also comes with its own kitchen.A continental breakfast with homemade produce is served every morning. You can prepare meals using the shared, equipped kitchen.Many cycling and hiking activities are possible in the area. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site and there is also motorcycle storage.
No reviews yet.
Located in the countryside of La Cheze, Château Bily is a guest house surrounded by a garden and features a terrace with seating area. The medieval village of Loudéac is 6.2 mi away and free Wi-Fi is available throughout.All of the rooms at Château Bily have a desk, a wardrobe, a sofa and an electric kettle. Each room also comes with a bathroom with walk-in shower.A continental breakfast is included and served each morning in the dining room. Dinners with traditional dishes from the region can also be enjoyed, upon prior reservation.Free private parking is possible on site and Pontivy is 18 mi from the guest house.
- We were made very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. The room was beautiful, very tidy and clean, a lot of effort has gone into the decor of the house. The bathroom was beautiful and clean very tastefully done with everything that you could possibly need. The room was well equipped and there were homemade sweets on offer which were lovely. The bedding was lovely very clean, the pillows were heaven and so was the comfort of the bed,great nights sleep. breakfast was great all homemade and delicious, also plenty of it. In all this place should be a 10/10 brilliant.
We arrived on bikes in the rain. Marilyn greeted us with a warm smile and immediately made us feel at home.
We did not realise but it was a bank holiday (10th June) and all shops and restaurants were closed. Marilyn had thought of this and offered a large salad for tea. We went down for dinner and the salad was the largest I’ve ever seen with a huge variety of seafood and fruit and vegetables. It was amazing and washed down with a bottle of red and homemade cider.
Chateau Bily is lovely. Our room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean.
Breakfast continued where dinner left off.
We were cycling around Brittany. This was our 8th night and it was by far the best for comfort, friendliness and hospitality.
We arrived in the rain and left in the rain, but in between was fabulous.
- One of the best breakfast that I ever had in a B&B! People cycling around will love to stay at this place, there is a place dedicated to leave the bikes!
- Unbeatable stay in the middle of nowhere but close to everywhere! Lovely refurbished house with a lovely and smileful service!
We found the room excellent with comfy beds lovely walk in shower and breakfast was amazing
Marilyne the owner was a lovely lady and helped us out looking for a route to Saint Marlo as there was demonstrations on the day that we left hopefully we will return again
Thank you Marilyn from
Jennifer and Harvey Newman
Clacton on Sea Essex
Botponal is located in Saint-Aignan in the Morbihan department, just 0.9 mi from Guerlédan Lake and 1.2 mi from Anse de Sordan Beach. It proposes self-catering apartments, guest rooms and free Wi-Fi in public areas.The accommodations at Botponal includes a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and toiletries. Some guests can enjoy a garden view, and the apartments feature a terrace and a kitchenette.A shared lounge area is available on site.Free private parking is possible on site and shops and restaurants are found within a 5-minute drive of the property. Botponal is 14 mi from Pontivy.
- We really love this place and have stayed many times, unfortunately due to illness the owner is changing the way it is run and will only be letting out the property to large groups on a self catering basis for the next year,so sad
Quiet and comfy room.
Guest drinks available in the salon all the time to help yourself.
The studio room was ideal. We were in need of a time to relax and nowhere could have been better…
Ps a fantastic breakfast.
- The size of room and the very friendly and helpful staff/management
- Very large comfortable studio with excellent friendly proprietor. Easy parking.
Located in Lanouée in the Brittany Region, 2.8 mi from Josselin, La Clôture features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom and also feature a seating area where you can relax. La Clôture features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared summer kitchen at the property and the guest rooms are located on the first floor.The area is popular for cycling and walking. Vannes is 24 mi from La Clôture, while Auray is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Rennes Airport, 40 mi from La Clôture.
- Comfortable, quiet B&B & the choice is yours whether to self-cater or pay a small extra for a great breakfast. The unit is roomy. A kitchen is for your use on entry level with a bedroom, good bathroom plus sitting area on the first floor. The location 5km from Josselin and the Nantes-Brest Canal is so convenient in the heart of Brittany. Ada & Gerard are superb hosts giving info on the area & going over & above to make our 4 day stay comfortable.
- Booked here after out booking closer to the town had to cancel. Would have liked to have been closer to the town to save using the car but the welcome and accommodation made up for it. The location was picked because we wanted to stop off and visit “Poéte Ferrailleur” near Lizio; an amazing place like Dr Seuss meets Heath Robinson.
