8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Calez-en-Saosnois Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Calez-en-Saosnois Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Calez-en-Saosnois Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Calez-en-Saosnois Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Calez-en-Saosnois Pays de la Loire. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Calez-en-Saosnois Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Calez-en-Saosnois Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Saint-calez-en-saosnois Pays De La Loire:
Each room at the 3-star guesthouse has garden views, and guests can enjoy access to a garden and to a shared lounge.The rooms at Les ruettes come with a seating area. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at the guesthouse also feature free WiFi, while certain rooms also offer a patio. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Guests at Les ruettes can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a sun terrace. Guests at Les ruettes will be able to enjoy activities in and around Saint-Germain-sur-Sarthe, like hiking.
- Fabulous guesthouse and a lovely warm welcome. Perfect stay for a family!
- Gorgeous little spot in the countryside outside of Alencon.
- Friendly owners, tranquil location, lovely property and lovely breakfast.
- Photos don’t do the room justice, is a lot nicer
- Family room was great. The host gave us a beer when we arrived which was much appreciated. The breakfast was delicious. The children loved the croissants. We a good nights sleep.
Chambres meublées YOCO
Located in Alençon and with Halle au Blé reachable within an 18-minute walk, Chambres meublées YOCO has a garden, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and a shared lounge. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Rooms contain a patio with city views.The rooms come with a microwave, fridge, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hair dryer and a desk. Certain rooms are equipped with a kitchenette with an oven, a stovetop and a toaster.
- Propriétaire des lieux très accueillante, ayant appris que nous venions en moto a fait une place dans son garage afin que notre véhicule soit à l abri pour la nuit. Excellent rapport qualité prix. Chambre bien décorée et très propre. Literie confortable. À recommander.
Tres bon rapport qualite prix
Jardin appreciable et acceuil tres agreable
- L’accueil, la propreté, l’emplacement et le tarif.
- L’accueil chaleureux’ la gentillesse de la personne
- Je ne peux rien en dire si ce n’est que la propriétaire a été correcte mais pas booking.com qui n’a pas assuré derrière pour me trouver une chambre d’hôtel puisqu’en fait je n’ai pas eu de chambre tout était complet
Gîte dans les Alpes Mancelles
Located in Gesnes-le-Gandelin, in a building dating from 2012, Gîte dans les Alpes Mancelles features barbecue facilities and guestrooms with free WiFi. The accommodations features a kitchen and a private bathroom. Guests can make use of a garden and a terrace.The guest house is fitted with a coffee machine. It includes 2 bedrooms and a flat-screen TV. At Gîte dans les Alpes Mancelles,The accommodations offers a sun terrace. An array of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Le Mans is 25 mi from Gîte dans les Alpes Mancelles, while Bagnoles de l’Orne is 25 mi away.
Great location, quiet and secure.
Bruno was very friendly and welcoming, would highley recommend.
stayed 6 nights. very well equipped kitchen even with cooking oil and spices, cleaning products.
Lots of information leaflets. Two TV and DVD player (with some English and French DVDs), CD player, washing machine.
Hosts met us with bottle of vine and a pot of some local produce meat (delicious!)
very quiet area but close to many sites. Birds singing in the mornings, crickets at the evenings 🙂
- The property is well cared for and Bruno was very welcoming. The gite has a small private garden.
- A nice garden with all day sun but shade in the breeze to cool you down when needed. The patrons welcome you with warm smiles and a bottle of local wine – a very nice touch. Despite the patrons living in the main house next door you have plenty of privacy. And never any parking problems!
Well placed gem of a Gite in the the Sarthe area, lovely and clean, good size and had a garage where we could secure our motorcycles, kitchen well equipped, good beds etc, no complaints.
The hosts are very lovely people who helped us out whenever we asked.
- Great location, quiet and secure.
LA BELLÊME BLEUE
Located in Bellême, LA BELLÊME BLEUE features a bar and a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a shared kitchen and a concierge service, along with free WiFi.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. LA BELLÊME BLEUE provides certain units that include a patio and pool view, and every room has a private bathroom and a desk.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.LA BELLÊME BLEUE offers a sauna. The area is popular for hiking and cycling, and free use of bicycles is available at the guesthouse.
