8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pesquera Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Pesquera Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pesquera Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pesquera Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pesquera Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pesquera Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pesquera Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Pesquera Cantabria:
Hotel El Golobar
Hotel El Golobar is located in Reinosa, 16 mi from Alto de Campoo Ski Resort and an hour away from the beach at Comillas. Free WiFi, free private parking and ski storage are offered.The comfortable rooms are heated and feature a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. All private bathrooms have a shower.The hotel restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian food and features a set lunch menu. Packed lunches are also available on request. There are 2 lounges with TVs and a reading area, as well as a bar with a terrace where guests can enjoy tapas.Set in the Campoo Los Valles region, El Golobar is a 10 minute drive from Nestares Golf Club. The hotel is 47 mi from Santander. Guests benefit from special discounts for the ski station.
- The place is in very good condition,modernised recently but in old fashioned style which the spanishlike:and why not?
- Very friendly staff,very clean,excellent menu at night great location from port
- Freindly, helpful and happy to do anything to make the stay comfortable.
- The location was perfect, just under an hour from Santander. We shall use this facility again when coming across from the UK to Santander with an evening arrival.
- The price. While I have placed a negative comment about the walls and smelly bathroom, the price can’t be argued with.
Located in Reinosa, Hosteria Tajahierro features free WiFi and heating. This property is 2.8 mi from Embalse del Ebro Nature Reserve.Fitted with parquet flooring, each room at Hosteria Tajahierro comes with a TV, a desk and a wardrobe. All rooms include heating and most rooms have a private bathroom with a shower or a bath. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge and they can make use of a microwave and a coffee machine.A few restaurants, shops and bars are within 5 minutes’ walk from the accommodations. Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve is 12 mi away. Nestares Golf Club is 5 minutes away by car.
- Good location, walking distance from the station and town centre. Great value for money.
- ambience, recently renovated, location, easy parking, TV and wash basin (sink) in the room, consistent hot water, social room (with microwave, plates/cutlery, and TV), the price (for the area), the staff (a live-in family)….
- Very comfortable beds, clean , good hot, strong shower
- Cheap and they let us keep bikes in our room. Great location
- Basic accommodation with shared bathroom. Bit noisy from other people staying, but not unbearable. Good value for the type of accommodation
Posada El Arrabal
Offering both rooms and apartments, Posada El Arrabal is a traditional stone house located in Arenas de Iguña. All the air-conditioned accommodations at this cozy guest house features free Wi-Fi.Each bright room has colorful rustic or modern décor, a private balcony and a TV. The private bathroom includes a bath tub or shower. The apartments also offer a living room with a sofa bed and a kitchenette with an oven, ceramic hob and kitchenware.The guest house has a spacious air-conditioned lounge with a fireplace and sofas, as well as a dining room on the ground floor.Trains to Santander leave from Arenas de Igunya Train Station, 500 feet from the property. You can reach the charming village of Santillana del Mar in 30 minutes by car from Posada El Arrabal. Santander is 31 mi away.
- Cleanliness. Well equipped kitchen. Comfy beds. Very friendly owner. Great bars to eat in nearby.
The owner is one of the most enthusiastic hosts I have ever met – but I couldn’t understand any Spanish. He then arranged for a friend to come and interpret for us so that we could get settled in. The room was absolutely fantastic and was fitted out to a very high standard. It was warm, comfortable and welcoming – just what was required on a cold, snowy January evening.
The hotel does not have any facilities for evening meals though there is a bar next door (with average quality food) and another restaurant (not visited) elsewhere in the village. There is, however, a very welcoming lounge with (on the evening) a roaring fire and English TV should it be required.
Breakfast was truly continental – coffee, toast, juice and spreads.
A word of warning to those (like me) that do not read all of the booking information. Take cash – the hotel (like the bar next door) does not accept credit cards. There are a few ATMs in the village (thankfully).
