8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pauilhac Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Pauilhac Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pauilhac Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pauilhac Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pauilhac Midi-Pyrénées. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pauilhac Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pauilhac Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Pauilhac Midi-pyrénées:
Chambres d’Hôtes Saint Roch
Chambres d’Hôtes Saint Roch offers accommodations in Tournecoupe.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Agen is 25 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Saint Roch, and Montauban is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 24 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Saint Roch.
- The property is beautiful, with lovely views from the garden and centred perfectly within the quaint town. However the best part of the stay was the two lovely hosts who were welcoming and always willing to help in anyway they could. I will most definitely be staying again. Highly recommend!!!!
- We had a warm welcome and the hosts are really helpful and friendly. The room was big, we had our own bathroom, was VERY clean. Quality versus price is an excellent value!!! We would love to go back there again and stay much longer. We highly recommend it.
- The owners are fabulously kind and friendly people.
- Les propriétaires sont des gens adorables et aux petits soins, la chambre est très confortable, le lit très douillet, manque sans doute une prise murale à côté des tables de nuit, la multiprise se situe sous le lit… Pas simple pour brancher par exemple un téléphone portable, la prise se situant à l’autre bout de la chambre. Seulement un détail, pas de possibilité de ranger nos affaires dans l’armoire étant déjà remplie. À part ça très belle demeure, aucun souci pour garer sa voiture, petit déjeuner gratuit et compris dans le prix de la location, il est délicieux. Nous recommandons.
Établissement très propre et très confortable. Les propriétaires sont charmants.
De plus endroit très calme.
La Tour de Pérès
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Tour de Pérès offers accommodations in Aiguetinte.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Agen is 27 miles from La Tour de Pérès, and Auch is 16 miles from the property. Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport is 25 miles away.
- The property is in a beautiful setting. Marie Claude and Serge made us feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. Good french style breakfast, although on the last morning we had bacon and eggs. Bread always deliciously fresh. Plenty of fresh coffee and croissants.
- Very spacious and comfortable. Marie- Claude is an excellent host.
- Belle chambre confortable. Beaucoup d’espace extérieur, magnifique piscine. Petit déjeuner parfait.
Cadre idyllique calme et reposant,
Cordialité des hôtes
Marie Claude et Serge nous ont accueillies chez eux comme des amis et l’endroit se prête à la convivialité et aux échanges
- Accueil sympathique.Jolie maison ,beau jardin bien entrenu,belle piscine.
Domaine de Sonnard
Set within a 7-hectare garden in a 19th-Century house, Domaine de Sonnard is located just 1.2 miles from Castéra-Verduzan. The property offers an outdoor heating swimming pool and terrace with deckchairs.All rooms feature views of the garden, a sofa or seating area, desk and wardrobe. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. A continental breakfast is offered and can be served outside on the terrace.The cottage features its own private terrace with views of the garden and mountains. It also has a seating area with TV, washing machine and kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, oven and refrigerator.Auch is just a 25-minute drive away and guests can find biking activities in the area. Castéra-Verduzan offers a leisure centre with a sandy beach, pedal boats and windsurfing.
- Lovely grounds, comfy beds and clean rooms. A shame we couldn’t use the pool area as it was a bit too cold that day.
Breakfast very good, massive bed spotless and comfortable, everywhere was imaculate. Excellent guest lounge imaculate communal kitchen with all facilities. The grounds are delightful and contain a pool. We loved it but you do need a car, however the charming owners were happy to give us a lift into town. Thank you, we will be back but with a car.
- Peaceful setting in lovely grounds with pool. The owners were very welcoming and there were extra facilities including the use of kitchen, fridge and seating areas specifically for guests.
De zwembad: verwarmd, schoon, zout en geen chloor en in een mooi omgeving.
Ook het feit dat een keuken ter beschikking is voor de gasten.
Un super domaine avec des hôtes chaleureux et conviviaux !
