8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint Abbs Borders – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Abbs Borders is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint Abbs Borders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Abbs Borders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Abbs Borders. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint Abbs Borders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint Abbs Borders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Saint Abbs Borders:
The Bantry Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Bantry Guest House offers accommodations in Eyemouth.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room.Bamburgh is 23 miles from The Bantry Guest House, and Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 8 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable bed. Very good sea view from Room 3.
- The room is actually above MacKays fish shop. It’s hidden away, access from a back lane and the front door doesn’t lock.
- Very clean and convenient, with easy access and parking. Lovely views from the window over the sea. Close to town centre. Excellent restaurant next door for supper & breakfast. Friendly and helpful owner who lives next door.
- Stag was very helpful viewing is excellent fish an chips was fresh and best one I had in uk seals so close to shore and can be spot it from room windows
- The room had a fantastic view and all the staff were very helpful
The Captains Quarters
The Captains Quarters is located in Berwick-Upon-Tweed, just 16 miles from Bamburgh.The rooms come with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You can play darts at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for biking. Alnwick is 27 miles from The Captains Quarters, and Seahouses is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 52 miles from The Captains Quarters.
- Great location and room very nicely decorated. Staff available if required, otherwise left alone to enjoy your stay which was nice. Very convenient free parking on the quayside nearby.
- There was no breakfast, as they had just re-opened because of the big snow storm. Great to have place to stay and the fireplace was great. The owner is also super nice.
- The decor, the room size, the comfort, the uniqueness
The bed was very comfort and a good size. The shower was good. Plenty of tea,coffee ect.
The staff made us tea and coffee when we arrive which was extremely nice. The room was a very good size
- Location ,atmosphere, quaintness, charm, facilities, welcome. Pretty much everything.
No 11B Boutique Rooms
One of our best sellers in Berwick-Upon-Tweed! This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, No 11B Boutique Rooms offers accommodations in Berwick-Upon-Tweed, just 16 miles from Bamburgh.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Alnwick is 27 miles from No 11B Boutique Rooms, and Seahouses is 19 miles away. Newcastle Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Immaculate, very comfortable beds, fabulous shower. Very helpful and friendly host. Couldn’t fault it.
Very comfortable room with great facilities, shower was good always had hot water. really handy having a fridge in the room for cold drinks.
Great location in a wonderful little town with loads of great walks
- Room was a great size and decoration was lovely, in keeping with the period of the property
- Natasha and Bob are excellent hosts their rooms are fantastic in an excellent location
- The room was very clean and spacious. Although did not have face to face contact with staff communication with them very positive experience
Mirandas Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mirandas Guest House offers accommodations in Berwick-Upon-Tweed.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.Bamburgh is 16 miles from Mirandas Guest House, and Alnwick is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Friendly owner good central location. Adaptable book in time
- Friendly, helpful proprietor who safely stored our bikes inside, provided good recommendations and directions. Great breakfast.
- Good location, decent breakfast, clean room. Ideal for my trip.
- The guest House was very good and staff were excellent. It was well situated.
- welcomed to the guest house and looked after throughout my stay
Parade Georgian Townhouse
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Parade Georgian Townhouse offers accommodations in Berwick-Upon-Tweed.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bamburgh is 16 miles from Parade Georgian Townhouse, and Alnwick is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Self contained first floor bedroom. Landlady accommodation separate. Given the door keys and left to our own devices.
- Excellent for parking and close to the town and city walls
- Only stayed due to the excess snow so spent very little time in room but is was very good
- Lovely room, comfortable bed and excellent breakfast.
- Warm welcome nice stay would return if visiting Berwick again
The Old Church
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Old Church offers accommodations in Horncliffe, just 18 miles from Bamburgh. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Alnwick is 28 miles from The Old Church, and Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 50 miles from The Old Church.
- Beautiful accommodation, lovely hosts and great breakfast
- Wonderful converted church with every attention to detail. Very friendly welcome from Trevor & Fiona. Bed – the most comfortable I’ve slept in. Breakfast was amazing- huge verity & cooked to order. Highly recommend
A really excellent place to stay if your in the area.
Very friendly, clean, well presented and a excellent breakfast.
We couldn’t wishfor more!
- Excellent breakfast, comfortable bed and friendly hosts.
- The conversion of the church to a modern and comfortable home that has retained enormous character provide a warm and welcoming backdrop. The hosts could not be more helpful. All of the rooms are tasteful, well equipped and comfortable. The breakfast puts many 5* hotels to shame. It would be hard to find better accommodation or value in the area
The Hunt is located in Duns, just 27 miles from Bamburgh.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 13 miles from The Hunt, and Seahouses is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 41 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One Green Hope Guest House
Located in Ellemford, 31 miles from Edinburgh, One Green Hope Guest House features a playground and terrace.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 17 miles from One Green Hope Hotel, and North Berwick is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 37 miles from One Green Hope Guest House.
- Little extras like biscuits, plenty tea and coffee and bottled water were available.hosts were very helpful.
- stunning location, very comfortable accommodation, a little quirky, excellent breakfast and lovely hosts (Bill & Allison) were so attentive.
- We stayed in the apartment that allowed us to cater for ourselves in the evenings while enjoying the lovely breakfasts provided by the hosts who were very helpful. The apartment was cosy and the bed was very comfortable. We loved seeing the birds in the garden and a wren tapping on the kitchen window sill was a lovely moment. The views were gorgeous.
- The brerakfast was very good. The hosts were friendly, charming and helpful
- Felt like the world had stopped to let us get off for awhile. Brill
Top Guest Houses In Saint Abbs Borders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint Abbs Borders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Abbs Borders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint Abbs Borders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!