8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Martirio Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Martirio Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Martirio Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Martirio Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Martirio Guanacaste. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Martirio Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Martirio Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Martirio Guanacaste:
Sueño Celeste B&B
Sueño Celeste B&B is located in Bijagua, just 25 miles from Liberia.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 34 miles from Sueño Celeste B&B.
- Private cabin was clean, nice and well appointed. Small patio with table, chairs and own hammock. Grounds are beautiful with nice mountain views. Breakfast was excellent (great coffee). Proprietor couple is very friendly, extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Convenient location to local nature reserves. The hot tub (private and by reservation) is a real bonus after a day of hiking!
- Delicious home-made breakfast and jacuzzi were wonderful treats!
- I am a native Costarican and I have seen many B&B across Costa Rica. Sueno Celeste stands above the rest. A real bargain. Breakfast: home made bread, every morning, organic eggs from the chicken coup, delicious coffee, our host was always ready looking for our needs. From the breakfast room you can watch many species of birds including the Red-legged Honeycreeper. Accommodations very comfortable with a clean and fine bathroom surrounded by beautiful garden where hummingbirds feed from the flowers. Secure parking and beautiful entrance to the property. I recommend Sueno Celeste to visit Rio Celeste waterfall. The owner will give you instructions to visit several places in the area.
- Clean and spacious, comfortable room. The fridge outdoor was very handy. Very friendly owners. Good home made bread at breakfast. Close to Tenorio N.P.
- Everything! From the moment you walk in, the owners greet you with a huge smile. The go the extra mile by explaining all the beautiful sightseeing in the area. Rooms are not only beautiful but super clean. The manicured gardens are stunning. In less than 30 minutes we saw 5 species of birds!
Rio Celeste Backpackers
Located in Bijagua in the region of Alajuela, 26 miles from Liberia, Rio Celeste Backpackers features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Everything was wonderful! Room was super clean, smell fresh and the hosts were really helpful and adorable, really felt like home! Nature around was fantastic, found everything I needed close by, I highly recommend this place.
Coffee, company and hospitality of the hosts. The hosts are informative and wonderful to talk to about life and South America, in general. Really great conversationalists in English and Spanish 🙂 The hosts are gracious and very accomodating to their guests. They are always offering the best travel tips and making sure we are comfortable and with enough tea or coffee during the day and evening. This is their home and they want their guests to feel at home 🙂
They also serve a simple breakfast in the morning (baguettes, jam, butter, cream cheese, some fruit and coffee/tea). You can drink as much as you want! Lola the baby goat is really cute if you get a chance to see her 🙂 They have hammocks that you can relax in during the day if you need a rest day.
The owners from this place are incredibly nice and very helpful in any case. They even offered me a breakfast !
The place is very beautiful and you can watch birds simply by seating in an hammock!
They also have a contact for a night walk witch I personally recommend. Same thing for the Sky walk.
Remember, Bijagua has been destroyed by a storm in 2017. It is important to support the community there 😉
- Nice breakfast, very friendly staff and the town in walking distance is nice too.
- I have never written a review for hotels. Now, i’m writing one for this exceptionally good hostel! The family who runs the hostel is extremely welcoming! What really touched me was when the dad patiently told me how to go from Bijagua to monteverde through bus. It involved 3 different buses at very specific time. Their daughter speaks perfect english, and we had a good conversation. She also brought us to their garden where there were many green frogs around the little pond. No need to go on a night tour anymore, haha! Overall, the facility is amazing as well, very clean and the bed was comfortable too! Highly recommend it!
Ginger Garden offers accommodations in Bijagua. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Liberia is 26 miles from Ginger Garden, and Pital is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 34 miles from Ginger Garden.
No reviews yet.
Tenorio Jungle is located in Bijagua, just 26 miles from Liberia. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 34 miles from Tenorio Jungle.
No reviews yet.
Located in Guayabos in the region of Guanacaste, 14 miles from Liberia, Cabinas Bachelor features a barbecue and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pital is 16 miles from CABINAS BACHELOR, and Culebra is 28 miles away. Liberia Airport is 22 miles from the property.
Room was pretty big
Close to big supermarket
Owner was really helpful
- The host was very helpful with technical problems we had. He and the maid were friendly. There was a nice breakfast for a reasonable amount.
- What to say, Jeanette is soooo sweet, nice, talkative and a great paintor 😉 She is full of good advices. The place is pleasant and the flowers are beautiful. The place is well located because first there are short and local restaurants and then cuz it’s very close from thermes and Rincon de la Vieja National Park (sector las Pailas Y Santa Maria)
- Fantastic host. Glad I went to this lovely place. Best place in Guayabo for quiet rest. See you soon 🙂
- Die Vermieterin war super freundlich und hat uns geholfen wo es geht. Die Zimmer sind sehr geräumig, die duschen sind in Ordnung es gibt aber kein wärmeregler. Zum kochen könnte man immer zur Vermieterin.
- Room was pretty big
Bougainvillea Lake Lodge Studios
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Bougainvillea Lake Lodge Studios offers accommodations in Arenal, just 18 miles from Fortuna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. The guest house also provides car rental. Monte Verde is 18 miles from Bougainvillea Lake Lodge Studios, and Santa Elena is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 43 miles from Bougainvillea Lake Lodge Studios.
- The room was very large and the bed was very comfortable. It was a studio, so it was really nice to have a refrigerator and a prep area to make our own food when we wanted. The adjoining restaurant has a great breakfast, which I would recommend adding to your room rate, although the option can be added day by day once you arrive. The view of the lake from the restaurant is incredible, and even better at sunset.
Staff was outstanding
Place was nice
Room modern (new)
Bed (king size ) very confortable
- The room is wonderful. It’s big, clean and very good view
- Beautiful family run property clean with the best sunset views great breakfast and top notch restaurant
- The view of lake Arenal from the room and the rooms large porch was outstanding. The room decor was also excellent. We saw rainbows every morning and evening during our two night stay.
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Jungle Treehouse offers accommodations in Guayabal. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax.Liberia is 19 miles from Jungle Treehouse, and Pital is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 27 miles from Jungle Treehouse.
No reviews yet.
Located in Bagaces, 29 miles from Playa Hermosa, Cabinas Bagaces features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Liberia is 14 miles from Cabinas Bagaces, and Pital is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Martirio Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Martirio Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Martirio Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Martirio Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!