8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Roquefort-de-Sault Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Roquefort-de-Sault Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Roquefort-de-Sault Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roquefort-de-Sault Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roquefort-de-Sault Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Roquefort-de-Sault Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Roquefort-de-Sault Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Roquefort-de-sault Languedoc-roussillon:
le Val de Sault
A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at the guest house will be able to enjoy activities in and around Rodome, like skiing. A shared kitchen and a shared barbecue are available for guests to use.Pas de la Casa is 24.9 miles from le Val de Sault. The nearest airport is Carcassonne Airport, 31.1 miles from the property.
Very cheap hotel
Easy to park
Lots of living spaces, great for friends or families
Breakfast was excellent, as were the staff
- Uriges Haus in einem kleinen Bergdorf. Mit viel Liebe restauriert und eingerichtet. Sehr nettes Besitzerpaar.
- l’accueil chaleureux, la situation, le calme…
Très bon accueil et chambre d’hôte vraiment très sympa.
L’endroit est paisible et magnifique. Ça vaut le détour.
- L’accueil des propriétaires, leur gentillesse, un excellent petit déjeuner. Le tout pour un prix très compétitif
- Very cheap hotel
Belvianes Gites – private rooms
All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. Every room is equipped with a coffee machine and a private bathroom with a shower, while certain rooms include a kitchen. The rooms include a desk.Carcassone is 26 miles from Belvianes Gites – private rooms. Salvaza Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Relais de Laval
Some rooms include a seating area where you can relax and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. Perpignan is 27.3 miles from Relais de Laval, while Font-Romeu is 27.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport, 25.5 miles from Relais de Laval.
- Host was very friendly and gave us tips on things to visit nearby
Beautiful place, very welcoming host, lovely outdoor spaces as well as indoor.
Evening meal was delicious, local produce cooked with skill and imagination.
We want to return
- everything perfect, exspecially our hosts Ljudmila & Slava, the next time we will stay longer
- Perfect host and cook. The Table d’hote was prepared with care. Good wine. On the day of my departure she gave me an excellent advice for the continuation of my bike tour.
- The welcome and information we were given was outstanding and as a result we visited 2 incredible local sites. The hosts cooked us a dinner which was the best of our trip – delicious and beautiful. The room was comfortable and the whole experience outstanding.
Rooms and dormitories at Equisud feature wooden-beamed ceilings and wooden floors. They include a private or shared bathroom with shower and they all enjoy mountain views.The farm specializes in equestrian hiking, while marine activities are also available on Lake Matmale 1,650 feet away. Les Angles Ski Resort is a 3-minute drive away.Mont Luis Train Station is 6.2 miles away and Perpignan Rivesaltes Airport is a 90-minute drive away. Free parking is available on site.
- Very comfortable warm accommodation, friendly owners and very nice meals
- The friendliness, the cleanliness and the excellent evening meal
Located just outside the resort – very peaceful, but close enough to get to the slopes by car each day.
Our room was comfortable and warm with an ensuite shower room with plenty of warm water
The homecooked evening meals were delicious and had a great atmosphere because you sit at 2 long tables with other guests. Really sociable!
Kirsten and Olivier were fantastic hosts and we will definitely return. Thank you / Merci / Vielen Dank!
- nous avons adoré le côté familiale de cet établissement. très bon accueil et très bon repas cuisiné par le patron. nous conseillons cet établissement si on aime le cote familiale et conviviale..tres bonne situation entre les angles et le lac de matemale.
Nos encantó la cena que preparo Olivier. Todo es muy casero.
La habitación muy limpia y cómoda.
All rooms are heated and offer wooden floors. Guests have access to shared bathroom facilities.A continental breakfast with hot drinks and homemade jam can be enjoyed every morning at Gîte L’Azimut. Packed lunches can be requested if you reserve in advance. Traditional dishes and special diet menus can be requested at the property’s restaurant.Gîte L’Azimut is 12.4 miles from Font Romeu Ski Resort and 4.3 miles from Capcir. Activities in the area include mountain biking and hiking. A free shuttle service to the centre of Les Angles is available.
It is a commune house with shared facilities. IT was good meeting other people and breakfast and dinner were provided. Dinner was good and . Gite was clean.
Stunning views from the terrace. Good place for summer walking.
- Très bien pour un gîte. Sanitaires communs très propre. Repas du soir très sympa et atmosphère générale agréable.
- Au départ des sentiers de rando, vue superbe, accueil chaleureux, literie confortable et bonne cuisine.
