8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Renescure Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Renescure Nord is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Renescure Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Renescure Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Renescure Nord. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Renescure Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Renescure Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Renescure Nord:
Le Paddock Du Val De Lys
Guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. Le Paddock Du Val De Lys has some accommodations with pool views, and rooms are equipped with a electric tea pot. All guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property. There’s an in-house restaurant, which serves French cuisine.At Le Paddock Du Val De Lys guests are welcome to use a hot tub. Cycling and fishing are among the activities that guests of the guesthouse can find nearby.Ieper is 29 miles from Le Paddock Du Val De Lys, while Arras is 30 miles from the property. Le Touquet Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
WE Maison d’hôtes
At WE Maison d’hôtes, all rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. WE Maison d’hôtes has some units with garden views, and rooms have a electric tea pot. All rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near WE Maison d’hôtes.Lille is 27 miles from WE Maison d’hôtes, while Ieper is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 30 miles from WE Maison d’hôtes.
No reviews yet.
Maison de Charme de La Biette
Every room of this guest house comes with a shared bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 24.9 miles from Maison de Charme de La Biette, while Calais is 20.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 45.4 miles from the property.
- Owners of the house were so very kind and thoughtful, suggested us which places nearby we should visit! We felt welcomed and cozy.
- Lovely place, very friendly welcoming owners, really comfy beds, fabulous room- will definitely go back.
- Beautiful location, close to St. Omer and Calais. Very clean rooms, very helpful and nice owners. Very good value for money.
- Excellent acceuil – on était directement servi quelque chose à boire et de suite nous sommes été proposés des activités qu’on pouvait entreprendre dans la région. Nous avons même reçu de bons de ristourne pour ceux-là.
- Excellent accueil (autour d’un verre); hôtes très sympathique; belle chambre; très bon et copieux petit déjeuner
le jardin d Helant
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Certain rooms come with a kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Le jardin d Helant has a terrace. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ecquedecques, like hiking.Lille is 27 miles from le jardin d Helant, while Ieper is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 29 miles from the guesthouse.
Very welcoming and stylish. Very nice home made beer and plates of food although we arrived very late.
Beautiful and roomy bedroom and bathroom
Enjoyed a lovely french farmhouse breakfast.
The artefacts dotted around were of particular interest.
- Great location, service and quality of the room. Plenty of space for 2 adults and two kids.
- Spotlessly clean, comfortable and nice decor. Friendly hosts . Very quiet spot . Handy for Bethune and the channel tunnel. The hosts both cook and make their own beer , you can have a meal in the evening on Friday. You do need to have a car and there is no shop/tabac/bakery in the village .
- Accueil chaleureux. Chambre familiale très agréable et confortable. Cuisine délicieuse. Possibilité de plateaux repas “sur mesure”. Enfants bienvenus et chouchoutés ! Comme à la maison !
- Very welcoming and stylish. Very nice home made beer and plates of food although we arrived very late.
Au Bonheur Frontalier
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms at Au Bonheur Frontalier have a garden view. The rooms include a private bathroom and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Lille is 25 miles from Au Bonheur Frontalier. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The House was beautifully renovated to the highest standards. The owners were very helpful and lovely.
- lovely couple, beautiful rural location with no noise at all, old farmhouse tastefully restored to a very high standard
- The place is great and the family is really kind and welcoming. The house is super well taken care of and the countryside surroundings are really quiet and beautiful.
- Quiet place out of town, fresh air, calming view, brand new, cosy and clean room, very friendly wife and husband.
- L accueil, le charme du lieu, le calme de l environnement. Tout etait au top. Du bonheur.
Domaine des Araucarias
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a electric tea pot, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. All guest rooms have a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Lille is 26 miles from Domaine des Araucarias, while Ieper is 27 miles from the property. Lesquin Airport is 27 miles away.
- The accomodation and food were excellent quality. The host was welcoming and personable. Furthermore the location is fantastic if you are in transit to Southern France or the Alps from Callais. Why stay at some generic chain when you can stay in luxury for the same price.
- We had such a wonderful stay in this beautifully decorated house. Attention to detail was seen everywhere and the host couple made us feel so welcome and taken care of. Wonderfully presented breakfast in the dining room, with home made jam and linen napkins. Clean rooms, individually decorated, it felt like a family home we were invited to stay in. Secure parking, a lounge to relax in, wifi. Couldn’t recommend it more! We will be returning!
- Domaine magnifique avec une gérante exceptionnelle dans l’accueil, la sympathie et le relationnelle
- Nous recommandons fortement cette établissement ! Emilie la propriétaire est très charmante, agréable et à l’écoute de ses clients ! L’atmosphère de sa demeure est superbe et décoré avec bcq de goût ! La chambre au top ! Merci encore à vous
- Accueil très sympathique et disponible. Batisse avec du cachet
Each house has a garden and private terrace with a hot tub. Guests can make use of the hammam after a long walk in one of the houses and it also has a bathroom adapted to guests with reduced mobility.Breakfast is provided each morning for those staying in the guest rooms. There is also a meeting/function room, available upon request.Grocery shops and restaurants can be found 3.1 miles from the property and free WiFi access is provided in the accommodation. Additional features include free private parking, BBQ facilities and a garden. Lille Airport is only 22.4 miles away.
- The space, the overall layout of the property, the daily croissants and bread, the hot tub and the quiet location
Very lovely modern property with a great breakfast and a shower my kid had to be dragged out of 🙂
Also bistro on the corner (a 6 minute walk from the house) was reasonably priced, had activities for kids and the 4 taster dessert menu was one of the best I’ve ever had. Sorry we had a ferry to catch tbh.
- Everything was excellent. Room and facilities first class, breakfast fantastic, and owners very friendly.
- Lovely cottage. Very spacious. Extremely comfortable with lovely decor. One of the best places I have stayed in. Great beds. Excellent bread and croissants. Charming hosts.
- Great location for visiting the Vieux Berquin Merris area. Accommodation kept up to a high standard.
Domaine des Hautes Terres
This 18th century manor farm offers rooms with a private bathroom. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. Domaine des Hautes Terres features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property. A shuttle service is available at an extra cost.You can play table tennis and billiards at the guest house. The guest house also offers free use of bicycles. Calais is 23 miles from Domaine des Hautes Terres, while Ypres is 22.4 miles away. Lille Airport is 40.4 miles from the property.
- Superb accommodation, exactly as described, with very good breakfast. Hosts, and their little dog, were friendly and welcoming. There is a sitting area for guests with a pool table, TV and turntable. Lovely gardens where you can relax with a glass of wine and listen to the birds.
- Everything was lovely. Received very warm welcome. Beautifully decorated and clean. Comfortable bed. Breakfast lovely and peaceful surroundings. Secure parking for our motorcycle. Tito was very cute too. Sophie recommended a few restaurants for us in the town that was only 10 minutes ride away.
- Breakfast was good and large comfortable bed, kitchenette was useful too
– Well decorated, restored landhouse
– Friendly owners
– Common room with pool table
- Very cozy living room, with a beautiful free to use vinyl collection and a pool table. Very friendly people. Easy to reach, within 10 minutes driving of the seafront, and a very large private parking spot. Breakfast was also very nice.
Top Guest Houses In Renescure Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Renescure Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Renescure Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Renescure Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!