- Even though I arrived quite late I was greeted warmly and put at ease from the start.. The town of Belleme is beautiful and welcoming and Bleue is a wonderful mix of charm and worldwise funk, perfectly located. There were local artisinal cheeses, farm fresh yogurt, perfect coffee and “Le Monde” at breakfast. I couldn’t be happier.
- Very comfortable good sized rooms in a small hotel decorated and furnished in unique style ! The proprietors are very friendly and knowledgable about the area, and the small town of Belleme is a pleasure to walk around. I was there for MotoGP at Le Mans circuit , about 30 miles from circuit. Liked it so much myself and my wife are going back there in June.
- This hotel is near perfect! Great location, comfortable and spacious bedrooms and bathrooms, attentive service, good breakfasts. Very well and passionately decorated.
- Beautiful hotel and charming owners. I will return again in the future.
- L’accueil chaleureux, la décoration originale, le petit déjeuner copieux et varié.
Maison d’Hôtes Les Après
Set in Bellême in the Lower Normandy Region, 29 mi from Le Mans, Les Après is a Guest House located at 52 mi from Chartres. The property features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property. Homemade meals are available at an extra cost.Bike hire is available at this guest house and the area is popular for hiking.
Belle maison avec une superbe salle pour prendre le petit déjeuner.
Merci a Nadine pour son accueil.
Quelle surprise de découvrir que l’on se connaissait il y a longtemps et que nous venions de la même ville.
Quel agréable we passé avec vous merci
Jerome et Martine
L’accueil très sympathique
Dans un havre de paix, un jardin spacieux, une maison qui a une histoire, et une déco digne d’un musée
L’intérêt de nos hôtes pour le patrimoine et l’histoire de leur région.
Un petit déjeuner copieux avec des confitures-maison délicieuses
Des entrées gratuites pour l’écomusée voisin
- L’accueil sympa dans une bâtisse ancienne très confortable. Un couple très à l’écoute accompagné de câline, leur chiene qui porte bien son nom.
- Belle maison avec une superbe salle pour prendre le petit déjeuner.
Chateau des Feugerets
Chateau des Feugerets is located in La Ramblaise and features a garden and a terrace. Guests can enjoy garden views.Every room has a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Le Mans is 29 miles from the guesthouse, while Alençon is 24 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Château De Blavou Normandie
Featuring a garden and a restaurant, Château De Blavou Normandie is located in Saint-Denis-sur-Huisne.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and a hair dryer, rooms at Château De Blavou Normandie also have free WiFi, while selected rooms also offer a lake view. At the accommodation all rooms include a seating area.Château De Blavou Normandie has a sun terrace. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the guesthouse.
- Beautiful chateau with huge, elegant rooms. The hosts made you feel very welcome and clearly love what they do. The food was fantastic 👍🍰🇫🇷
- We were warmly welcomed to this amazing castle, and enjoyed the tour around. The rooms are beautiful, we truly slept like royals. The home made dinner and breakfast were excellent. The dogs were nice too. Would love to stay again!
- Isabelle and Pasquale were lovely hosts. The chateau and grounds are beautiful and the dinner made by Pasquale was excellent.
- Besides being incredibly friendly and helpful, the proprietor is an experienced chef. Having dinner there was a delightful culinary experience. He also bakes the bread (croissants, etc) for the morning breakfast.
- Excellent evening meal. Very comfortable, big characterful rooms. Very kind and caring owners.
Le Presbytère – Circuit des 24h du Mans
Le Presbytère – Circuit des 24h du Mans is offering accommodations in Sillé-le-Philippe, a 25-minute drive from the 24 Hour Le Mans Circuit. Boasting a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a children’s playground. The accommodations features free WiFi.All guest rooms in the guest house are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a coffee machine, while some have a terrace. The units have a desk.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes continental and buffet options.Guests can make use of the hot tub. Guests at Le Presbytère will be able to enjoy activities in and around Sillé-le-Philippe, like cycling.Le Mans is 12 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Tours Loire Valley Airport, 67 mi from Le Presbytère – Circuit des 24h du Mans.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-calez-en-saosnois Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Calez-en-Saosnois Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Calez-en-Saosnois Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Calez-en-Saosnois Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!