8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Montoro Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Montoro Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Montoro Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montoro Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montoro Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Montoro Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Montoro Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Montoro Andalucía:
Offering a garden, Olivetum Colina is located in Montoro, 25 mi from Córdoba. Andújar is 16 mi away. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each unit features a private bathroom with a shower and bath robes. The country house offers free private parking on-siteOlivetum Colina also includes a hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for horse riding and cycling. Baena is 29 mi from Olivetum Colina. Seville Airport and Malaga Airport are around a 2-hour drive.
No reviews yet.
Offering free Wi-Fi, Casa Maika is a guest house located in Montoro, 350 feet from the River Guadalquivir. The property features a traditional Andalusian patio and air-conditioned rooms.Each heated room comes with a TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a bathtub or shower and free toiletries. Guests have access to a shared kitchen and lounge.Casa Maika is located 450 feet from Plaza España, Montoro’s main square, where guests can find various bars and restaurants.The property offers easy access to the A-4 Motorway, connected to Córdoba, 25 mi away. The Sierra de Cardeña y Montoro Nature Reserve can be reached within 15 minutes’ drive.
- The views over the town. Atmosphere and privacy. In the old town near a central square.
- Casa Maika is is a beautiful historic building very nicely restored, decorated and converted into letting accommodation. The central patio is lovely and the views from my room were spectacular. The communal sitting room/kitchenette and roof terrace enjoy the same aspect. It is located little more than a hundred metres from the Plaza de España. The bed was very comfortable and I slept well. The welcome was very warm and friendly.
- Cama bien y tiene cocina con nevera que puedes utilizar
- Lo céntrico y tranquilo que es y lleno de historia. Situado en el centro del pueblo era una antigua escuela. Inma la dueña es encantadora y en todo momento pendiente de nosotros.
- La ubicación y la propia casa que es muy bonita y con unas vistas excelentes
Hostal Forum is located in the center of the Andalusian town of Villa del Río, 31 mi from Córdoba Airport. It offers free Wi-Fi access.The rooms at the Forum guest house are air conditioned, heated and en suite. All also come with a TV and magnetic door locks.There is easy access to the A-4 Motorway from the Hostal Forum. Cities such as Jaén and Granada can be reached easily by car.The Municipal Swimming Pools are 350 feet from the guest house. The Town Hall is 150 feet away.
- The man with green short at reception was a friendly gentleman! Nice one night stay. Easy parking on the street.
- Recently refurbished to high standard clean helpful owners with good knowledge of the area where there are some excellent cafes and restaurants
- Central location, friendly and helpful host who kindly let us put our bikes in the room.
- Very friendly staff and a really nice hotel. Small room, but it was nicely furnished and had everything we needed. Honestly, don’t know why this hotel only has 1*….it was much better than most of the ones with 2* or 3*!
- relación precio calidad , limpieza y estado del centro
Hostal Macami is located in central Pedro Abad, 2,150 feet from Basharat Mosque. It offers rooms with air conditioning and flat-screen TV, a restaurant and a free daily breakfast.The Macami features a communal lounge and has free Wi-Fi throughout. There is also a cafeteria and the restaurant is specialized on characteristic dishes and homemade desserts.Each functional room features rustic, simple décor with wooden furniture. There is a wardrobe, a small furnished terrace and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests at Macami guest house can request tourist information at the reception. Cordoba is 30 minutes’ drive, and can be reached through the A-4 motorway, which is 1,150 feet away.
- The welcome by the young bar maid. Travelling with dog no problem.
Excellent restaurant on site.
Nice small place to stay in small village.very close to historic city of Cordoba.
We had a twin room, with a decent bathroom, and a small patio area. However, the air conditioning didn’t work. We were advised that breakfast would be served at 8am, but no one appeared to open up until 8.30am. This meant that the lift didn’t work, and we had to get outside via the fire exit doors.
The guy “in charge” was friendly, and the food was good, but it wasn’t the best experience we had in Spain!