- After leaving the Ferry port in Santander, this accommodation was the ideal distance for our onward travel through Spain. Beautifully decorated rooms, cosy lounge with open fire. Breakfast was served in a pleasant room on china crockery. Staff were extremely friendly. Nearby bars and restaurants.
- The hotel is nicely located in the village and the village is just off the motorway and easy to find. Although parking is not a feature of the hotel, cars can be parked in a safe area near the town hall (and visible from the hotel).
- Nice and clean, modern facilities in a traditional building. Nice breakfast. Parking lot across the street by the city hall had plenty of parking. Also, a nice bar next door.
Posada Rural Ochohermanas
Posada Rural Ochohermanas is in the village of Las Fraguas, 30 minutes’ drive from Santander Airport. Set in gardens, it offers a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking.All rooms are heated and soundproofed. They feature wooden floors, a desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Suites are available with a spa bath and seating area.A buffet breakfast is served in the mornings and there is a TV lounge with a fireplace. You will find restaurants nearby and there is a table and chairs in the garden.Tourist information is available and there is easy access to the A67 Motorway. Alto Campo Ski Resort is a 45-minute drive away and the Ochohermanas offers ski storage.
- It was a small quaint hotel, within a 40 minute drive of Santander, with lots of character a pleasant surprise. I even had a choice of bedroom, all of which were different.
- Stunning Old House in a fantastic rural location surrounded by hills. The place was clean, tidy and a nice guest lounge. Excellent welcome by the owners. Overall a great stay and I intend to return for a longer trip. I really need to explore the area on my cycle.
- Tolle Bewirtung. Orlando, der Pächter, macht seine Arbeit sehr gut. Wir kommen wieder!
- Increíble todo!!. Alojamiento,lugar y sobre todo el trato. Repetiremos en breve con los niños seguro ?
- El dueño nos atendió con mucha amabilidad explicándonos todo lo que necesitábamos. La posada está a dos pasos del restaurante donde se celebraba la boda a la que asistíamos. El desayuno era bueno y completo (se paga a parte de la habitación). Disponen de un pequeño parking gratuito para dejar el coche.
Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea
El Rincón de Gadea is located in Santa Gadea, 5 minutes’ drive from Ebro Reservoir. This traditional stone house features a charming garden and a lounge with a fireplace.The rooms at El Rincón de Gadea feature rustic décor and wooden floors. Each one has free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The property’s restaurant serves traditional mountain-style food. Please note that lunch and dinner require a reservation. There are bars and restaurants within a short walk in Santa Gadea.Nearby there you can visit the beautiful Monte Hijedo Forest, and the Ebro Reservoir is great for bird watching. Santander is an hour’s drive away, and you can drive to Burgos in 1 hour and 15 minutes. The property offers free parking on site.
- Peaceful, friendly staff and excellent for going walking and exploring.
- We only had breakfast at the Farmhouse and it was good value for money. the owners were excellent even with us not speaking a lot of Spanish. it was really great to holiday in rural Spain.
- Excellent welcome by the owners. Very nice people. The first impression when we arrived in a cold night with a staying room warmed by a chimney was great, providing a charming atmosphere, enhanced by the rustic furniture. Beautiful room and good breakfast.
- Very comfortable bed & good linen. Rosa (the owner) very helpful and pleasant.
- The couple running this lovely small hotel were absolutely brilliant! If you want to stay out of the way in a clean well appointed room with really friendly people, this is it. The lady cooked a wonderful evening meal and I thoroughly recommend Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea.
Posada Molino La Vega
Offering charming rooms with views of the Palentina Mountains, Posada Molino La Vega is set just outside the village of Reinosilla. This former flour mill features a restaurant and is surrounded by 13, 0 ft² of gardens.Each spacious duplex room at Posada Molino La Vega has rustic décor with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. There is a seating area with a sofa and a flat-screen TV, and the bathroom includes a two-seater hydromassage bath.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Molino La Vega’s restaurant. There is also a bar for guests and a terrace.The guest house has a peaceful setting, and is just 5 mi from Fuentes Carrionas and Fuente Cobre-Montaña Palentina Nature Reserve. Santander and the Cantabrian coastline are just over an hour’s drive away.
