8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Razecueillé Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Razecueillé Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Razecueillé Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Razecueillé Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Razecueillé Midi-Pyrénées. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Razecueillé Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Razecueillé Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Razecueillé Midi-pyrénées:
Chateau de La Lanette
All rooms come with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. Rooms come with a private bathroom with a hair dryer, while some have mountain views. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.The guesthouse offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Chateau de La Lanette has a terrace. Bike rental and car rental are available at the accommodation and the area is popular for skiing and cycling.Baqueira-Beret is 24 miles from Chateau de La Lanette, while Saint-Lary-Soulan is 19 miles from the property. Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport is 36 miles away.
12 of us stayed with Heather and Russel while cycling from coast to coast across the Pyrenees. The chateau was undoubtedly the best accommodation we stayed in through the week, and was a real highlight of the trip. The property itself is hugely impressive, however it was the hospitality that really set it apart and nothing was too much trouble.
Heather cooked us a fantastic 3 course meal, and dealt with the vegetarians and gluten free person with no drama at all. Russel kept the wine flowing! Breakfast was also great and kept us going through another long day in the saddle.
The bedroom and ensuite is tastefully decorated and impeccably clean. Super comfy bed, wonderful power shower and roomy bath. Toy boxes in the kids room was a lovely touch and much appreciated.
The breakfast with cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, toast and pancakes was a great start to the day. Heather spoils you with a delicious home made 3 course meal at the end of the day – better than a lot of restaurants!
The children eat earlier than the adults and then are spoilt with the choice of toys to play with in the play room or they snuggle up on the sofa and watch a film with other kids who may be staying, which means you can kick back and relax with a glass of wine knowing your little monsters are fed, happy and safe!
Heather and Russell go out of their way to make you feel very welcome and readily give you great suggestions for trips out and about in the area.
- Très très bon accueil de la part d’Heather et de Russell. La chambre était parfaite et d’une rare propreté. La literie était très confortable. Et les pancakes du petit déjeuner inoubliables !
L’accueil et la gentillesse de nos hôtes, l’ambiance chaleureuse et très conviviale.
La salle de jeux pour les enfants
La suite familiale spacieuse (pour 5).
Le repas excellent.
- Komfortabelt værelse, sødt værtspar og personale. Rigtigt pænt og i orden. Landlig idyl.
- 12 of us stayed with Heather and Russel while cycling from coast to coast across the Pyrenees. The chateau was undoubtedly the best accommodation we stayed in through the week, and was a real highlight of the trip. The property itself is hugely impressive, however it was the hospitality that really set it apart and nothing was too much trouble.
Maison de l’Esplanade
Offering a mountain view, all of the rooms at Maison de l’Esplanade are decorated in a contemporary style. Each room features a desk, a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. Each also includes a private bathroom with a walk-in shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. Every day, you can enjoy traditional dishes from the region for lunch.The rooms are serviced by a lift and the guest house is equipped with free Wi-Fi. Bicycle storage and free public parking are also possible on site.
- The owner was lovely and her restraint below the hotel was excelant
- Excellent rooms in old, characterful hotel. Sadly the town is somewhat jaded. Great morning market.
- friendly helpful staff, superb room overlooking the river, good evening meal and breakfast
- Sylvie the proprietor went out of her way to be of assistance
It is a family owned hotel that does not look much from the outside but is a fine old building inside with a lovely staircase. We had a very large room with some old carvings on the ceiling and a large, well designed bathroom.
Breakfast was good
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 29 miles from La Meridienne, while Vielha is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Free private parking is available on site.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing, horse riding and cycling.The nearest airport is Tarbes – Lourdes Airport, 47.8 miles from the property.
– gluten free / organic breakfast
– play room for children
- Cosy place, great view, the housekeeper was very kind.
Sofi and Didier are wonderful hosts and made us feel at home. They are kind, dedicated and ready to help at any time.
The property and the aurrandibg land scape is incredibly beautiful.
- Very comfy bed with beautiful views of the garden and village beyond. Lovely hosts who made us very welcome and looked after us so well. The property is beautiful and well worth a stay. It is well located for visiting the stunning St Bertrand de Comminges and the adjacent gallery.
- L’accueil, l’environnement parfait, très beau cadre dans la montagne, Nous étions 6, la répartition des chambres était bien, la chambre du haut était agréable . Le gîte est très beau, cependant les escaliers sont dangereux. Nous n’avions pas d’enfant mais une adulte s’est cognée très fort la tête. A améliorer. Le petit déjeuner sur le balcon au soleil côté est était délicieux.
- – gluten free / organic breakfast
Rooms at Residence Crone feature a fireplace and a seating area. The private bathroom comes with a shower, a bidet, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is served daily and packed lunches can be prepared upon request.Hiking can be enjoyed in the area as well as skiing and fishing and bicycle rental is available on site. Saint-Girons Train Station is a 20-minute drive away. Free public parking is possible nearby.
