8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Piñor Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Piñor Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Piñor Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Piñor Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Piñor Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Piñor Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Piñor Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Piñor Galicia:
Hostal La Rotonda
The family-run Hostal La Rotonda is conveniently located just in front of Ourense Train Station. It offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. The Thermal Baths of Chavasqueira are 2,300 feet away.The modern, heated rooms feature wooden floors and have a wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.There is a cafeteria and cocktail bar, as well as vending machines for drinks and snacks. Daily newspapers are available. Staff can also provide tourist information on the city.
- We liked nothing about the property. A poor location. The walls are paper thin. Were woken up at midnight by a group of guests who proceeded to have a party in the hall
- We were greeted by a very friendly receptionist who was also working the bar which, at the time of our arrival, was busy. The room and bathroom were small, the shower excellent. A good location, not too far to walk over the river to the town itself. A very nice river walk nearby.
- Great Location across the railway station and just a few miles from historic turistic points. Natural hot springs in the city and nearby!!! Great food and good prices!
- The location of the hotel was on the ‘wrong’ side of town if you want to experience the old city of Ourense (tapas bars, restaurants etc) but the plus side it was in a fairly quiet location and close to the great thermal spas.
- Great Cafe downstairs. I recommend the breakfast as part of the package. Grande coffee is goos but go with the croissants instead of the tostadas – better value!
Hostal Lido provides rooms in Ourense near As Burgas Thermal Springs and Auditorium – Exhibition Center. The property is located 2.5 miles from Outariz Thermal Baths. Free WiFi is available and on-site parking is provided.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Speaking English and Spanish at the reception, staff are always at hand to help.The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Lo que mas nos gustó es la limpieza de la habitación. La ubicación también es muy buena. En pleno centro y al pie de un parking subterráneo.
- El trato muy bueno y atento. La ubicación excelente.
ESTA EN EL CENTRO DE LA CIUDAD
HABITACION REFORMADA PERO SIN VENTILACION
MENOS MAL QUE NOS PUSIERON UN VENTILADOR
- El personal chapó, amabilidad, simpatia,atencion,todo, francamente extraordinario.
- Las personas de la recepción nos atendieron muy bien y pudimos escoger habitación.
This quiet guest house is located in the Galician town of San Ciprian de Viñas, 10 minutes’ drive from Ourense and its 13th century cathedral. It offers comfortable rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi.Hostal Sequeiros simply decorated, heated rooms all feature a TV and a fan, while the private bathroom includes free toiletries.Breakfast is served daily and the restaurant offers mixed platters, tapas, sandwiches and Mexican “antojitos” snacks. The bar has a TV, along with pool table, table football and darts.Hostal Sequieros is ideally located for hiking and exploring Galicia’s natural landscape. The Chavasquiera Thermal Zone and Outariz Thermal Baths are just 15 minutes’ drive away. The Montesinho Nature Reserve is 1 hours’ drive away.Free private parking is provided at the guest house, which is 9.3 mi from Allariz and 70 minutes by car from Vigo. The Expourense Exhibition Center is just 4.3 mi from the hotel.
- Close to Monterrey waterpark. Rural bucolic atmosphere
- It was great value for Spain and outside of Ourense. This is better if you have a car and you main objective it so see Canon del Sil or Parada del Sol and that amazing area!!
- Limpio, el personal agradable y sitio para aparcar en la propia parcela
- Estaba limpio y la cama era cómoda. La atención del personal fue correcta.
- Cafe con leche con una magdalena que te regala el camarero que es super majo 1 eurito
Casa das Augas Santas
Featuring an on site restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, and free Wi-Fi, Casa das Augas Santas is located in Augas Santas, a 5-minute drive from Ourense.This guest house offers heated double bedrooms with private bathroom including a bath tub, hairdryer, and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony, and all have a seating area with a sofa. Towels and bed linen are included.The restaurant serves traditional Spanish cuisine, and there is a shared lounge with a fireplace and TV where guests may relax. There is also a garden with barbecue facilities.Casa das Augas Santas is located in a tranquil location and surrounded by chestnut woods. Vigo and the coast is 75 mi away, and you can drive to Santiago de Compostela in a little over an hour.
- The facilities are spotless and very comfortable, and the location in a tiny, historic village is perfect for relaxing, peaceful walks with great views, and for exploring nearby Roman ruins hidden away in the nearby forest. It is also close to the Camino de Santiago Ruta de Plata, and is ideally situated for day trips to many of the most popular destinations in both central Galicia and the Rias Baixes. But the best part of staying with Marina at Casa de Augas Santas is Marina herself. She is a delightful hostess who does her best to ensure that guests enjoy their stay, and she also serves a wonderful breakfast. My wife & I are frequent visitors to Spain and make it a point to include a stop here whenever we visit Galicia.
- Our hostess was perfect, nothing was to much trouble, She cooked us a wonderful 3 course meal on our first night which was excellent. Breakfast was also wonderful. She was full of useful information of where to go for our short trip. No restaurants within walking distance but that didn’t matter because she would cook for you. Would definitely recommend this place to all our friends. Also on the Camino de Santiago walk.
La atención de la propietaria. El cuidado en los detalles.
Good instalación, clean and a Good breakfast. Reae good custodia attention
Marina es increíble , te hace sentir como en tu casa. Poder ir con nuestra perrita y el trato que nos dió a los tres , inmejorable.
