8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Puente La Reina de Jaca Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Puente La Reina de Jaca Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Puente La Reina de Jaca Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puente La Reina de Jaca Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puente La Reina de Jaca Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Puente La Reina de Jaca Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Puente La Reina de Jaca Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Puente La Reina De Jaca Aragon:
Hosteleria Santa Cruz
Located in Santa Cruz de la Serós, 24 miles from Formigal, Hosteleria Santa Cruz features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Jaca is 7 miles from Hosteleria Santa Cruz, and Huesca is 30 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 52 miles away.
- Our reason for returning was the friendliness of the owners/staff, who even serve dinner at a relatively early hour. The village is charming and the view from the hotel excellent. It is an excellent location for visiting San Juan de la Peña but
- This is a country hotel in the hills and as you would expect does not have the facilities of a big hotel. It was comfortable with good food and drink and very helpful and friendly staff. The location is picturesque set in a small square overlooking the church and village.
Excellent location overlooking the church.
Comfortable room with balcony.
Very pleasant and welcoming staff.
- This well appointed apartment in the centre of Haro was well appointed and spacious. The décor was excellent. The owner, Pedro, was very helpful throughout our stay and provided many helpful tips on where to go and what to see. It is essential that if you are travelling by car you book a parking space. Otherwise, the parking charges are prohibitive.
- L’emplacement le personnel de l’hôtel le site magnifique le calme et la vue
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Campo offers accommodations in Abay. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Formigal is 19 miles from Casa Campo, and Jaca is 3 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 55 miles away.
- Location was superb and fitted the billw exactly. Very friendly owners.
- Clean and cozy. In a small village, very secluded area.
- Lovely location living up to its name, don’t be put off by it being off the beaten track. Good access to Jaca where you can find everything. One of the nicest towns in the Pyrenees. Accommodation perfect for us. You need to know a little Spanish. Plenty of fresh air and walks. Good kitchen facilities
- Rural location in a village not far from Jaca. Although it is a small hamlet it was a slight challenge to find the actual house. The rooms were spacious, clean and simply furnished. A bonus was the spacious balcony and common room.
- Beautiful place and very rural. Lovely friendly hosts.
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Paris offers accommodations in Jaca, just 17 miles from Formigal.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for skiing. The guesthouse also provides car rental. Huesca is 31 miles from Hostal Paris, and Gourette is 29 miles from the property.
- Perfect location in centre of old town. Excellent food and drink advice from reception. Old-school design. Very clean shared bathrooms. Excellent view.
- Bang next to the cathedral in the center of the old town. Spotlessly clean rooms and toilets. Old style Spanish hotel. The windows are excellent for shutting out the sound from the plaza. It’s a great value, close to everything in town.
- A well preserved and charming Hotel right in the city center. Staff was friendly, flexible and helpful. It feels like being taken back in time with all the niceties of today. We really appreciated the stay and recommend to stay a night or two if you can.
- The Manager, Javier, was friendly, informative, accommodating; the sole employee was also a charming lady.
- Where it is ! Good value ! Perfect for resting after coming down from mountains!
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Skipass Hostal offers accommodations in Jaca, just 17 miles from Formigal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Huesca is 31 miles from Skipass Hostal, and Gourette is 29 miles from the property.
- Great Value accommodation . The location for the town is excellent, Secure rear courtyard made great parking for our motorcycles.
- La relaccion calidad-precio, el desayuno bien y el personal muy agradable. Las habitaciones limpias, camas comodas y con buena calefaccion.
- Sin duda, la ubicación es estupenda. El propietario es una persona cercana y agradable siempre pendiente de los clientes.
- La cercanía del hostal al centro de Jaca y la calidad-precio del mismo.
- hôtel un peu vieillot…mais bon accueil, et surtout très bien placé prés du centre des activités de Jaca. Idéal pour cour séjour.
Hostal Alto Aragon
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Alto Aragon offers accommodations in Villanúa, just 11 miles from Formigal. The guesthouse has a ski pass sales point and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find concierge services at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Jaca is 8 miles from Hostal Alto Aragon, and Cauterets is 26 miles away.
Quality / price very good. Also very clean.
Good food and the staff very kindly and helpful.
A good location for winter sports – just 25 /30 min driving to Astun/Candanchu resorts.
- The location was beautiful and facilities were sufficient for one night stop-over
- Located at the centre of Villanúa, a lovely mountain village in the Pyrenees. Clean and good value for money. The bar downstairs is one of the most lively ones in the village. A good place to eat some local food.
- people were welcoming & friendly – could not do enough to help. Rooms were large and beds comfortable. Location perfect for a good nights sleep.
- Perfect location near skiing resorts of Candanchú and Astún. Our room was clean and very warm. Good restaurant downstairs.
- Quality / price very good. Also very clean.
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Hostal Iguer offers accommodations in Aísa, just 15 miles from Formigal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Jaca is 9 miles from Hostal Iguer, and Cauterets is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 52 miles from Hostal Iguer.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Casa Blasquico – Restaurante Gaby
Hostal Casa Blasquico – Restaurante Gaby is located in Hecho, just 20 miles from Formigal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Jaca is 16 miles from Hostal Casa Blasquico – Gaby, and Gourette is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Simple but pleasant accommodation in the center of Hecho, nothing luxury, but sufficient for stay of several days. Excellent cuisine, especially three-course dinner served in a cozy dining room.
- I cannot recommend this place enough!! We had an absolutely wonderful time during our stay. We are a family of 4 with children aged 8 and 6. Our room was amazing, more than big enough for us all. The owners are so lovely and made us feel very welcome from the moment we arrived, in fact they could not do enough for us. Our youngest cut her chin open at the local pool and Pepo dropped everything to take us to the hospital and stayed with us to help us. Hecho itself is a beautiful village, with plenty of bars/restaurants to satisfy anyone. We are already planning our return.
- The hotel seems to be under new management. We didn’t see Gaby but her photos were on the walls. However, the couple who were running the hotel were two charming people who could not do enough for us. We were the only people eating in the restaurant in the evening but they didn’t rush us in anyway. The meal was very good. The room was small but well appointed and the bathroom was exceptionally clean.
- The food was good,but not as exceptional as I expected from my reading of this place.
The room was excellent, large bed and large room with wonderful view. Bathroom first class. Evening meal excellent and the hosts were the most charming people we have met.
Stay there again – definitely.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hostal Kimboa is located in Ansó. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Formigal is 24 miles from Hostal Kimboa, and Jaca is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Puente La Reina De Jaca Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Puente La Reina de Jaca Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Puente La Reina de Jaca Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Puente La Reina de Jaca Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!