8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Germain-de-la-Coudre Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Germain-de-la-Coudre Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Germain-de-la-Coudre Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Germain-de-la-Coudre Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Germain-de-la-Coudre Lower Normandy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Germain-de-la-Coudre Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Germain-de-la-Coudre Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Saint-germain-de-la-coudre Lower Normandy:
Château De Blavou Normandie
Featuring a garden and a restaurant, Château De Blavou Normandie is located in Saint-Denis-sur-Huisne.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and a hair dryer, rooms at Château De Blavou Normandie also have free WiFi, while selected rooms also offer a lake view. At the accommodation all rooms include a seating area.Château De Blavou Normandie has a sun terrace. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the guesthouse.
- Beautiful chateau with huge, elegant rooms. The hosts made you feel very welcome and clearly love what they do. The food was fantastic 👍🍰🇫🇷
- We were warmly welcomed to this amazing castle, and enjoyed the tour around. The rooms are beautiful, we truly slept like royals. The home made dinner and breakfast were excellent. The dogs were nice too. Would love to stay again!
- Isabelle and Pasquale were lovely hosts. The chateau and grounds are beautiful and the dinner made by Pasquale was excellent.
- Besides being incredibly friendly and helpful, the proprietor is an experienced chef. Having dinner there was a delightful culinary experience. He also bakes the bread (croissants, etc) for the morning breakfast.
Breakfast was very good, everything fresh.
Dinner was good as well, it comes as an extra, but at a reasonable price.
It’s also a great spot for some outside pictures.
Jardin la Bourdonnière
Set in the Regional Nature Park of Normandy, Jardin la Bourdonnière offers a botanical garden, a continental breakfast, nonsmoking rooms, and Wi-Fi is free of charge throughout the property.The room at Jardin la Bourdonnière features a seating area, a wardrobe, and the private bathroom includes a bath tub and toilet.The continental breakfast is served daily, and several restaurants can be found just 3.1 mi from the guest house.Jardin la Bourdonnière is 23 mi from l’Aigle Train Station, and a swimming pool, horse riding school, tennis court and golf course can be found within 6.8 mi of the property. Hiking trails can be found just 2,650 feet away.
- Lovely house and well kept garden. Nice sized room.
This was a chambre d’hotes out in the country. The owner (lady) was very pleasant and informative of the area and her garden, which was pesticide free.
As we had eaten during the day, we have a picque-nique in her garden as suggested by her, which was just what we wanted.
it made for a very pleasant stay for us in a chambre d’hotes rather than the usual hotel.
- Natural paradise for those who like gardening! Admirable and generous host.
- Our host was lovely and shared her botanic passion. Our tour of the garden was phenomenal. We learned so much.
- Le côté Nature, l’accueil très sympathique de notre hôtesse et sa passion pour les activités de jardins.
Maison d’Hôtes Les Après
Set in Bellême in the Lower Normandy Region, 29 mi from Le Mans, Les Après is a Guest House located at 52 mi from Chartres. The property features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property. Homemade meals are available at an extra cost.Bike hire is available at this guest house and the area is popular for hiking.
Belle maison avec une superbe salle pour prendre le petit déjeuner.
Merci a Nadine pour son accueil.
Quelle surprise de découvrir que l’on se connaissait il y a longtemps et que nous venions de la même ville.
Quel agréable we passé avec vous merci
Jerome et Martine
L’accueil très sympathique
Dans un havre de paix, un jardin spacieux, une maison qui a une histoire, et une déco digne d’un musée
L’intérêt de nos hôtes pour le patrimoine et l’histoire de leur région.
Un petit déjeuner copieux avec des confitures-maison délicieuses
Des entrées gratuites pour l’écomusée voisin
- L’accueil sympa dans une bâtisse ancienne très confortable. Un couple très à l’écoute accompagné de câline, leur chiene qui porte bien son nom.
- Belle maison avec une superbe salle pour prendre le petit déjeuner.
Chateau des Feugerets
Chateau des Feugerets is located in La Ramblaise and features a garden and a terrace. Guests can enjoy garden views.Every room has a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Le Mans is 29 miles from the guesthouse, while Alençon is 24 miles away.