Desayuno genial. Piscina enxebre genial. Tranquilidad máxima , entorno precioso.
Solo puedo decir que volveremos.
- Muy bueno el desayuno, y muy atenta la dueña. El hotel precioso. Fuimos a la piscina y estuvimos solos. El pueblecito muy tranquilo.
This traditional Galician country house is located in Pazos, 1.2 mi from San Cristovo de Cea. This charming guest house features a shared kitchen and free Wi-Fi throughout.Alojamientos Pazos offers 6 twin rooms and one apartment. Each of them equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The apartment features 1 double room and a kitchenette.Surrounded by large gardens, this beautiful property features a shared lounge. Barbecue facilities are also available.Ourense is 25 minutes’ drive away while Santiago de Compostela is 51 mi from Alojamientos Pazos.
- Beautiful place. And very clean. The proprietor was very helpful, friendly and considerate.
- A wonderful host of lovely place on the Camino. He drove us to & picked us up from a great little cafe nearby with good food & wine. Also had a kitchen & nice common area. Just 400 m off the Camino.
- We had the best room offered, balcony and privacy, Host was very good. Lovely old style Spain location. Good kitchen.
- Beautiful old house that has been renovated to a very high standard. Comfortable bed with quality sheets, excellent shower and facilities all surrounded by well maintained gardens.
- A lovely quiet place to take a day out from albergues while walking the Camino. Has clean, spacious, bedrooms, a good kitchen, great bathroom, and a nice garden.
Located on the banks of Miño River, 2.8 mi from Ribadavia and its train station, O Caravel offers free Wi-Fi, private parking on site, and a shared lounge with TV.All heated rooms are equipped with a TV, wardrobe, and desk. The private bathroom comes with a shower. Some rooms boast a private balcony.While in Ribadavia, you can visit its famous Jewish quarter and Los Sarmientos Castle. Castrelo de Miño Lake is 2,300 feet from the guest house and its sailing club, where you can rent kayaks and small boats, is a 10-minute drive away.
El Castro Celta de San Ciprián de Las ruins are 5.6 mi from the property.
- The Hotel is off the main highway therefore quiet with nice views over Rio de Mino. Nice gardens and plenty of parking. Manager was good company.
- The host made you feel welcome, the rooms were clean and tidy. Good breakfast and overall excellent value for money.
- Hotel was located close to road links. It was quiet with comfortable beds
- Very nice and friendly multi-lingual people, very good hints for places to visit
- Beautiful walking paths at the river. Very clean room. This hostal does the job perfectly for an overnight.
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Casa Mañoso is located in Cea.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Casa Mañoso features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ourense is 11 mi from Casa Mañoso, while Allariz is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 37 mi from the property.
- Visited because it is a famous town with bread. I was worried about the parking lot but it was parked in the square on the immediate side. The medieval alley is left, old building goes and wandering is very pleasant. The villagers also kindly talked to me kindly. Breakfast is simple with village specialty bread and coffee, but feelings of concern are felt. The staff are friendly, but they do not interfere much, so they are very comfortable. The countryside view from the window calms the mind.
- The hostess, Antía, was the best. As soon as my sister and I arrived, she made us feel at home. My sister and I speak limited Spanish, so we were very grateful that Antía speaks English. She recommended a great place for dinner. Also, my sister and I wanted to get back on the Camino earlier than the normal breakfast time, so she set up a self-serve breakfast for us. It is clear that the hosts at Casa Mañoso really care for their guests. Antía provided us a level of attention that set the bar high for the rest of our trip. I highly recommend Casa Mañoso.
Beautifully restored comfortable period property in heart of Cea.
Perfect for those walking Camino Sanabres/Via de la Plata.
Lovely, helpful & friendly owners and a good breakfast
- Spa Bath , Fluffy towels, beautiful décor, lounge area in bedroom , hosts were lovely , breakfast great
- Wonderful first stop for a wet and rainy camino! Everything in our packs was damp so we were grateful for the large radiators which had everything dry in no time. Even had dry shoes in the morning! Beautiful house, comfy rooms, large bathrooms. Owners very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast (meat and cheese in addition to bread and coffee).
Hostal Restaurante Alarico
Located 10 minutes’ walk from Portovello Park, on the banks of the Arnoia River, Hostal Restaurante Alarico offers rooms with free Wi-Fi in the small town of Allariz.With heating and private bathroom, all the rooms in the guest house have a flat-screen TV and offer free towels and bed linen.Guests can enjoy traditional Galician food in the restaurant. There is also a cafe-bar which offers breakfast and snacks such as pinchos.Allariz is less than 20 minutes’ drive from the city of Ourense. Guests in Hostal Restaurante Alarico can also find the Montealegre Golf Club 12 mi away.
- the location, the staff was very kind and friendly… our towels were set on our beds in the form of swans <3
- Buena localización. Los dueños muy amables. Nos explicaron todo muy bien. Un lugar muy acogedor y tranquilo. La cama muy comoda
- El cierto pequeño pero super acogedor , la cama muy cómoda
- El buen trato y la amabilidad para ayudarte. La habitación estaba limpia.
El personal muy atento y cercano
Fácil para aparcar
Top Guest Houses In Piñor Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Piñor Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Piñor Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Piñor Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!