Une super piscine et des espaces au top !
Rien de tel pour passer d’agréables moments et du repos à volonté !!
Florida is located in Castéra-Verduzan, 29 miles from Agen and 13 miles from Auch.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is available.Sos is 22 miles from Florida, and Condom is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- We LOVED this place! Only two rooms over the wonderful restaurant (don’t miss this treat either). The rooms’ design has been thoughtfully articulated in every detail by Baptiste and Bernard. Our hosts went way way beyond the call in terms of dining recommendations and sightseeing tips, and in just making our stay perfect in every regard. Enjoyed the breakfast in our room, and the chickens clucking around just past the patio walls. Location is great for daytrips thoughout Gere.
- Welcome and service outstanding. Room was amazing, some lovely touches, quality toiletries, slippers etc. A great stay and a special experience. Restaurant meal was fabulous and we lived the breakfast pannier delivered to our room
- Well located, comfortable hotel. There are only two rooms which basically differ only through the presence of a jacuzzi in one of the rooms. The rooms are very comfortable and peaceful. The owners speak English well and are extremely pleasant and helpful. I have stayed here more than once and would continue to do so. If you don’t have other arrangements the restaurant attached to the hotel (or rather the other way around) is of a high standard and well worth eating at. The breakfast served in your room in the morning is very good.
- Lovely room fitted out with an eye for detail. A fantastic breakfast served in your room was the ‘icing on the cake’. Staff were very friendly and couldn’t do enough for you. Excellent restaurant.
- Everything. My expectation of a French countryside inn with a Michelin rating (not that it matters here) exceeded my dream. A family run Auberge with a long established restaurant run by Chef Bernard Ramouneda and Chef Marc Abramovici provided service and food quality of such superb quality that I would be hard pressed to find in a similar sized community in Canada, if not a city. The room was bright and modern but fitting with the rustic style of the Ramouneda home. A king size bed and linen I wished I could have taken back with me. The breakfast simple, yet luxurious. Dinner and service, memorable. The Pommes de Armagnac Croustade too die for!!! A must stay!!
Chambres d’Hôtes Gers
Located in Fleurance in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, 25 miles from Agen, Chambres d’Hôtes Gers features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.Auch is 14 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Gers, and Sos is 29 miles away. Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Un établissement splendide et très épicurien, de l’espace, du confort, et beaucoup d’attention du maître des lieux. Et je ne parle pas de votre confiture maison délicieuse !
- Das Haus empfängt mit einem speziellen Charme vergangener Zeit. Schöne alte Möbel ebenso wie kleine antike Details schmücken das Haus und die Zimmer. Geschlafen haben wir sehr gut. Das Haus ist von einem großen parkähnlichen Garten umgeben, so dass auch kein Lärm von der Strasse störte. Das Frühstück war eher französischer Art mit selbstgemachter leckerer Marmelade.
accueil sympathique belle demeure bien situee a Fleurance
beau jardin lieu calme et reposant facilite de stationnement dans la propriete
Accueil extrêmement sympathique
Petit déjeuner bon et copieux
Notre hôte était prévenant et très agréable. La maison super avec immense jardin.
Je recommande cette adresse
Le Petit Bergeret
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Le Petit Bergeret is located in Saint-Puy in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, just 24 miles from Agen. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Auch is 16 miles from Le Petit Bergeret, and Sos is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 22 miles from Le Petit Bergeret.
No reviews yet.
Estela per Camin
Estela per Camin offers accommodations in Caussens. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Agen is 20 miles from Estela per Camin, and Auch is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La tricherie – maison d’hotes
Located in Crastes in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, 8 miles from Auch, La tricherie – maison d’hotes features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You can play ping-pong at the guest house. Condom is 25 miles from La tricherie – maison d’hotes, and Colomiers is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Blagnac Airport, 32 miles from La tricherie – maison d’hotes.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Pauilhac Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pauilhac Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pauilhac Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pauilhac Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!