- Prix modique, resto au rdc, parking gratuit à côté de l’hôtel, literie correcte , propre
- Un buen hostal que supero sin lugar a duda mis expectativas tanto por la habitación, por la atención del personal que nos atendió y por su cocina muy rica.
Hostal Plaza is located in the Andalusian town of Marmolejo, in the Sierra de Andújar Nature Reserve. It offers a café with a terrace, and its air-conditioned rooms have a private balcony.The restaurant at Hostal Plaza serves traditional Andalusian food, including tapas. Located in Amparo Square, the terrace is open all year round.The rooms at the Plaza feature parquet floors. Each one comes with a TV, work desk and private bathroom.Staff can organize 4×4 tours of the Sierra de Andújar Nature Reserve. With easy access to the A4 Motorway, the guest house is within 45 minutes’ drive of both Córdoba and Jaén.
- Nice small hostel with a fantastic restaurant and terrace in front of it. Only for 1 night, because there are no activities in the village or surrending
- Everything. The place was really nicely located in the city center of this sleepy Andalusian town, the staff was friendly and the room was clean, and had a great view over the local square with bars.
Located in the center, in a nice square close to the town hall that has two cafeterias.
The place is okay if you need to spend a quick night in the area without spending a lot of money.
- El comfort de la cama y el personal de cafetería excelentes
- La ubicación es perfecta, la limpieza buena y cama muy cómoda.
Hostal San Andres
Each of the air conditioned rooms in Hostal San Andres, Adamuz, has satellite TV, microwave and free Wi-Fi. It is located in the center of town, next to the church of San Andrés.All of the simple rooms have a work desk and minibar, while the private bathrooms have hairdryers.San Andres’s nice and popular restaurant offers classic Andalusian dishes, including roast suckling pig. The property also has drink and snack vending machines.The San Andres guesthouse is ideal for exploring the Sierra Morena Mountains. Córdoba is just a 25 minute drive away.
- Very friendly staff. Room very clean. Very manageable process overall. No other options in this town so be very thankful this is available. Restaurant associated with the hotel was excellent and friendly. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.
- The staff on duty made sure we got to our room made sure we new where everything was then organised our parking . We could not go wrong. For our night meal we went down to the square thr restaurant owned by the Hotel and had a excellent meal under the stars wonderful
- La habitacion era comoda, tenia un pequeño recibidor, el baño suficiente con todo lo necesario, incluia secador de pelo, la iluminacion adecuada con suficientes bombillos en todas las areas, las almohadas muy comodas, el lugar esta muy limpio, al dia siguiente nos arreglaron la habitacion perfectamente
- Q estaba muy limpio y en el restaurante los platos eran muy generosos y baratos
- la situation non loin de Cordoue…le village et l’église!
Hospedería Ana Pilar
Featuring a restaurant and free Wi-Fi access, Ana Pilar guest house is located in Porcuna, 21 mi from Sierra de Andújar Nature Reserve.Rooms here will provide you with a TV and air conditioning. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and towels.At Ana Pilar you will find a bar, and the restaurant serves a mixture of traditional Spanish dishes and vanguard cuisine. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities, and the property offers free parking.There are bars, restaurants and shops within 500 feet of Ana Pilar guest house. Federico García Lorca Airport is 52 mi away.
- The room was clean, and the bathroom was new. The beds were comfortable.
- The lady who greeted us was so friendly and helpful
- Super place to stay with bar/restaurant facilities round the corner. Had eaten/drank there before so it was a pleasure to go back and enjoy Porcuna at a more leisurely pace
- Pulizia, disponibilità, aria condizionata, wi fi, cena
- Era grande la habitación, cómoda y estaba muy limpio todo.
Pensión Virgen de la Cabeza
Pensión Virgen de la Cabeza is offering accommodations in Marmolejo. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.At Pensión Virgen de la Cabeza, rooms are equipped with a closet. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while some rooms have a balcony. At Pensión Virgen de la Cabeza, rooms include air conditioning and a TV.Jaén is 28 miles from Pensión Virgen de la Cabeza.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Montoro Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Montoro Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Montoro Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Montoro Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!