8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Manotick Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Manotick Ontario is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Manotick Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Manotick Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Manotick Ontario. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Manotick Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Manotick Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Manotick Ontario:
Tranquil Acres Guest House
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Tranquil Acres Guest House is located in Kemptville, just 22 miles from Ottawa. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Gatineau is 26 miles from Tranquil Acres Guest House, and Kanata is 19 miles from the property. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 16 miles away.
- Great place to stay for weekend. Very friendly hosts!
I liked that there was a lot of choice for the breakfast and everything was fresh.
The house was very comfortable and very secluded.
- The style of interior decorations and delicate ornaments.
- Great place to stay. We had a private bathroom so all was good. Good selection for beakfast. Very clean and soft bed. We got lost finding the place as if was late at night and very dark but the owner met us and took us there and got us set up.
- We were the only guests. So we had the place all to ourselves.Loved the robins.
Pine Trees View Bungalow
One of our best sellers in Ottawa! Located in Ottawa in the region of Ontario, 12 miles from U.S. Embassy, Pine Trees View Bungalow features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ottawa Convention Center is 12 miles from Pine Trees View Bungalow, and Embassy of Spain is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Close to the arena stores and was big clean and gorgeous
- Big, clean and comfy house. Nice kitchen with good facilities. Open area Living room with big TV and fireplace.
Beds were comfortable
Let us in earlier then 4 which we greatly appreciated
It was quiet
- Great price ! Awesome home ! Very spacious for a famous of 4. Plates, spoons, towels, cups, etc… All is available at this house to make it your own to enjoy meals. Love the BBQ grill that’s outside !!!
- Beautifully appointed, clean, it was a fantastic little getaway spot.
Capital Area Guest House
Located in Gatineau, 5 miles from Ottawa, Capital Area Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.Kanata is 8 miles from Capital Area Guest House, and Hull is 3.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 8 miles from Capital Area Guest House.
Aylmer is a great choice for travelers interested in relaxation, hiking and nature.
- Nothing fancy but very quiet and comfortable. I appreciated the covered parking during the snowy weather. Good value for the money.
The house is beautiful and the room is clean and tidy.
The owner provide careful and thoughtful service.
- Very comfortable house, cleanliness, good location and convenient transportation. The owner is very nice. it is a good choice for your trip.
- Professionalism of the owner/manager. He was very eager to make our stay comfortable. Availability of WiFi.
- Le service a la clientele est tres agréable,l’endroit tres propre et decent. J’ai beaucoup aimé le patio en arrière
Brooktrout Residence Ottawa-Kanata KL
Brooktrout Residence Ottawa-Kanata KL is located in the Kanata neighborhood in Ottawa, 13 miles from Ottawa Convention Center and 13 miles from U.S. Embassy. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.Embassy of Spain is 14 miles from Brooktrout Residence Ottawa-Kanata , and Embassy of Switzerland is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The property was very comfortable, clean, there is no kitchen however there are some appliances and they provide snacks, coffee, fruits. It was very good! The owner was very hospital!
- Owner very accommodating . Close to cdn tire centre.
Comfy bed good heaters for the basement
Great coffee and tea choices
- The area was very well organized and clean, bed was comfortable but the breakfast could have been better. Instant cereal not enough.
- A lot of little extras. It was very warm, welcoming and comfortable. We were a family of 4 and it worked wonderfully.
Capital Area House
Located in Gatineau, 5 miles from Ottawa, Capital Area House features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Kanata is 8 miles from Capital Area House, and Hull is 3.6 miles from the property. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 9 miles away.
Aylmer is a great choice for travelers interested in relaxation, hiking and nature.
No reviews yet.
Au Coin des Trembles
Showcasing a sun terrace and spa center, Au Coin des Trembles is located in the Hull neighborhood in Gatineau. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom.Ottawa is 3.3 miles from Au Coin des Trembles, and Kanata is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Brooktrout Residence Ottawa-Kanata MG
Located in Ottawa, 13 miles from U.S. Embassy, Brooktrout Residence Ottawa-Kanata MG features free WiFi access and free private parking.Ottawa Convention Center is 13 miles from Brooktrout Residence Ottawa-Kanata , and Embassy of Spain is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Woderful place, a must for any traveler whether on business or leisure. A stay where you will definitely appreciate as we did.
- I didn’t like… ” I LOVED ” this place. Took this trip as business to begin. Finally brought 3 friends and son and his buddy. We arrived and this home is located very close to everything we required, without the hassle of traffic. The owner Bob, “wow” hadn’t met such a humble man in many years. Warm welcome, which i thought I would never experience in a rental situation. Bob had all precise answers to all inquiries about the city. Humble and knowledgeable. Great qualities when you’re offering a well kept clean, accommodating place for a traveler. Bob provided us with a welcome I’ve never seen in hotels. This gentleman went the extra mile, no doubt about that. If I managed to have a fantastic time with my son as well as get some work done, that says it all. Definitely call Bob, and I bet youll be pleasantly thankful you did. Home away from home, and without your usual annoying neighbors. Thanks Bob and yes I will be back.
- Hosts were very accommodating , good location for our purposes. There is a large counter top convection oven, full size fridge, microwave, kettle, coffee, tea and creamers were supplied. Kitchenette also has a good sized sink.
- It’s super clean, no smoking and no pets The staff are very professional and hospitable even they offered us some food from their own when i asked about nearest dinette, which i consider as highly unanticipated level of hospitability,i appreciate that so much
- I love the place. It feels and looks like a hotel. They make sure to put a lot of little details that made the whole experience excellent. When I was in the room it was hard to think it was a room in a basement I felt like I was in a hotel. It was amazing.
Located in Ottawa, 1.9 miles from U.S. Embassy, Voltaire House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Ottawa Convention Center is 2 miles from Voltaire House, and Embassy of Spain is one mile from the property. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- I enjoyed my stay at Voltaire House very much. The hosts were courteous, helpful and charming. Breakfast was delicious and the coffee very good. My room was spacious, comfortable and the bathroom was large, and very clean. There is a dog in residence called Voltaire who I enjoyed meeting.
Michael and Alan were the best hosts you could have asked for. Everything since we arrived was just perfect. The house is amazing and in a really nice neighborhood. They provided all kind of help and information we needed and we had lovely chats every night where we learnt a lot about Canadian culture. Breakfast was incredible. Do not look further. Voltaire’s House is the place to be 🙂
Thanks Michael and Alan for such a lovely time
- Very clean.. Quiet..hospitable & made me feel welcome
- The hosts were wonderful, polite, friendly and very hospitable. They offered tips about the city, and made phenomenal breakfast. The house it self was more stunning than the photos. Definitely worth the stay and would highly recommend it!
- The place is clean and classy. Allan and Michael were friendly and accommodating. The house is very central and in a terrific neighbourhood!
Top Guest Houses In Manotick Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Manotick Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Manotick Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Manotick Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!