8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rivedoux-Plage Island of Ré – Top Hotel Reviews
Rivedoux-Plage Island of Ré is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rivedoux-Plage Island of Ré. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rivedoux-Plage Island of Ré. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rivedoux-Plage Island of Ré. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rivedoux-Plage Island of Ré right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rivedoux-Plage Island of Ré with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Rivedoux-plage Island Of Ré:
La Grande Marée
At La Grande Marée, rooms come with a closet. Each room has a private bathroom, while some have a garden view.A continental breakfast is available daily at La Grande Marée.Guests at La Grande Marée will be able to enjoy activities in and around Rivedoux-Plage, like cycling.Saint-Martin-de-Ré is 5 miles from La Grande Marée.
Great location, very freindly and made us feel special
We would definatley recocommend and also stay again
- Really happy with all the facilities, room changed as my friend is really tall.. very accommodating to our needs.. lovely people and happy memories
- Beach hut style room, it was small but comfortable. The hosts were very friendly and hospitable. Very charming house.
The couple was really kind and everything was cosy and friendly.
We would love to come back to there place!
- Bon accueil dans un cadre tranquille et très agréable, ambiance conviviale. Les propriétaires sont très sympathiques
- Great location, very freindly and made us feel special
Locations de Vacances Le Clos Rhea
Each room at the Clos Rhea has a private bathroom and TV. The apartments have a living room and a small kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, hot plates and microwave.Guests of the Le Clos Rhea can relax in the flower garden or reading room, which has a billiards table. The residence also provides a bicycle rental service and there is free Wi-Fi in the communal areas.
- Excellent place from all points of view: room (space & decoration), garden, sauna/hammam, swimming pool, people working for that hotel
Lovely small holiday complex close to town center. We had an apartment with a small private garden which we really enjoyed. Everything was well maintained and clean. The swimming pool was great after a day on the bicycles.
The owners and staff were all very friendly and helpful. We even got covered and secure parking for the motorbike. Would stay here again, if we spend another holiday in Saint Martin.
- We had the Chambre Rose which is a small studio with cooking facilities and its own small outside garden space. It was just right for two people, modern, comfortable and very well equipped with everything we needed, including dressing gowns and swimming towels for the (warm) pool. The apartments are set in a pretty garden with lawn, flowers, ping pong and children’s play equipment and is about 10 minutes’ walk from the town centre, shops and port. Don’t miss the museum at the far end of the road opposite. We really enjoyed our holiday, wished we’d booked for a longer stay and hope we’ll be back soon.
- The house was clean and well equipped with very good toiletries in the bathrooms. There was an attractive swimming pool and two lovely barbecue areas, one with wood barbecue and one with gas barbecue and both with seating areas, which I didn’t use, but which I would certainly use if I was there with others. The location could not have been better -a quiet street within easy walking distance of the harbour (where all the restaurants are) and the beach.
- Beautiful setting! Barbecues to use choice of gas or charcoal. Peaceful but very close to the bustle of the port. Just wonderful!!
Les Trois Moulins
The rooms feature a view of the garden, and the private bathrooms are complete with a bath tub or shower and toilet. The 5-bedroom house also includes a kitchen with a microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator.A continental breakfast is available daily, and there is a restaurant serving traditional French cuisine just 150 feet from the property.La Rochelle is 14.9 miles from Les Trois Moulins. A spa is available at an extra cost and free private parking is provided on site.
- Lovely breakfast and good location 10 minute walk into the bars and restaurants….la maison restaurant right next to the property was excellent. Jacuzzi and swimming pool were a great addition
- Le petit dejeuner le lieu calme tout en simplicité et pres de st martin
le lit était confortable
le petit déjeuner était complet et bien
- La situation géographique juste à la sortie de St Martin. La piscine et la chambre avec une petite cours privative.
Accueil Chaleureux ..
Piscine – Jardin – Commodités –
Maison Très Sympathique ..
* * * Je recommande Vivement * * *
Le Logis D’Hôtes
Guest rooms at Le Logis D’Hôtes are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Le Logis D’Hôtes provides some units with garden views, and rooms have a coffee machine. The rooms include a closet.Saint-Martin-de-Ré is 3.7 miles from Le Logis D’Hôtes.
No reviews yet.
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Each room includes a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer.Saint-Martin-de-Ré is 3.5 miles from L’oiseliere.
No reviews yet.
La dune du bien etre
At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while some rooms have a patio. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Saint-Martin-de-Ré is 3.6 miles from La dune du bien etre.
- The homeowner, Christina, was extremely hospitable and helpful. She made us feel relaxed and at home and gave us great advice about where to go and which restaurants to eat at. We used her bicycles every day to explore the island and loved being within a few steps of the beach.
Sa situation par rapport à la mer, son coin jardin
Le charme de la chambre
- Emplacement exceptionnel avec accès à la plage au fond du jardin et très bon accueil
Chambre très agréable avec vue sur le jardin. Notre hôtesse très accueillante et toujours de bons conseils 😊
Localisation parfaite dans un quartier résidentiel de la Couarde, à deux pas de la mer.
- Eigentlich eine sehr schöne Lage. Die Unterkunft hatte sicher bessere Zeiten. Die Anlage wird nicht mehr gepflegt. Wir hatten das Zimmer im hinteren Bereich gegen die Strasse.
Les Clés d’Ars
Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while selected rooms will provide you with a patio.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Saint-Martin-de-Ré is 7 miles from Les Clés d’Ars.
- This small hotel was just amazing. Loved it! Very comfortable. Hotel is full of charm and has relaxed style. Much better than expectations. The owners were so warm and welcoming. The breakfast, on the patio, was the best. Great place to stay if one likes a personal touch. This place is one of my all time favorites.
- Maison exceptionnelle. Mérite un passage dans la maison France 5! Hôtes plus que gentils, petit déjeuner divin, on vous propose vélo, serviette de plage, on vous indique parking ou plage que vous n’auriez jamais trouvée.
- Magnifique maison dans le village d’Ars en Ré, chambres rénovées avec beaucoup de goût, patio très agréable le matin ou est servi un petit déjeuner fantastique. Propriétaires des lieux très disponibles et extrêmement sympathiques.
- L’accueil hyper sympa, la déco ultra raffinée, le calme de cette belle maison et pour finir un délicieux petit déjeuner : fruits pressés, salle de fruits délicieuse, croissants chauds, confiture et yaourts maison servi dans la charmante cour avec un grand sourire… Top !
La qualité de l’accueil et la gentillesse de nos hôtes…
Un véritable havre de paix une demeure cosy et à la décoration impeccable.
L’Annexe Des Portes
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Saint-Martin-de-Ré is 7 miles from L’Annexe Des Portes.
- Accueil chaleureux dans cette maison “familiale” à la deco design et colorée. Piscine chauffée agréable et petit déjeuner copieux avec de très bons produits.
- Nous avons aimé la tranquillité, la beauté de l’établissement, la gentillesse du personnel et sa discrétion, c’est charmant.
L’accueil cool et décontracté on se sent arriver chez des amis
Le jardin top
La deco moderne
Avec expo dans les parties communes génial
Petit déjeuner avec une très jolie vaisselle
Je conseille vivement
- une tres belle maison au coeur des Portes. L’ensemble a été bien renové. Benjamin est un hote attentif.
- Smaakvol ingericht hotel in t centrum op een rustig gedeelte van het eiland. Eigenaar Benjamin aardig en gastvrij.
Top Guest Houses In Rivedoux-plage Island Of Ré Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rivedoux-Plage Island of Ré to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rivedoux-Plage Island of Ré but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rivedoux-Plage Island of Ré. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!