No reviews yet.
LA BELLÊME BLEUE
Located in Bellême, LA BELLÊME BLEUE features a bar and a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a shared kitchen and a concierge service, along with free WiFi.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. LA BELLÊME BLEUE provides certain units that include a patio and pool view, and every room has a private bathroom and a desk.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.LA BELLÊME BLEUE offers a sauna. The area is popular for hiking and cycling, and free use of bicycles is available at the guesthouse.
- Even though I arrived quite late I was greeted warmly and put at ease from the start.. The town of Belleme is beautiful and welcoming and Bleue is a wonderful mix of charm and worldwise funk, perfectly located. There were local artisinal cheeses, farm fresh yogurt, perfect coffee and “Le Monde” at breakfast. I couldn’t be happier.
- Very comfortable good sized rooms in a small hotel decorated and furnished in unique style ! The proprietors are very friendly and knowledgable about the area, and the small town of Belleme is a pleasure to walk around. I was there for MotoGP at Le Mans circuit , about 30 miles from circuit. Liked it so much myself and my wife are going back there in June.
- This hotel is near perfect! Great location, comfortable and spacious bedrooms and bathrooms, attentive service, good breakfasts. Very well and passionately decorated.
- Beautiful hotel and charming owners. I will return again in the future.
- Un très bel établissement arrangé avec goût et raffinement, une hôtesse charmante et attentive.
LE MANOIR DES ETILLEUX
LE MANOIR DES ETILLEUX is located in Les Étilleux and features a spa & wellness center, a garden and a terrace. A hot tub is available for guests. Both private parking and free WiFi are accessible at this property.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with an electric tea pot. With a private bathroom, rooms at LE MANOIR DES ETILLEUX also have a garden view. All rooms at the accommodation come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The property has a sauna. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.
I must admit that the stay at the Manoir was delicious and amazing.
Claire the hostess is a great person.
Breakfast was also delicious.
Highly recommended !!!!
Une hôtesse lumineuse aux petits soins pour ses hôtes.
Un cadre bucolique enchanteur avec vue sur les collines du Perche, écureuils roux et même un lièvre dans le jardin, jolies vaches dans le vallon et les délicieux chants des oiseaux.
Une bâtisse magnifique, restaurée avec goût et extrêmement confortable.
- Qualité de la rénovation lumière et confort de la chambre Colombier
Un accueil très chaleureux avec une hôtesse de maison très agréable ! Une literie parfaite ! Le manoir est décoré avec beaucoup de soins.
Le petit déjeuner est copieux et je recommande fortement les confitures faites maison! En bref un très bon séjour!
- Hotes tres accueillants, tres propre, superbe chambre, un vrai havre de paix…
- I must admit that the stay at the Manoir was delicious and amazing.
Chambres d’hôtes Saint Jean
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres d’hôtes Saint Jean offers accommodations in Nogent-le-Rotrou, in the Perche region, 30 mi from Verneuil-sur-Avre.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Chartres is 42 mi from the property while Le Mans is 47 mi away.
- Great room, great people, fantastic breakfast with homemade stuff.
The hosts were gracious and welcoming despite our late arrival (and were concerned if we had had dinner and found us a local place where we could eat at 22:30 – not easy in the French country side).
It is a very stylishly renovated old house.
The breakfast was delicious, with homemade jams and pastries, fresh baguette and juices, and fruit salad.
Very close to local castle.
- Lovely, fresh, homemade breakfast. Beautiful design. Comfortable bed. Loved my stay here.
- The facilities were spotless and the bed super comfy.
- The rooms and living quarters were lovely and to a very high standard. Helpfulness of hosts was great.
The Good House
Featuring a garden and bar, as well as a restaurant, The Good House is located in Ceton. The property provides garden views and a terrace.At the guesthouse, each room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and a hair dryer, rooms at The Good House also offer free WiFi, while selected rooms come with a balcony. At the accommodation, rooms come with a seating area.The Good House offers a continental or American breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-germain-de-la-coudre Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Germain-de-la-Coudre Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Germain-de-la-Coudre Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Germain-de-la-Coudre Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!