- l ambiance du gite et l accueil très sympa!,,,,,,et la cuisine très bonne !!!
- La qualité de l’accueil, la convivialité. Cela nous a donné envie d’y retourner.
- It is a commune house with shared facilities. IT was good meeting other people and breakfast and dinner were provided. Dinner was good and . Gite was clean.
Domaine de Coussères
The rooms at Domaine de Coussères are equipped with a seating area. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and a hair dryer, rooms at Domaine de Coussères also provide guests with a mountain view. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Carcassone is 28 miles from Domaine de Coussères, while Perpignan is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The serenity and the views were amazing. The owners were lovely even going to the trouble to make a special vegan Madagascan curry for dinner. Breakfast and dinner were so lovely and we felt so at home eating with the other guests.
- The rooms were beautiful and very comfortable and breakfast perfect
- wonderful views across the mountains, nice to have meals outside on the terrace. The hosts are very welcoming and meals are taken together with the other guests. This place is run by a belgium couple and so the majority of the guests are of that nationality. Everyone was very friendly but natrually we we the ‘outsiders’. The owner has been restoring the place in his own unique style and it is clearly a labour of love and it was a good experience staying here in such sumptuous surroundings.
- La situation, l’amabilité des propriétaires, l’espace dans la chambre et la qualité des repas et petits déjeuners.
- La hospitalidad de los propietarios, la casa y los jardines son magníficos, la habitación era muy comoda incluida las camas, el entorno en general resulta muy apropiado para desconectar
La Villa du Parc
Each room features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is included for the rooms and served every morning. Homemade dinner can be prepared for the hosts if requested 24 hours in advance.Villa du Parc offers a shared lounge, a terrace, a patio and luggage storage. Free outdoor parking for cars and free garage parking for motorcycles and bicycles are available on site.
- Everything was Perfect! Beautiful Location and lovely garden.
- The house had plenty of space inside and pleasant gardens..the views were amazing. The staff were cheerful and helpful . It was a pleasant surprise to find coffee/ tea making facilities in the room.
- Undoubtedly the best stay of our 3 week motorcycle trip thru the Pyranees. The owners were fantastic, the homestead & grounds magnificent, easy walk to some nice restaurants & Prades is a great town. Wish we knew how good it was & we would have planned to stay longer. Oh, and they also have garage facilities for motorcycles/bikes. 10 out of 10!
L’accueil, l’amabilité des hôtes et la beauté du site
Voir de sa chambre le parc sublime et en fond le CANIGOU
La beauté du site: vue imprenable sur le massif du Canigou, le parc est superbe, la villa très agréable.
Les hôtes discrets mais prévenants, serviables, sympathiques et attentifs.
Nous aimerions beaucoup revenir à la Villa du Parc.
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a hair dryer, while some feature mountain views.Guests at Maison Prades can enjoy a continental breakfast.Perpignan is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Font-Romeu is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 24 miles from Maison Prades.
The hosts were very accommodating on several counts:
We were travelling by bicycle, they set aside some secure space indoors to keep the bikes overnight. We were two friends travelling and they separated our double bed into two single beds (converting it to a twin room). They provided ice for our bidons in the morning. The breakfast was excellent, eating great croissants and home made jam in their beautiful garden was fantastic before a day in the saddle. Highly recommended.
This tastefully renovated, old family home is perfectly located on the main street in Prades. On arrival we were greeted warmly by the owner who showed us to our room, explained the facilities and told us about the local neighbourhood. All of this in good English.
We took breakfast in the beautiful garden and enjoyed fresh fruit salad, yoghurt, baguette with ham and cheese and wonderful homemade jams. Drinks were covered with freshly squeezed orange juice, coffee and a choice of fruit and herbal teas. While we were enjoying this, the owner went into the garden and returned with a bowl of freshly picked cherries for us. All of this included in the room rate!
We would highly recommend this property to anyone visiting the area.
- The croissants were fresh, the jams were homemade, the coffee was excellent, excellent breakfast.
l’accueil excellent,le petit déjeuner sur la terrasse dans la verdure, le parking privé, l’atmosphère de toute
la maison tres satisfaite
- La casa té un jardí, on et serveixen l’esmorzar, amb vistes al Canigó i on pots estar tranquil. No es sent soroll per dormir. Gratificant.
- The hosts were very accommodating on several counts:
Top Guest Houses In Roquefort-de-sault Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Roquefort-de-Sault Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Roquefort-de-Sault Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Roquefort-de-Sault Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!