- The owner is so kind, she gave us good morning every morning we’d stayed there, she let us drink coffee and tea even!!! There is a common space with a kitchen that guests can use, then a private mini apartment with an entrance and two armchairs to relax, a bathroom really functional and a big bedroom. All clean and tidy!!! Really quiet because there is no noise outside. Guests can park their car in the garden.
- Warm welcome from our hosts. We felt very much at home and found the accommodation very comfortable.
- Such a lovely location, the property has everything you need for a relaxed break. Ada and Gerry are superb hosts, they’ve thought of every little thing and nothing is too much trouble, plus they also offer lots of advice on places to visit etc.
Domaine de Beauregard
Set in Cléguérec, 4.3 mi from Ponthivy, Domaine de Beauregard features free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Extras include bath robes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Homemade meals are proposed and reservation is needed.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for cycling. Lorient is 29 mi from Domaine de Beauregard, while Saint-Brieuc is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 55 mi from the property.
- Everything was excellent. Great Hosts. Serene Surroundings.
It’s a beautiful French country mansion, we saw a hare running in the grounds. The house is impeccable, it’s decorated to such a high finish
The breakfast was delicious & the homemade apricot jam was to die for. We loved staying there
Evening meal is a must, absolutely amazing food, in an incredible setting. French fine dining at a great price. The Chateau is a very comfortable and peaceful house, bedding and shower are of a high standard.
I would have liked the addition of cold meat slices and cheeses, available with the continental breakfast.
We will return!…..
- Lovely location and house. Facilities were tasteful and adequate
Wonderful hosts – Patrick and Olivier
Delicious homecooked dinner overlooking hares playing in the grounds of the Manor
Real attention to detail – beautifully designed rooms
Merlin les pieds dans l’eau
Merlin les pieds dans l’eau provides beachfront accommodations in Saint-Aignan. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a bar.At the guest house, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower and a hair dryer. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at Merlin les pieds dans l’eau. French cuisine is served at the restaurant, opened for lunch from Tuesday until Sunday and for dinner on Friday and Saturday evening.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodations.Saint-Barthélemy is 19 mi from Merlin les pieds dans l’eau, while Saint-Brieuc is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 53 mi from the property.
- Really enjoyed my stay at Merlin’s. The room I rented had a wonderful view on the lake. So nice to sleep with open windows breathing fresh and very clean air from the woods. The spot right near the lake is unique and I recommend Merlin’s electric boat for a trip and a nice lunch. The food in the restaurant was delicious! They use local fresh bio products. Very friendly staff. I will come back to this place to relax:D
- Hosts very friendly, full of jokes. As resto was closed they had offered in advance a picnic. Lots of chacouterie! Great to swim in lake.
- The lake and surroundings and the view from my room!
Very friendly and hospitable reception by staff members. You really get the boutique hotel feel. The restaurant uses biologie and local products only. You can get a picknick basket to
Go on an (electrical) whisper boat to Tour the lake. The beautiful surrounding invite You to take long walks.
- Vue imprenable… Chambre très propre. Restaurant chic et authentique… Produits du terroir excellents.
La touche d’en bas
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, La touche d’en bas is located in Plouguenast. The property provides garden views and a terrace.Guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. Each room comes with an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer, while selected rooms are equipped with a kitchenette equipped with a microwave. At La touche d’en bas each room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.You can play ping pong at La touche d’en bas.The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 50 miles from the guesthouse.
- The garden was so beautiful, with a friendly cat and a small play area for our 2-year old son, perfect!
- Quiet and spacious place. Lovely added touches and kitchen equipped well
- Beautiful gite, very clean facilities and a lovely host! Little playground for kids is great too. Close to lovely villages around/restaurants or just make your own meal with the self catering kitchen and eat outside in the lovely and relaxing garden.
Le calme. …
La propriétaire et ses filles très sympathiques. ..
Je recommande cet établissement.
- L’accueil très agréable et tout à fait à l’écoute, la propreté des lieux, la situation très calme, le jardin si joli et fleuri.
L’Etable du Moulin
L’Etable du Moulin in Mohon provides adults only accommodations with a garden and a terrace.Guest rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at L’Etable du Moulin also have free WiFi, while selected rooms also offer a garden view. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.You can play pool at L’Etable du Moulin.The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 53 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-gonnery Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Gonnery Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Gonnery Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Gonnery Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!