8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rothes Grampian – Top Hotel Reviews
Rothes Grampian is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rothes Grampian. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rothes Grampian. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rothes Grampian. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rothes Grampian right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rothes Grampian with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Rothes Grampian:
The Eastbank Hotel is found in Rothes, right in the heart of the world famous ‘Whisky Trail’. Surrounded by the most breathtaking scenery, the hotel is situated in the centre of the village opposite the church.Deer shooting is available from April to August by arrangement.The property has a wide selection of Malt Whiskies and offer bar lunches as well as bar suppers daily. The Speyside restaurant has captured the hearts of Eastbank’s clientele, with its intimate atmosphere and outstanding cuisine. The restaurant uses fresh, locally caught salmon and high-quality meat.
- Staffs were very friendly and helpful. The location is perfect for my stay
- Friendly staff, extras like a bucket of water to clean my car mats.
- Fair value for money. Not the ritz but at these prices your not expecting that. Staff friendly and helpful.
- Friendly welcome, helpful staff, comfortable bed, good porridge.
- The room was not very new but clean, large, and comfortable. The bar runs until late, and has very nice collection of single malts in good price, including many bottles of Glenrothes. We could choose breakfast from continental or full scottish and was very good.
St Michaels Guest House
St Michaels Guest House is located in Elgin, 21 miles from Nairn and 24 miles from Grantown on Spey. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Inverness Airport is 28 miles away.
- Lovely building, great car parking, amazing shower, spacious room, lovely breakfast, fast wifi. Just what you need for a business trip.
- Superb room with a fantastic bathroom. This guest house has been refurbished to a very high standard. Will definitely be staying here again next time I’m in Elgin.
- The shower was very powerful 😀. Breakfast was fab.
- Perfect location, owner was so friendly and helpful. Made us want to go back
- lovely big room .the shower just the best. Owner lovely lady.
The Lodge Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Lodge Guest House offers accommodations in Elgin. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Nairn is 21 miles from The Lodge Guest House, and Grantown on Spey is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Perfect location to explore the whisky region. A 10 minutes walk to the city centre of Elgin. A good breakfast with a menu card to pick your choice. Car can be placed on site at the Lodge Guesthouse or in the quiet street.
- Clean. Nice breakfast. Accommodated my early start. Coffee machine in the hall.
- Beds brilliant! Hosts very friendly and very accommodating of our needs
- Stay at these superb acco modations if you need the best nights sleep…..Ever!
- The room was very warm and comfortable. Service was great. Exactly what I needed for a short overnight stay for work.
Southbank Guesthouse is located in Elgin, just 21 miles from Nairn.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.Grantown on Spey is 24 miles from Southbank Guesthouse, and Tain is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 28 miles from Southbank Guesthouse.
- Great location in the centre of Elgin. The place was spotless with lovely rooms and a great shower.. We found the staff lovely helpful . Isabell the owner exceeded our expectations and went out her way to make our stay very enjoyable.
- They went out of their way to accommodate special food requests.
- Location, 5 mins from centre. Beautiful fresh spotless room. Great breakfast.
- It was excellent. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The room was warm and comfortable
- Clean Modern Good Location and a REAL COOKED BREAKFAST
The Pines Guesthouse
The Pines Guesthouse is located in Elgin, just 22 miles from Nairn. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Grantown on Spey is 25 miles from The Pines Guesthouse, and Tain is 30 miles from the property. Inverness Airport is 29 miles away.
- My wife and I enjoyed staying the king double room. It was peaceful and a touch of luxury on our trip. The breakfast was good and the gentleman that met us on our arrival was very pleasant. An excellent location for local attractions including Elgin Cathedral and the Biblical garden and the town.
- large comfy bed and a delicious cooked breakfast made to order
- Beautiful Guest House. Very friendly and welcoming. Loved my stay
- rooms were exceptional, bed really comfy. Breakfast really good choices . Staff vert welcoming.
Breakfast was freshly made and tasted excellent.
Room was very clean and homely.
The Fife Arms Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Fife Arms Hotel offers accommodations in Keith. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You can play darts at the guest house. Elgin is 15 miles from The Fife Arms Hotel, and Inverurie is 28 miles away. Aberdeen Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast, great selection and cooked breakfast was to a very high standard. Staff were brilliant, nothing was too much to ask.
Quite, comfortable, clean, no frills.
Food was simple, but very good.
Staff were friendly and helpful.
Friendly cheerful staff from arrival through to departure.
Dinner was excellent and breakfast was just superb. Tasty local sausages!
Comfy bed and modern decor.
Staff were very nice and both breakfast and dinner were excellent
The room was beautifully refurbished, very modern. Small but a lovely big bathroom with a good shower cubicle. The room was warm on a very cold night.
Very nice cooked breakfast to order.
Overall pleasantly surprised with this small hotel. Great value for money. I would definitely recommend it and stay there again.
Moraydale Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Moraydale Guest House offers accommodations in Elgin. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Nairn is 21 miles from Moraydale Guest House, and Grantown on Spey is 24 miles away. Inverness Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed, clean fresh room and amazing breakfast which I received early at my request.
- A warm welcome with friendly, polite and courteous staff. Room was excellent and bed very comfy. Breakfast was spot on. Would definitely stay again without hesitation.
- The staff are particularly personable and obliging. When they goo that extra mile to help it really makes guests feel valued.
- There was nothing to not like, we were made very welcome and our room was first rate as was the service. The room was of the highest standard in line and even better than some of the top hotels we have stayed in around the UK. Easy short walk into town so will be booking again for our next visit,
- The staff are very welcoming and friendly the house is beautiful.
One of our best sellers in Elgin! Featuring free WiFi, Ladyhill House offers accommodations in Elgin.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Nairn is 21 miles from Ladyhill House, and Grantown on Spey is 24 miles from the property. Inverness Airport is 28 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Rothes Grampian Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rothes Grampian to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rothes Grampian but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rothes Grampian. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!