8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Peltre Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Peltre Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Peltre Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peltre Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peltre Lorraine. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Peltre Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Peltre Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Peltre Lorraine:
Ferme Sainte Marie
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ferme Sainte Marie offers accommodations in Rémilly, just 24 miles from Nancy. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Metz is 12 miles from Ferme Sainte Marie, and Amnéville is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 6 miles from Ferme Sainte Marie.
Very welcoming hosts and wonderful place to stay also in family. Awesome modern comfort rooms in a renovated farm, excellent facilities and services (wifi, bathroom, beds, TV screen, minibar)
Excellent French breakfast (fresh croissants, bread, jams, cereals, fruits…).
Top recommended if like us you prefer to stay in a small countryside village rather than in big cities.
- Etienne is a great host. Very friendly! Nice clean rooms and great beds
- very personal and warm approach of the owner. Good breakfast. Comfortable bed.
Everything was very good. Very nice host and the breakfast was simple but good with some very good cheese.
Good reception late at the evening.
- Etienne made us most welcome and clearly understood larger families’ needs. I would recommend this property to anyone with children.
- Very welcoming hosts and wonderful place to stay also in family. Awesome modern comfort rooms in a renovated farm, excellent facilities and services (wifi, bathroom, beds, TV screen, minibar)
Featuring free WiFi, Villa Camoufle offers accommodations in Metz, just 1,650 feet from Metz Train Station. The guest house has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Péniche Lumaca offers accommodations in Montigny-lès-Metz.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.Nancy is 29 miles from Péniche Lumaca, and Metz is 1.6 miles from the property. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 10 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Galerie-gîte Vadim Korniloff
Galerie-gîte Vadim Korniloff offers accommodations in Metz.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Nancy is 30 miles from Galerie-gîte Vadim Korniloff, and Mondorf-les-Bains is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The location was perfect. Vadim was helpful when we arrived.
Friendly proprietor with loads of good recommendations
Tastefully decorated and furnished room with lots of art, albeit a little small
Well equipped bathroom with beautiful large shower
Superb, quiet location, a stone’s throw from the Musee de la Cour and cathedral
- Reasonably small room but in great location. An experience to try with the art on the walls. Metz is a great town and undervalued for what it has to offer. Do make a stop here when passing.
I loved the place. The bathroom was amazing (especially after having stayed at a few hostels on my trip 😛 ). The main room was also super cool, really cosy and it was great having a little record player as well. The kitchenette set up was just what you need, and Vadim was super helpful when I arrived, showing me lots of places on a map that i could go, and giving some reviews of the local eateries and attractions.
The location was a little walk from the town centre (but i do mean little) which meant it wasnt too loud at all, particularly because i was there over bastille day, but it was very close to the big Cathedral which was gorgeous.
I had a wonderful stay and night at your place. It´s so cozy!
For 1 or 2 people it´s a better opportunity than a lazy hotel. It was a great experience. I slept like a log. And thank you for the wonderful tips you gave me about the city.
La Maison d’Anouck
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, La Maison d’Anouck offers accommodations in Scy-Chazelles.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Nancy is 29 miles from La Maison d’Anouck, and Metz is 2.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 11 miles from La Maison d’Anouck.
- Probably the most welcoming and friendly hosts we have met. Anouck and Rafael made us feel like treasured guests in their home, pre dinner wine and nibbles in front of a blazing log fire. Rafael cooked a delicious meal and we had a most enjoyable evening. Although we had to park in a public car park 3 minutes walk away they accompanied us there and reassured us it was secure. A delightful quiet village yet so near to Metz.
Très bon repas et bonne soirée très sympathique
Excellent petit déjeuner
les propriétaires leurs convivialité
le repas du soir digne d’un bon restaurant
- De belles chambres, jardin et terrasse très agréables
- c’était magnifique …. l’accueille , le petit déjeuné et surtout le repas le soir ( on avait pas dit en avance qu’on voulait manger le soir car on ne savait pas que c’était possible ) Je pense qu’on va revoir Metz et Anouck … Le village est tranquille et c’est pres de Metz .
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, La Parenthèse is located in Secourt, just 18 miles from Nancy.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Metz is 13 miles from La Parenthèse, and Amnéville is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Petit Flo
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Le Petit Flo is located in Flocourt. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.Nancy is 22 miles from Le Petit Flo, and Metz is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- This would have to be one of the best places that I have ever stayed in while in Europe. The room was superb. The breakfast was lovely and the host in a joy.
- The welcome and service were wonderful. Le patron was most friendly and helpful. The recommended restaurant…….Le Ratelier in Remilly was very good and great value.
- Sehr herzlicher Umgang, sehr zuvorkommend. Wunderbare Unterkunft im Umfeld von Metz.
Super accueil dans un endroit charmant! Au calme, chambre confortable, bien aménagée et bien décorée.
- Die Unterkunft ist total gemütlich und geschmackvoll eingerichtet. Es ist eine Art Ferienhaus auf einen großen Grundstück in einem kleinen Ort. Das Häusschen hat zwei z.t. Separat vermietete Zimmern je mit Bad, und einem gemeinsames Wohn-Esszimmer mit Küchenzeile, in dem uns morgens zur gewünschten Zeit der Tisch liebevoll gedeckt und ein leckeres Frühstück serviert wurde. Die Umgebung ist schön ruhig, und der richtige Ort zum Erholen! Wir waren total begeistert und werden bestimmt wiederkommen.
Maison d’hotes Sainte Genevieve
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maison d’hotes Sainte Genevieve offers accommodations in Sainte-Geneviève. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guest house also provides bike rental. Nancy is 13 miles from Maison d’hotes Sainte Genevieve, and Metz is 18 miles from the property. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 10 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Peltre Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Peltre Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Peltre Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Peltre Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!