8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lumbier Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Lumbier Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lumbier Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lumbier Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lumbier Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lumbier Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lumbier Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Lumbier Navarre:
Hostal Rural J.P.
Located opposite the Romanesque church of Santa María, each of the rooms at Hostal Rural J.P. has views of the church or the river. Guests can get a self-service breakfast at an extra cost.Hostal Rural J.P. is perfectly located for the Castle of Javier and the Leyre Monastery. The historic town of Sos del Rey Católico is just 6.2 mi away, while Pamplona is about 25 minutes’ drive away.The J.P. Hostal is ideally located for outdoor activities and bicycle storage is offered on site. It is surrounded by the Valleys of Roncal and Salázar and Foz de la Lumbier Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive away.
- The owner was amazing. He sat down with me and explained elements of business to me. All was real nice..but the owner JP was the best part.
- Easy to find at the far end of town and very convenient for walking into the town. Friendly welcome, clean with pleasant decor. There is a supermarket 200 metres down the road – turn left when you exit the front door. Sanguesa – lots in the guide books about its historical significance, plenty of bars serving simple basic food at a reasonable price. Good municipal pool (can get crowded) near to a convenient and clean camp site with bar/restaurant. My pics show the very effective mosquito screens over the window and the river across the road from the hostal.
Vistas al río y catedral.
Cercanía a diferentes puntos de interés.
- La cama comodíssima y la vista de Samgüesa des de la habitación magnífica.
- El trato de la persona que nos atendió fue muy bueno. El apartamento esta en olena zona centrica y hay aparcamiento por la zona.
Hostal Restaurante Arangoiti
The rooms at the Arangoiti feature wooden floors and stone walls. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. Some have a private balcony and some have great mountain views.Hostal Arangoiti’s country-style restaurant has a fireplace and serves homemade Navarran food, using fresh, seasonal ingredients. There is also a café where you can enjoy pintxos, local tapas.The guest house is located just 2 minutes’ drive from the Yesa Reservoir, where you can go fishing. Staff can arrange fishing licenses for guests.Javier Castle is 7 minutes’ drive from the Arangoiti, and Lumbier Gorge is 10 minutes away. You can drive to central Pamplona in 35 minutes.
Its the only place for miles around and the owner is quite friendly.
The rooms are cool with plenty of hot water and comfirtable bed
- El hostal esta muy bien,tanto limpieza,ubicacion,personal,etc… y la chuleta de buey espectacular.
- las habitaciones muy ambientadas, de piedra y madera, baño grande
- Habitacion muy confortable, la atención muy amable
- Lo mejor fue el confort que daba tener una calefacción potente que caldeaba toda la estancia, ideal en contraste con el frío exterior.
- Its the only place for miles around and the owner is quite friendly.
Ruta del Tiempo
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms at Ruta del Tiempo feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Pamplona is 31 miles from the accommodation, while Olite is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Very special location in the middle of a beautiful preserved medieval town. Warm friendly welcoming: a very early breakfast was waiting for us. Lovely room and bathroom.
- Like stepping back in time located in the heart of the medieval city. The owner is a wonderful woman who has done a fabulous job of rebuilding the old structure. She is an historian and very knowledgeable about the history of the city and the area.
- A beautiful room, beautifully decorated and furnished with a wonderful view of an amazing town.
- Beyond charming! Artfully and thematically decorated to reflect the known world at the time of Isabella and Ferdinand. We had the Oceania room, which was lovely. The owner has beautifully restored this 7-room 13th century building, creating comfort and warmth throughout. Sos del Rey Catolico is fascinating.
- Lolli is just charming and upbeat. Her sense of style makes this place warm and memorable. We had considered the Parador at the far end of town but Routa is way better and half the price. We did not want to leave. A fascinating Medieval town with this as an oasis.
Hostal Las Coronas
The comfortable, air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Las Coronas feature elegant décor. All include a plasma TV, mini-bar and private bathroom with hairdryer.The property has a restaurant serving traditional, regional cuisine, a bar and a pleasant terrace. There are also several bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk.Las Coronasis just 350 feet from the 14th century San Esteban Church and the Sada Palace, birthplace of King Ferdinand II. The city’s castle is 5 minutes’ walk away.Hostal Las Coronas is 37 mi from Pamplona and less than2 hours’ drive from Zaragoza.
