8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Palomar Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Palomar Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Palomar Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palomar Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palomar Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Palomar Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Palomar Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Palomar Valencia Community:
Located in the historic center of Albaida, Hostal Tarifa is 650 feet from a sports center. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and air-conditioned rooms with a TV and private bathroom.All rooms feature 2 single beds and tiled floors. Each is heated and has a work desk. The bathroom comes with a shower.A continental breakfast is available at the guest house. Homemade food is served in the restaurant, which offers à la carte and set menu options.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. There is easy access to the A7 Motorway and Ontinyent is a 10-minute drive away and you can drive to Xàtiva in 30 minutes. Valencia and Alicante are an hour’s drive away.
- Calidad precio bien, sitio limpio y correcto, estaba todo nuevo. Para pasar una noche en ruta, como era nuestro caso , recomendable.
- la amabilidad del propietario. Estaba límpio, las camas bien, aire acondicionado bien. En general era lo esperado.
- situation proche de l’autoroute pour une étape d’une nuit.
- No hay recepción es un bar. El sitio por fuera viejisimo
- En general fue cómoda la estancia, el baño muy bien, agua caliente todo el tiempo, cama cómoda, sin ruidos. . . muy tranquilo para dormir.
Pensión Mariola offers accommodations in Agres. There is a games room on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bath.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Benidorm is 68 mi from Pensión Mariola, while Alicante is 50 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 52 mi from Pensión Mariola.
- The mattress was of low quality making my sleep ability poor
- Our luggage was taken to our accommodation on arrival. We were offered more coffee, toast, juice etc at our table at breakfast. Excellent facilities in the room. Extensive, reasonably priced menu in the restaurant.
- The staff very welcoming and prepared that we arrived! A really good room / apartment! Fantastic city and surroundings! The breakfast was excellent lots of food and coffee!
- This is a small hotel in a small town for those seeking peace and tranquility. A good restaurant with food from the region. All that we expected was in order. It was our second time here.
- Service was excellent. The host couldn’t have done more.
Casa el porxet
Casa el porxet is offering accommodations in Ontinyent. Free WiFi is included.Gandía is 25 miles from the guesthouse, while Cullera is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 37 miles from Casa el porxet.
No reviews yet.
Habitacions Casa Roberto
Habitacions Casa Roberto is located in Ontinyent. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a bar. The property provides free WiFi.Gandía is 25 miles from the guesthouse, while Cullera is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 37 miles from Habitacions Casa Roberto.
Service was correct and friendly.
The room and bathroom was clean.
Food was ok for the price.
I was lucky that I could park almost in front of the door and the location was very easy to find.
Great location and centrally located.
Airconditioning and wardrobe facilities and a desk and chair was included.
Absolutely an amazing price.
- It was very comfortable and clean room with air condition at good price. Breakfast was good and cheap at nice, busy restaurant downstairs. We’ve spent nice time between locals.
- Desayunos espectaculares. Personal amable. Situacion perfecta.
– Las personas del establecimiento muy simpáticas
– Situación perfecta para visitar el pueblo
– El bar – restaurante es perfecto para degustar platos típicos y su comida en general ( muy aconsejable sus dulces caseros y el típico almuerzo..que es excepcional )
– Muy cerca tienes situado ” Pou Clar ” un lugar increíble para darse un buen chapuzon.
- Amables. Llit força còmode. Bona senyal Wi-Fi. Lloc força tranquil. No molt allunyat del centre, supermercat a uns 10′ a peu creuant el riu.
- Service was correct and friendly.
Casa Rural Mirador
Set in Bocairent, by Mariola Mountain Range, charming Casa Rural Mirador is located in the heart of the medieval village. Offering a furnished patio, the property is 2 minutes’ walk from Ontinyent Gorge.The property offers rooms with a flat-screen TV, balcony and a private bathroom, as well as two 2-bedroom apartments. With stone finishes and beamed ceilings, the rustic-style apartment features a classic-style room and bathroom. The living-dining room has a flat-screen TV and kitchenette including a dishwasher and microwave. Towels and bed linen are provided.Casa Rural Mirado has a tour desk available for guests, and is located within a 5-minute walk from a variety of shops and restaurants serving Spanish cuisine.Ontinyent Train Station is 6.2 mi from Casa Rural Mirador. Gandia is 45 minutes’ drive, while Alicante and Valencia are within 56 mi away. Alicante Airport is located within the same distance from the property.