Amazing place , worth deviating just for a night here.
Cycling the Raid Pyrenees and the best recovery possible at the end of the day.
- Spacious room. Beautiful rustic house run by a gracious host and her handsome dog (Caesar). The room was large with a very nice and private bathroom. The host will also make an excellent dinner if you choose. A great value. Excellent breakfast with great coffee.
This place deserves a flat 11 out of 10! The most charming accomodation we ever had in france, a cosy room, an enormous bathroom with bath tube and separate, modern and really big shower with 5 shower heads. Mdm Crone speaks english as fluent as french, plus at least one more language – find out for yourself which one that is.
The village is a sleepy mountain village, so don’t expect to find a choice of restaurants here. But 15 minutes away by car you will find a selection, or if you’re lucky Mdm Crone will cook for her guests, a pleasure you shouldn’t miss.
This is the best b and b we have ever stayed in. The house is beautiful – our ensuite bedroom was very large and comfortable. The garden is lovely. Tatiana was a great hostess, most welcoming…… and a great cook.
I would have no hestiation in recommending Residence Crone as a wonderful place for a holiday in the Couserans. We would love to come back.
Residence Crone is an elegant, very large village house. Our room was enormous and beautifully furnished. Our king size bed was supremely comfortable. The huge marble bathroom is superb. Being at the rear of the house, our room was extremely quiet and we had the best nights’ sleeps ever!
Breakfast was delicious and varied each morning. Tatiana is a wonderful cook and she prepared us delicious evening meals.
This has to be the best B&B we have ever stayed in anywhere.
- Amazing place , worth deviating just for a night here.
Au Coeur du Chemin
All rooms have a private bathroom, some of them offer a seating area and a kitchenette.At the property, Au Coeur Du Chemin, a continental breakfast is served. A restaurant can be found 350 feet away.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. The property offers free parking.
- Extremely friendly hosts. Big, spacious and well equipped apartment. Very comfortable beds and really tasty breakfest. House with a soul in pleasant colors. Good place to stay if you want to travel around this area.
- The location is in a small town in the Pyrenees with beautiful views nearby. The room is large, airy and spacious with a nice bed and there was fresh bread and jams for breakfast.
- Loved the family, and the setting was great – lovely garden.
- Owner was very helpful and accommodating and the room was comfortable and well decorated
- Ha sido una estancia muy agradable. El propietario fue muy simpático y atento desde el primer momento. Nuestra habitación tenía unas vistas increíbles y el desayuno que nos preparo y disfrutamos en la habitación de 10!!!
Chateau de Barsous
At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. ChÃ¢teau de Barsous provides certain accommodations with mountain views, and every room has a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.The daily breakfast offers continental, buffet or gluten-free options.The accommodation has an outdoor pool. The area is popular for skiing and cycling.Baqueira-Beret is 31 miles from Chateau de Barsous. Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport is 30 miles away.
- It was amazing to stay at a Chateau…the owners were so welcoming…stunning location……
The location is very nice.
The owner is very kind.
The minibar is included.
The breakfast quality is very good.
The room is big.
There’s the bidet.
- We stumbled upon Chateau de Barsous when looking for somewhere to stay near Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges. We booked just before we arrived (on our motorcycle). This meant that we were unexpected when we trundled up the drive to this beautifully resorted chateau. Our hostess could not have been more welcoming and friendly making us instantly part of the family. After a long day on the bike we did not wish to go our for dinner and were treated to a marvelous charcuterie and cheese board on the front lawns, washed down with a lovely red wine carefully chosen for us by our hostess. All in all a most prefect and unexpected pleasure.
- We did not have eggs but the breakfast was very good
- Chambre superbe, hôtes parfaits, et merveilleuse localisation. La forêt entourant la propriété est magnifique. Si vous avez la chance d’obtenir une chambre face à Saint-Bertrand le point de vue en vaut la peine. For English travellers, do make the effort of getting there it is well worth it. Best accommodations and localisation of the trip.
La Magie des Rêves
Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units include a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. La Magie des Rêves features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing, cycling and hiking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 21.7 miles from La Magie des Rêves, while Vielha is 29.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes – Lourdes Airport, 29.2 miles from the property.
- A hidden gem with great restaurant and friendly staff
- Nice balcony with views of the snow capped mountains.
- From the road you would have no idea what beautiful accommodation awaits you! The attention to detail and individual decor was really lovely. Warm welcome from the owners and delicious evening meal which great value, as well as great choice of breakfast, too. An excellent base for exploring the area.
- Very pleasant and attractive property, with acres of shared public space. Superb breakfasts, and very nice and friendly owners.
- Lovely welcome. Super room and lovely lounge area also jacuzzi available. Breakfast was excellent, best crepes ever, fruit, fresh juice, eggs tea coffee.
Top Guest Houses In Razecueillé Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Razecueillé Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Razecueillé Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Razecueillé Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!