- We chose some raciones for our evening meal at the restaurant under the arches attached to the hotel. They were delicious and the chef added a couple of extra dishes at no extra cost. It felt like a lot of attention was given. Equally, breakfast was 3 tasty, random plates, savoury and sweet, and included Orange juice and coffee for €5.
Location in centre of Sos
Good breakfast (pay extra for it!)
Room overlooking the small square right in the centre.
Helpful staff. Was more than we expected for the price.
Sos Del Rey is a quaint village.
- An authentic Inn, well-located in a spectacular medieval village. Unpretentious, friendly and excellent value for money
- The hotel was extremely helpful when it came to accommodating my old car. Sos del Rey is a lovely location and we have stayed at one place or another there on a number of occasions; everything is within easy walking distance.
Fitted with wooden flooring, the rooms feature elegant décor and include a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower.The property has a bar and a restaurant with an elegant dining room. There is also a children’s play area with a bouncy castle. Baby-sitting services are available for a surcharge.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and horse riding. You can also visit the wine cellars of Lumbier, a 25-minute drive away.
Very helpful staff, they allowed me to park my motorcycle indoors!!
good food, room comfy.
- El trato del personal y la relación calidad precio
- Lo que más me gustó fue indudablemente la limpieza y el trato del personal que nos preparó la cena mas allá las 12 de la noche, que fue cuando llegamos, y ya estando la cocina cerrada. El descubrir que el velux se cerraba con mando a distancia después de idear 100.000 maneras de como trepar a cerrarlo fue todo puntazo! Las vistas de detrás del alojamiento son increibles
- El personal amable. Ascensor para las habitaciones. El aire acondicionado funciona bien. El tragaluz del techo funciona bien. Buena situación para visitar el norte de Navarra y Pamplona. No hay ruido en las habitaciones.
- En general todo ,desde su gran relación calidad precio como su trato por parte de sus trabajadores y todos los favores que te pueden hacer para hacerte sentir cómodo durante tu estancia
- Very helpful staff, they allowed me to park my motorcycle indoors!!
The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a coffee machine, a bath or shower, free toiletries and a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while some rooms at the guesthouse also offer a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.Pamplona is 25 miles from Apartamento Sanguesa, while Olite is 20 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at mayor25 also feature a mountain view. The rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Olite is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Ochagavía is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 29 miles from the property.
Unas instalaciones muy agradables!. habitación muy amplia y adecuadamente provista con una cama muy cómoda y un baño luminoso y adecuadamente amueblado.
El desayuno muy bien servido y a buen precio.
- La cama enorme y cómoda, y la habitación fabulosa.
- Un buen trato por el personal y el desayuno excelente
- Sobre todo la limpieza, colchones formidables y personal muy atento.
- Se nota que las habitaciones están recién reformadas y son grandes y muy cómodas.
- Unas instalaciones muy agradables!. habitación muy amplia y adecuadamente provista con una cama muy cómoda y un baño luminoso y adecuadamente amueblado.
Hostal Rural Casa Pedro
At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a balcony with a mountain view. With a private bathroom, some rooms at Hostal Rural Casa Pedro also offer a pool view. Guest rooms include bed linen.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Pamplona is 21 miles from the accommodation. Pamplona Airport is 17 miles away.
- The family are the friendliest people you could meet. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Lynda and Andy make you feel so welcome.
- Nice rural place in beautiful area. Friendly staff. Pet friendly. Welcomed by a donkey and friendly dog who live on the property. The room & beds comfortable.
- This is definitely a place to return to. Very welcoming and laid back hosts. Perfect place to hide out while exploring Navarra. Make sure to have diner there as well. And chances are you’ll find some good conversation.
- The efforts on being nature-friendly and self powered. The construction of the room was very new and well maintained. My private room had private bathroom… well, it was a shower-room. Pressure of water was ok although the flow was limited (of course it’s understandable as it’s more sustainable). No tv on the bedroom… so bring your own entertainment!
- Its a cute place with a open pool and nice hostess and home good food
Top Guest Houses In Lumbier Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lumbier Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lumbier Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lumbier Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!