- Pretty location close to old town centre /ajuntament.
- It was a quiet spacious clean room in the centre the host was very nice and helpful telling us about the interesting attractions in the area
- Fantastic room in a the very heart of the Old Town of Bocairent – we were met by a lovely lady who didn’t speak English but by ringing someone who could we soon had everything sorted. We didn’t realise you could only pay by cash so she let us pay the next day which was useful. The hotel is a little tricky to find and beware the streets near the hotel are not suitable for cars so we parked on a main road just outside the Old and then had 8 minute walk to the hotel up very steep hills on very uneven cobbles. If you car is small enough you can park it in a square around the corner of the hotel but its very tight. The hotel has steep stairs only but the bedroom and the communal kitchen is lovely. The town is really quirky but we found it difficult to find restaurants open in the evening (October). Well worth a visit though.
- Parking quite a distance away but that is to be expected in such an old town. Lovely apartment,we spent 2 wonderful days there and it was amazing.
- The accommodation was right in the heart of the village so fabulous for all the bars & amenities & tourist attractions. It was super clean & staff were really friendly.
Bellver Bedrooms features a shared terrace and free WiFi in the heart of Xàtiva’s Old Town.Each charming room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms include a spa bath.Guests can have breakfast, read, listen to music and relax in the shared lounge-dining area.Gandía is 32 mi from Bellver Bedrooms, while Cullera is 50 minutes’ drive away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 45 mi from the property.
- The hotel was very modern and clean. The proprietor was so helpful and friendly. The breakfast was wonderful; with homemade jams and cakes. Overall Alarcón is a beautiful place to stay
- It is an excellent apart-hotel, it is very clean and very nice room. The breakfast is suitable and good.
- We had the large room, King sized bed and the room was amazing. It was huge with separate dressing room, huge bathroom, high ceilings, beautiful traditional features such as shutters and air con worked well. All very clean. Fantastic location in lovely quiet street in old town.
- The building and furnishings are very different. We particularly liked to have access to the patio. Nice ambience. Water in the room much appreciated. We would like to return and see more of the town. There’s a lot to see. Had a great stay.
- Great location, owners could not do enough for you
Hostal Savoy is just 350 feet from Plaza España Square, in central Alcoi. It offers functional, air-conditioned rooms and a traditional regional restaurant with a large terrace overlooking the town.Each simple, modern room at Hostal Savoy has a TV, heating and a safe. Rooms also offer a private bathroom with a bathtub and toiletries.As well as the restaurant, the Savoy has a café-bar where you can enjoy breakfast, drinks and snacks. A range of bars and restaurants can also be found in the surrounding streets.Hostal Savoy is within a 5-minute walk of Alcoi’s main shops and the Archaeological Museum. Staff at reception are happy to provide more information about the town.
Staff was very welcoming and helpful.
The hostel is in the very center of the city.
Lunch and dinner menus were great.
- Friendly staff, very clean room and a great location to explore alcoy
- The situacion of the hostel is in the centre of Alcoy which is nice. Breakfast was basic but OK. Relation price is good because we paid less than 90,- € for 2 nights.
- Excellent location close to the Main Square and the University. Nice room and bathroom, good heating, comfortable bed, and shower pressure. Very good breakfast. Very friendly staff.
- Comfortable refurbished room. Nice touches like complimentary water (not often found on my Spanish trip to my surprise) and sweets in jar. Quiet night and warm on a cold night.
- Staff was very welcoming and helpful.
Located in Enguera, Casa Marifina has barbecue facilities. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.Free WiFi is available to all guests, while selected rooms will provide you with a balcony.Gandía is 27 miles from the guesthouse, while Cullera is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 37 miles from Casa Marifina.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Palomar Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Palomar Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Palomar Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Palomar Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!