- Lovely welcome from the owner. Room was very comfortable and roomy being on two floors, very nice.
- This is our third stay at this fabulous property and we love it. Extremely comfortable and spacious duplex rooms with a wonderful spa bath for two – what a treat 🙂 lovely food and we are welcomed as old friends by Sonja who is super helpful and friendly, always keen to ensure our motorbike is accommodated too! Sad to leave after just 1 night, the property is in a perfect location for traveling to/from the ferry ports, easily accessible 🙂 thank you so much xx
- The room was on two levels with a gorgeous jaccussi bath with is big enough for two.
- Amazing view of the snow covered mountains stunning, We arrived late and the restaurant was close but the host provide us with a delicious plater.
Return visit and reassuringly quiet and comfortable. Good location for cycling and archaeological sites.
Lunchtime restaurant service is good.
Casa Paulino is located in the village of Barros de Buelna in the mountain and coastal region of Cantabria. It offers free Wi-Fi and local wine served at the restaurant.Rooms made of wood and stones are equipped with TV and wardrobe.This guest house has its own restaurant and bar that offers local meals. There is also free parking.Torrelavega is 10 minutes’ drive away and the prehistoric caves of Altamira are 20 minutes’ drive. The airport is 22 mi away, in the city of Santander.
- Lovely wooden structured rooms. Comfy beds. Clean and quirky.
Location, room was nice and very clean
Good selection of restaurants nearby
We were the only people staying there for the night but they opened the restaurant especially for us and we had a lovely 3 course meal for 15 euros which included a bottle of water and a bottle of wine. Breakfast was included but was a bit disappointing as there was only coffee, orange juice and a toasted roll with jam.
The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. There were sachets of shower gel and shampoo but no soap.
It’s just a few minutes off the motorway and an ideal stop for the ferry. Well worth the money.
- After a delay on the ferry arriving at Santander we phoned Casa Paulino and with pudge on Spanish they said they would stay open for us as we thought it would be after 11pm. Luck for us we were first off the ferry so we arrived 10pm and the large G&T was welcome. Very comfy bed. Facilities great will be back.
- The room was very clean. All the beds were really comfortable and clean with lots of bedding. Breakfast was very good. They cooked bacon for our grandaughter specially as she is allergic to lactose. Nothing was an issue to the staff. We would certainly use it again.
Posada La Fuentona de Ruente
Posada La Fuentona de Ruente is located in the small town of Ruente, in Cantabria’s Saja-Nansa Nature Reserve. It offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with flat-screen TV and satellite channels.All rooms at the Fuentona de Ruente have central heating. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.Ruente has a Roman Bridge which is located next to the Posada. It is a 15-minute drive to the beaches of Comillas.
- Posada with a lot of charm, very nicely furnished and decorated and a lovely garden to spend end of evenings. Location as well is very interesting and proved to be very easy to join both the Ocean coast, wonderful beaches and the interior with gorgeous Picos de Europa for example. I spent an excellent time en la Posada Fuentona and much of it due to the lovely host Esperanza.
- It was clean the the lady was very nice, she helped out with any doubts and was very polite
- Very well appointed and in an excellent setting. The owner was extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fine, typical Spanish (coffee, toast, orange juice, ham, cheese, cake) which is what we expected. The don’t serve evening meals but the bar / restaurant directly opposite was good.
- Muy cuidados los detalles. La habitación muy bonita y la cama grande y muy cómoda. Muy limpio todo. Su dueña muy amable y atenta. El entorno es precioso. Repetiría.
- Lo que mas nos gustó fue el trato que recibimos,muy muy agradable.
Top Guest Houses In Pesquera Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pesquera Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pesquera Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pesquera Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!