8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rodez Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Rodez Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rodez Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rodez Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rodez Midi-Pyrénées. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rodez Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rodez Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Rodez Midi-pyrénées:
Logis Aux Berges de l’Aveyron
Logis aux Berges de l’Aveyron non-smoking guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities and a private bathroom as well as free WiFi access.Upon prior reservation, guests at Logis aux Berges de l’Aveyron can enjoy dinner made with local specialties. Dinner and breakfast are served in the dining room or on the terrace, weather permitting. Guests may relax in the hot tub with an extra charge.The property’s location makes it an excellent base to explore the region, with the town of Rodez and the Soulages Museum 1.6 miles away.
The bed was comfortable, the view from the window was a delight,the evening meal and breakfast were both of an excellent quality.
The owner was very welcoming, even letting us check in before time when he was on his way out. He also took the time to tell us how to find a lake nearby to swim in. He even gave me some seeds from one of his garden flowers when I admired it.
- The staff were charming; very welcoming and looked after us exceptionally well. the Logis has a beautiful little garden and an outside raised area to eat and appreciate the surroundings. Our evening meal was delicious; our room was immacualte and we had everything we needed.
- We arrived on bikes feeling very hot and tired., but were made to feel welcome. We had a large, comfortable room and the food was delicious. A special thanks to Nicolas for looking after us – we really appreciated it.
- Disponibilité, écoute et accueil personnalisé du personnel
acceuil chaleureux propreté impeccable petit déjeuner copieux tranquille a conseiller.
Robert Christine Sébire
- The bed was comfortable, the view from the window was a delight,the evening meal and breakfast were both of an excellent quality.
Chambres d’hôtes La Fontaine
All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Chambres d’hôtes La Fontaine features free WiFi throughout the property.Rodez is 14.9 miles from Chambres d’hôtes La Fontaine, while Chaudes-Aigues is 26.1 miles from the property.
- Comfortable room, friendly atmosphere, nice swimming pool, close to lovely little towns on the Lot
- Simply perfect!We had a wonderful stay-welcoming and helpful owners,very comfortable and nice decorated room,peaceful location,very quiet at night,tasteful homemade breakfast,interesting small museum!It was the best experience,we will back again.Very highly recommended.
- Location, friendly host. Perfect stay to explore surroundings.
- Location, room, breakfast with home prepared produce, host…
Was walking the Chemin from Le Puy in extreme heat , this property was sensational
Wonderful breakfast and the swimming pool was a God send.
A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Sauveterre-de-Rouergue, like hiking.Albi is 24 miles from Le Cambrou, while Conques is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Amazing service and cleanliness. Very good rooms, atmosphere and view.
- superbe bâtisse d’une propreté irréprochable. Accueil convivial par le maître des lieux qui connait la région parfaitement et n’est pas avare de conseils . Les petits déjeuners bio sont excellents et variés.
Un accueil chaleureux dans cet ancien couvent….
Des crêpes délicieuses et plein de conseils pour nous aider a profiter des alentours
Correspond fidèlement à la description donnée
- L’accueil chaleureux de Monsieur Calvet,sa gentillesse,son humour et sa jovialité,sa disponibilité,ses bons conseils pour visiter les alentours,ses petits déjeuners délicieux et bio,les en-cas du soir.
A continental breakfast is served at the property.Conques is 5 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- We could´n reach the place due to our GPS error, that led us 45 km. away from Le Kaymard, in the middle of french countryside, when it was getting night and in the the middle of a mountain road under a wind storm that convinced us not to keep on trying to find the place. Anyway, we apologize for the inconvinience and asked the owner Caroline to charge a part of the cost as a penalty, but she accepted to cancel the reservation at no charge. Such a good and nice attitude move us to reserve again at Le Kaymard next time we finally go to know Conques region. Thanks Caroline.
- This is a basic accommodation, but the price reflects that. There are only a few rooms and a shared bathroom and a shared shower down the hallway. The landlady is very friendly. In fact, she recommended that we visit Canyon de Bouzouls, a 27 kilometer journey away. What a great recommendation as we enjoyed a morning there overlooking the canyon. Breakfast was typical and abundant. And, of course, Le Kaymard is close to Conques, a medieval monastic site and a big tourist destination.
- New owners Caroline and Jean were great. Good welcome and had the evening meal with them and their family. Good conversation (in French). The hotel is excellent value for money and is not far from Conques which is a superb medieval village. The new owners are upgrading the hotel facilities. Some writers re the hotel mention difficulties finding it- go to St Cyprien (near Conques) and then follow the road signs.
- I arrived on a sunday( no shops open)-the lady running the hotel cooked me dinner for a nominal tariff.
- Great little bed hotel in a rural setting, friendly and helpful locals, clean rooms, fast wifi and a friendly owner that speaks english well. Great value overall.
Aveyron Chambres d’Hôtes
Each room shares a common bathroom with a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi connection is available throughout the guest accommodation.After breakfast is served, guests can relax in the lounge room. Evening meals including local products can be served in the dining room, upon prior request. A pizzeria is available nearby and it is open 6/7.With free parking on site, Aveyron Chambres d’Hôtes is located 12.4 miles from the city of Rodez. Pareloup Lake, the 5th largest lake in Europe, is located 18.6 miles away. A cash machine can be found 350 feet away.
- De ontvangst was heel hartelijk en goed. De eigenaar was gedurende ons verblijf niet aanwezig en had voor een vervanger gezorgd . De kamer was netjes. De douche en het toilet waren op de gang.
Petit déjeuner copieux. Bon accueil les propriétaires très avenant et nous on mis à l’aise.
Et son tjrs la en cas de be soin.
- Décoration foisonnante et ambiance délicieusement kitch ……
L’esprit y est très convivial avec un personnage atypique et attachant.
L’ambiance y est très bonne, en oubliant les bonnes manières.
- L’incroyable disponibilité de la personne qui tient cet établissement
You can play darts at the guesthouse.Millau is 30 miles from La Cormorandiere, while Conques is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
You will find babysitting service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for horse riding and cycling. Conques is 24.2 miles from White Stone, while Rodez Airport with connections to London, Dublin and Brussels is 14.9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Gite de Fonteilles Lo Soulenquo
At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a closet and a TV. Some rooms also offer a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge.A continental or vegetarian breakfast is served at the property.Gite de Fonteilles Lo Soulenquo has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and hiking.Conques is 11 miles from Gite de Fonteilles Lo Soulenquo. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Rodez Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rodez Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rodez Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rodez Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!